• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Clue 5~

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
This makes me seem sooooooo not humble, but I thought it would be a fitting end to my hosting (again).

Also, WARNING - It is kinda dark this time around, not horribly so, but I don't want to be banned because I didn't warn people.

---

"3 Left" he noted as the three remaining contestants ran out of the lounge and regrouped in the Conservatory.

"What should we do now? We got them here, it took awhile, but we got them here. Any plans?"

"Not really... All the cards are accounted for now and they all seem on edge. One of them has been doing most of the killing too. Wait? What? I hate this thing" he slams his fist on one of the monitors.

"What is it, darling?" Mrs. Body said seating herself on a control panel daintily.

"The life signs machine I just got is going haywire again. It keeps added another life sign in."

"Are you sure there isn't someone else here?"

"Completely, sometimes it says it is in the same room with us or the contestants. For example, right now the new sign is standing right behind me, obviously there is nobody here."

Mrs. Body looking around nervously, "Could it be the dog? He has gotten out into the main building before."

"I thought that, but it doesn't make sense... Honey, do you know where the dog is? If it was in here it could make sense. Honey?"

"I'm not your honey" a raspy voice spoke right behind Mr. Body. Body tensed up and slowly turned his chair, putting a hand in his pocket to find his pistol. He turned to find a figure standing in the shadows, the slumped body of Mrs. Body at his feet.

"Who... who are you?"

"A fan. I've been watching you and all your little games."

Body's jaw dropped, "All of them?"

"Yes. I do have to say the original 'cast' was my favorite. Lady Onyx was hilarious and the murders were so original early on."

"But... How?"

"Easy!! You didn't think everyone forgot about this place after every murder... After every time you dismissed the crew. You don't recognize me?"

Body chuckled, "Ah... You were the one that built the tunnels. How very clever of you!!"

"When they began to discover the tunnels I was nearly caught a couple times, but all in all I've been a phantom this entire time."

"And you're revealing yourself now, why?"

"Because it's the school year!!" the shadow stepped forward a bit, "I'm too busy to be hanging around here. I've gotten good money for writing all of these 'stories' up on the internet. People love them!! I'm ending that, and I'm ending this too because it would be cruel to leave all these people alone with you."

"You're very strange... Shadow Espeon."

"Now good-bye Mr. Body" SE said, and with a flick of his wrist a knife protruded from Mr. Body's chest before he could aim his gun. The millionaire slumped over the controls and exhaled one last time as SE whipped out of the room and the door slammed and a key locked them in leaving the cruel couple and their dog in their airless crypt.

- - -

"What're we going to do?? Everyone is dying!!" Sunny wailed as MDT locked the door and backed away from it.

"Calm down!! We'll be ok!" PM3 whispered as he shook him slightly.

Sunny sniffled a bit then calmed down, "Any ideas?"

"Well..." MDT mused, "All of the cards are in this room right now. How is he going to know if we all combine our cards and just leave. He said the door will open, we could all slip through."

"Well, I only have my own card" Sunny said quietly and held it up. It glinted dully in the light of the one lamp on in the conservatory. PM3 inhaled a little looking at the card. Sunny glanced up quickly and then pulled the card back into his sleeve, "Wait... That means. You two. You two have been the ones killing everyone!!"

MDT rushed forward as Sunny backed away, "Really, we were only doing what we were supposed to do."

"Supposed to do?" Sunny said, chuckling a bit. "Really? And you weren't thinking about the people dying or their families?" Sunny sat down and leaned against the window, "No you weren't doing anything, or thinking. You're both monsters." And with that Sunny began convulsing... His body fell sideways, smoking after the convulsions stopped. MDT gasped quietly and turned to see PM3 holding up a live wire to the metal bars Sunny had been reclining against.

The card dropped loosely from Sunny's grip. PM3 walked over and picked it up... "9 cards now. 9 of them."

"3" MDT replied as the two of them nonchalantly walked away from the smoking corpse, "Now can we try and open the door? The less people trying to open the door, the better."

"After you!" And the two of them strolled out of the room, letting the Conservatory door swing shut behind them.

A few minutes later they were at the door quickly fitting cards into their respective slots. A low humming had begun outside of the door and it grew louder with every new card.

"Last one, PM3 last slowly as he slowly reached up to fit it into the highest slot."

"I was thinking the same thing," MDT growled.

PM3 turned to find himself staring down the barrel of a gun, "Seriously, let's both just leave." he turned to slot the card in when the gun rang and he crashed to the ground, the card flying out of his hand and skittering across the floor.

MDT began to run for the key, until it stopped. He halted immediately to find the key balancing right on the edge of a small slot in the floor. The slot that led to the locked and shackled basement. He inched forward slowly reaching for the card key when a loud noise behind him caused him to turn around.

"I'm sorry, but I'm sad to say I've deceived you!" SE said laughingly. He twirled a card between his fingers, "I had to keep a card out of the game so you all couldn't waltz out at a moment's notice! It would be terrible for the ratings." He slotted the key into the final hole and the door swung open. A wave of crisp air flowed into the building dispelling the must that had been hanging over the building for weeks.

"Good bye." SE mocked as he strolled out of the doors and the slammed behind him.

The hum died and the lights began to go out, one by one as the generators went to sleep.

"Situation complete, Mr Body. Shutting down the mansion until further notice." a metallic voice rang through the halls. And MDT screamed, in realization that he had won. He had won, but there was no escaping, that no body escaped...

Clue.

- - -

I got sloppy at the end, but there you go.

:D

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Wow! That was dark as you said but really great!!

JustAnotherUser

Formerly PH; Now JAU
Awesome... Wait... Who's Gonna Do The Murdering?
;405;: Holy cow... it's all over...
Zombie ;151;: *Translated from zombiese* So... how do we, the only two living that had been killed, escape?
;405;: C'mon. If we're lucky, that weirdo will have forgot to lock the tunnels.
Zombie ;151;: Oh good.

And so, Hunter and ZM left Body Mansion. They locked the door behind them.

;405;: So... what do we do now?
Zombie ;151;: Smoothie Store?
;405;: Smoothie Store.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Wow! That was dark as you said but really great!!

Thank you :D

This round was kinda dark and short, but Clue started out more funny and playful mostly because PTA was already dark and ominous, rofl.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
MDT: NO! I WILL GET OUT OF HERE...Somehow...

I had this odd feeling I'd win too. It was creepy. But it made my day to see that I won. XDDD

-transports back to my computer screen-

Looks like I got lucky on my first full-fledged murderrific game. C L U E

Anyways, I've got to take a shower in my OWN home.

Last edited:

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I don't live? I had so much ahead in my life, after the lawsuits for murder. And I had 3/4 of the cards!!!! And also, can we share who did what? Or is that a bad thing? I've never played Clue before.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
^
MR. BODY :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p

Hey, know that this game has ended (this one, there are gonna be more) How bout we tell eachother who klilled us?

1. I didnt kill anybody D: My rotten luck...

So, who killed me?

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
I killed PM3 and Sunny(duh), ashds, and Dittoman

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Guys, I killed Fango Pango. He he.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
What? You mean to tell me that Raichu Lover smashing disco balls are my style? I never got that comment before. O.O

JustAnotherUser

Formerly PH; Now JAU
Can we start putting in characters for the next round? If so...

;006;: *Reading*
Dear Mr. Alex Spyro Kensu,
You have been invited to my late father's mansion by me, Mr. Body Jr. Prepare for a wonderful week of parties, great food, and to top it all off, a barbecue of Rare to find, spicy seel burgers! Please arrive soon. Kindest regards,
Mr. Body Jr.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I killed GT, Kagi, Sunny, and Dan. 4 kills, +8 cards.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
You stole my two cards! O.O