• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clue- 'Tis Back!

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
Glacier:AHHH!!!!!GOAT!!!!*runs*

Cooljma

Antlers: I don't have fingers to press the buttons, but I'll try. *grabs DipShit and begins playing.

This is the truth behind Nintendo DS.

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Flint wakes up
Flint:What the Crag... Why do I have so many holes in me? Monzo, have you been using that hole punch on me again?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Gwen: Hey, Cody, know how to make a paper crane?

Cody: Nope, how do you do it?

Gwen: It's simple... *folds Flint into an origami crane* See like that?

Cody: You're amazing.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Gwen: And this is how to make it fly! *hurls the Flint-crane into the air, and it lands in Glaciers' soup, which she puts in the microwave without noticing, leaving Flint to get nuked*

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
Glacier:La te da te da......
Microwave: DING!
*opens door*
AHHHH!!!Who sabotaged ma Cambel's?!

Cooljma

Hunter, I asked earlier for nobody to control Antlers, so REVENGE!!!

Hunter's Character: I'MMA SUICIDAL BORDER-CROSSING MEXICAN! *burnz*

Antlers: Huggies!

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Flint:...Where the hell's my arm? And my legs? And my right ear?

Cooljma

Cooljma: Y'know, if you jumped through posts, wouldn't that mean you entered Body Manor to do so? Which means you'd be trapped there?

Antlers: Huggies? *gives Glacier a huggie*

mimefan

Banned
Michael Myers gets a can of chocolate milkshake and drinks it before putting it down and watching a couple of Piranhas dance.