• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Geass Character Face-Off (2 hour cooldown, Final Round)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Akkipeddi
Genaller (Co-Owner)

With all the other face-offs, it was only a matter of time. This is a face-off with all the notable and memorable characters from my favorite anime anime, Code Geass. This thread was inspired by all the other character face-off threads.

How it works:

1) All the important and notable characters from the series have been included.

In total, 40 characters have been included in this Face Off:

Lelouch vi Britannia
Suzaku Kururugi
C.C
Kallen Kozuki
Charles zi Britannia
Clovis la Britannia
Nunnally vi Britannia
Milly Ashford
V.V
Marianne vi Britannia
Anya Alstreim
Gino Weinberg
Shirley Fenette
Rivalz Cardemonde
Nina Einstein
Villetta Nu
Kaname Ohgi
Shinchiro Tamaki
Kyoshiro Tohdoh
Mao
Cornelia li Britannia
Euphemia li Britannia
Schneizel el Britannia
Odysseus eu Britannia
Rakshata Chawla
Lloyd Asplund
Rolo Lamperouge
Jeremiah Gottwald
Cecile Croomy
Diethard Reid
Andreas Darlton
Bismark Waldstein
Calares
Gilbert Guilford
Jiang Lihua
Kaguya Sumeragi
Kosetsu Urabe
Li Xingke
Luciano Bradley
Sayako Shinokazi

2) In the first round, all the 40 characters in this face-off will be divided into 5 groups of 8 characters. The format of the second round and the subsequent rounds thereafter will be decided later on at due time.

Here's how the characters in this face-off have been divided into 5 groups of 8 characters each for the first round:

Lelouch Vi Britannia
Gilbert Guilford
Rolo Lamperouge
Rivalz Cardemonde

Milly Ashford
Li Xingke
Luciano Bradley

Rakshata Chawla

V.V
Diethard Reid
Shinchiro Tamaki
Cecile Croomy
Kaname Ohgi
Shirley Fenette
Kyoshiro Tohdoh
Bismark Waldstein

Calares
Kosetsu Urabe
Odysseus Eu Britannia

Kaguya Sumeragi
C.C
Anya Alstreim
Clovis la Britannia
Andreas Darlton

Schneizel el Britannia
Lloyd Asplund
Gino Weinberg
Sayoko Shinozaki

Kallen Kozuki
Euphemia Li Britannia
Charles zi Britannia
Villetta Nu

Cornelia Li Britannia
Jeremiah Gottwald
Mao
Jiang Lihua
Marianne Vi Britannia
Suzaku Kururugi
Nunnally Vi Britannia
Nina Einstein

3) Each character in the first round of this face-off will get to randomly face-off against each other in matchups. In every single matchup, two characters get to face-off. Each and every character (in a group) in this round would overall get to face-off once. Matchups in this round would be decided via RNG.

4) In each and every matchup of the first round, both characters start with 0 points. The character to reach 12 points first wins the matchup. If you wish to vote for a character, add one point to his tally and give a + sign beside this tally.

5) The format of the second round and the subsequent rounds thereafter will be decided later on at due time.

Rules
  • All SPPF General, Games and Face-Off rules apply.
  • You can vote in a particular face-off matchup once in every 4 hours.
  • If you were ninja'd by someone while voting, please make sure to correct your tally.
  • Intentionally posting incorrect tallies in a face-off matchup will disqualify you from the game
  • You may only ping other members in posts where you’re also contributing to the game.
  • Double posts do not count towards vote tally
  • Don't fill the thread with spam. Not including nominations, each person gets two posts maximum in between matchups/eliminations.
  • No revenge voting. I define revenge voting as maliciously voting to spite a specific member or members based on previous face-off results and/or other drama both inside and outside of this thread, rather than voting for which character you would like to see win. If you think somebody is revenge voting, let me know and show me the evidence that the person is doing so. It's just a game, don't take it personally.
  • Most importantly, have fun
So without further ado, the first match up is from Group A:

Gilbert Guilford: 0/12
Luciano Bradley: 0/12

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Lol @Akkipeddi you are basically entirely copy-pasting my format from the FMA:B character Face-Off thread, with the same group system so you should have just said that it was inspired from my FMA:B Face-Off thread.

But nevertheless, great idea to create this Face-Off and I'll post in it regularly after I finish the show to ensure that all of my votes are at least credible. :)

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
Gilbert Guilford: 11/12 +
Luciano Bradley: 0/12

Genaller

Silver Soul
Clean sweep woohoo!

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So Princess Cornelia's loyal personal knight clean sweeps to the next round.

Next matchup is from Group B:

Kaname Ohgi: 0/12
Kyoshiro Tohdoh: 0/12

So it's a battle between the two members of the Black Knights.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Kanami Ohgi: 0/12
Kyoshiro Tohdoh: 1/12 +

Lelouch is a “con man” apparently lol.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Kanami Ohgi: 1/12
Kyoshiro Tohdoh: 2/12 +

Yeah screw Ohgi, chose to so easily believe that Lelouch 'betrayed' them all. Tohdoh atleast was far more loyal.
@Victorian Rush Tohdoh was the head of the military operations of the Black Knights.