• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Geass Appreciation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFranny

I recently finished watching both seasons of Code Geass, and I have to say, it is the best anime that has ever been created. I don't even know what words to use. Amazing? Fantastic? THE BEST DARN ANIME EVER? Yes, yes, and yes.

If you are also a supporter of this anime, post here. If you don't know what this anime is, I suggest you watch it. NOW. If not, well you're missing on a whole lot,and it's your loss.

I love Lelouch Lamperouge. He is the most brilliant anime character ever. He's just so..."insert positive words here". I love him.

Gentleman Skeleton

I wouldn't say it's the best giant robot anime out there (Gundam Wing holds that title.) At the same time I can't call it the worst (Linebarrels of Iron >:|.) Overall, it's pretty good if you can stretch your imagination and figure out what the hell is going on. I saw the ending coming though.

Meeraku

At the same time I can't call it the worst (Linebarrels of Iron >:|.)
HAH, AGREED.

I most definetly enjoyed this anime! I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best anime ever but it does rank rather high in my personal favourites. Though, I do suggest people at least give it a try and watch it.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I recently finished watching both seasons of Code Geass, and I have to say, it is the best anime that has ever been created. I don't even know what words to use. Amazing? Fantastic? THE BEST DARN ANIME EVER? Yes, yes, and yes.

I love Lelouch Lamperouge. He is the most brilliant anime character ever. He's just so..."insert positive words here". I love him.

I'm pretty sure fan clubs aren't allowed in Alt. Anime; just a quick glance at the Bakugan thread tells you that much. The only thing remotely interesting about it was its marketing of Pizza Hut. Other than that, meh, just one long list of cliches and stereotypes tumbling after the other.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Are we talking about the same Pizza Hut anime they show on Adult Swim? If so, then no it really isn't, and it's quite far from that title.
I wouldn't say it's the best giant robot anime out there (Gundam Wing holds that title.)

Is this low standards day or something? The true greatest giant robot series.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Best? No. Good enough to finish watching? Yes. The ending was too much like the end of Season 3 of Doctor Who. :| P.S. there is another Code Geass thread which, I think, is not yet a month dead.

Is this low standards day or something? The true greatest giant robot series.

The Big O was, indeed, a classic. I should try to get around to seeing it again.

TheFranny

I did check to see if there was another Code Geass thread before I posted. I didn't see one. Maybe I missed it...

Anyway, those are just my opinions. I beg to differ if yours are the opposite.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
When you claim that Code Geass or indeed any anime is the best ever, naturally people will disagree with you.

Rave

Banned
OK for starters, G. Skeleton is right about the thread page.

2nd, we DON'T make Appreciation threads here. Which reminds me that that is something I may have to add onto the rules later, seeing that a bunch of you have yet to realize threads are not meant to be discussed in such a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.