• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ClueHunt

This would have been a great question in a later round. I guess you're right, ShadeAce, the first one needs to be easy. And bobyjoe, I love that you were so completely sure you were right that you were giving hints to other contestants. :p

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
I'll repeat it then: 9 is the number of your country, and countries are equivalent to regions in pokemon

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Well, sent in my answer. As soon as I read the first 2 lines of the poem, it was OBVIOUS. Guys, stop over-thinking everything.

Ace of Shades

3 one was overthought, one was a guess, and one was just an answer stated

Edit: make that 4. One was some guy guessing for the wrong question and then corrected himself

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
So much for next round..........

Ace of Shades

1. ShinyRaikou (Zigazgoon)
2. Loreni333 (Castform)
3. CyberBlastoise (Blastoise)
4. MugoUrth (Bibarel)
5.mitchlord(Porygon)
6. SpeedSuicune (Crobat)
7. {(•)___(•)} (Flygon)

survivors next riddle soon

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
You're welcome people.
Also I think the answer was Pallet Town.

Aegon

Haha! I made it! I wasn't completely sure, but I came up with a reason, and I couldn't think of any other possibilities. I was right in the end. :D

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.