• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

C'mon, Search for the Transformed Ditto! (989)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh, what a twist. NotAmnesiac!Lillie is the villain of the season. Her loss of memory actually made her forget her evil side.

I would love if she had an evil side, but I doubt that will happen.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Faba, why you toss cinnamon roll birb? Y U evil?

Still waiting for Guzma and Plumeria...as well as the *spoiler* from USUM...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*sigh*
The TRio are my favorite characters, but I really hope they aren't going to take away Team Skull's role by working with Faba and their lust for Nebby. Wouldn't worry so much if you know... they actually appeared again, they've been gone since Gladion debuted and we've yet to see Guzma or Plumeria

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Okay episode with some boring bits in it.

Can't really say if there's more into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DatsRight

I'm interested in the idea of TR working for AF (and possibly as spies for their own organisation given their snooping near the end). A shame if they replace Skull but at least the guys are keeping relevant to this series as it goes on for once (I feel like I'd be less invested if Skull did it anyway, TR have that more cerebral sympathetic edge to them to make them occasional villain protagonists). They may have good chemistry with Faba as well, given his own thinly veiled cartoon villainy (Ash was not happy over Rowlet getting fast balled).

Besides a bit more delving into the AF plot, not much to be said, standard filler with the twerps trying to get the escaped Pokemon, fun enough but not remarkable (liked Lillie finding the glaring flaws in it's disguise each time, and Ash making the dive to catch it, I can see Ash and Lillie making a good brains and brawn function if Lillie does breakout into deuteragonist). For once TRio had the more intriguing side plot.

I am interested into how exactly Faba plans to keep Lillie from remembering what happened. Hopefully it's more than just tons of 'TR try to kidnap Nebby.....plus Lillie' episodes, which is just a tweak of their usual work.

And looks like the poor narrator has been put out of work by Lillie.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Faba conveniently found the Donut shop, and recruited the TRio to become AF employees. Seemed pretty weird tbh.

Its not weird as for some reason Faba already knew about their identities as he directly addressed Meowth (not sure if he also knows about TR organization or not).

In short, he was specifically searching for them.

Ultra Beast Lover

Keep in mind, Faba might have psychic types in the anime. If so then maybe he had one of his Pokemon erase Lillie's memories and her fears are a side effect of the mind wipe.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I see Lillie was the narrator again. :p

Anyway, this episode was okay. Steenee with the Bounsweet was really cute hehe. I dislike Faba even more now, because he got Team Rocket involved and brought them to the AF (where the hell is Team Skull?!). The stare that Lillie gave Sophocles was priceless (with the snowy/mountain background) and I thought Lillie was very enjoyable in this episode. Trying to find Ditto and her interactions with Lusamine as well. As for Lusamine, the more I see of her, the less I’m thinking she’s going to be the main villain, however, I still think she will be (her face still looks creepy). Faba so far, seems like the only villain here, and I thought what he said at the end of the episode was very interesting, the mention of Type: Null and UBs, and Faba seemed like he want to desperately get his hands on Cosmog. The ending was certainly a little unexpected, Faba and Team Rocket laughing, like something evil is about happen.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
So, my theory about Faba being after Nebby turned out to be true in a way, huh? I got to see the first 10 minutes of the episode before my iPad decided to crash but I got to see that scene. Ash told him Nebby was in his backpack from what I gathered and when Faba when in his backpack, Nebby teleported himself out so Faba ended up finding Rowlet instead. When Faba realized he had Rowlet, not Nebby, he threw the poor lovable Owl like he’s a pitcher in a baseball game. Poor Rowlet

K right so I haven't watched the episode but can I gush at that Lillie screenshot for a moment? Like one of the problems I have with this anime is that the style is very hit-and-miss - either it can look amazing or not work at all imo, but this is one of the amazing ones. Like the shading on Lillie looks amazing, the overall aesthetic looks gorgeous, and the background is flat-out stunning.

Is it bad that the background reminds me a little of Dragon Age: Inquisition?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
K right so I haven't watched the episode but can I gush at that Lillie screenshot for a moment? Like one of the problems I have with this anime is that the style is very hit-and-miss - either it can look amazing or not work at all imo, but this is one of the amazing ones. Like the shading on Lillie looks amazing, the overall aesthetic looks gorgeous, and the background is flat-out stunning.

How symbolic that the background is of snowy mountains.

And why would she not wear a sweater.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
the omake was glorious

Leonhart

Imagineer
I had been so eager to see the Aether Paradise, but I was somewhat disappointed because the Metamon crisis seemed to get more attention than the setting of the episode did. Sauboh throwing Mokuroh seemed pretty mean-spirited in the preview, but it was slightly funnier now that we saw the context behind it at least. Metamon transforming into Nuoh was worth a chuckle, too.

Unseen Umpire

Keep in mind, Faba might have psychic types in the anime. If so then maybe he had one of his Pokemon erase Lillie's memories and her fears are a side effect of the mind wipe.

That's exactly my though. My high expectations for the culprit is Faba's Hypno. After all, this Pokemon does specialize in hypnotism. I also have speculation that after Lillie's encounter with Type-Null, Faba used Hypno to erase her memories because, "She saw to much." Maybe her fear has been implanted to make sure she won't snoop around any other experiments that involves Pokemon.

Last edited:

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Maybe her fear has been implanted to make sure she won't snoop around any other experiments that involves Pokemon.
That purpose wouldn't make much sense though. Lillie's fear has never impeded her from wanting to be around pokemon, its focused only on touching or being touched by them. Seems a lot more likely something traumatic happened that involved a pokemon touching her, and she blocked out the memory due to the trauma (or had it blocked by someone else) but the fear remained.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I liked this episode too. Not as much funny scenes as the previous one but a lot of good plot buildup here. A bit of mystery to Lillie's past with Faba, a bit more insight in Lillie's relation with her mother, introduction of the Aether Foundation, and a bit of fun with Ditto and Nebby. I loved Team Rocket trying to lure Nebby with the big garbage bag because garbage attracts Koffing. And the gag of Ditto transforming into Quagsire was also funny.

The Sun and Moon series is starting become interesting. This is a camouflage episode that make people thing it is filler episode but actually is not. Meowth have know something secret but he did not share it in this episode about the dirty work of Aether Foundation. No typically team rocket blasting off but serious episode will be starting soon from now on.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Finally watched this weeks episode and I really did nit care for. The whole thjng with Ditto just seemed to come out of nowhere and it served no purpose other than as a time killer. Faba is definitrly up to no good, I don’t trust him. It also seemed kinda weird how Faba requited TR to work for the Aether Foundation. He also has something to hide regarding Lillie. Part of me makes it thinks as though he had something to do with Lillie’s fear of touching Pokemon.

So yeah, not a filler but I really did not care for this episode. 4.5/10

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Basically is was a funny fillerish episode with more Aether introduction. Faba looks somewhat suspicious in t5his episode. And enjoyable episode overall, though it didn't dig too deep into the Aether plot. 7/10.