• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clumps of grass? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanabanana

Near the Weather Institute in Emerald, on route 119, I believe, there's that little river. If you surf in it, there's waterfall that goes up. You know where I'm talking about, hopefully. Well, if you go up that waterfall, there's some bridges that you can only get across with your acro bike. Go across them, and there are two suspicious looking patches of grass. "Talk" to them, and it says "If this clump of grass can be moved, it might be possible to go inside."

Well, how do you go inside? And what exactly are you going inside of? I'm completely lost here!

If this has been posted before, I'm sorry.

azuvipsel

You can use a Pokémon that know TM 43 -Secret Power to make a secret Base. You get this from some on Route 111 (next to a tree I think). If you have got it before, then you can grt it from a stall thing in Slateport.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Status
Not open for further replies.