• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Geass Club

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@Akkipeddi Yeah, but well....Suzaku didn't quite want to kill his father, did he? I mean from the flashback it seemed like that it was more of an accident rather than intentional.

But Mao....he was one of the most subtle psychopath villains I've seen, his backstory and obsession with C.C., plus he really did get Lelouch in really tight situations a couple of times, which even Lelouch with all his strategic genius had to struggle as hell to overcome.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
That's cause Mao can't control his Geass. He has the ability to read everyone's minds, which obviously meant Lelouch struggled to deal with him initially. But how he exploited this aspect is what makes Lelouch such a genius. He predicted everything Mao will say in a conversation, and played it on the big screen, while Lelouch was present physically. Later, he also used geass on himself to lose to Mao in chess as a way to beat him.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I want to join. Code Geass is one of the best anime, so it's fun to watch.

Barring the finale, what moment in Code Geass was your favorite and why?
Same as xEryChan and PGF~. When Lelouch was on the TV, he announced to the world that he was the new emperor.

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
And added. Welcome @Blaze Master X. Yeah agreed that moment is easily one of the best things I've seen. And now that I've seen that part again, not only was the smirk and All Hail Lelouch epic, there's this extremely badass quote from Lelouch at that point where his sister asks in disbelief 'you're alive' and he replies 'Yes I've returned from the depths of hell'. I don't know if it was simply Johnny Yong Bosch's badass voice acting, but damn, that moment made me smile so much.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Regarding Suzaku in ep 16 there’s a scene where young Lelouch, Suzaku and Nannully are walking through an area filled with Japanease corpses and we see Suzaku getting visibly shaken by it while Lelouch puts on a brave face and acts like everything is fine, so that Nannully doesn’t know that there are corpses surrounding them. That scene foreshadows the reveal at the end of the episode and is meant to retroactively explain why Suzaku felt the need to take such drastic measures against his father. It could even be that he didn’t mind getting enslaved by Britannia as long as he didn’t have to walk through fields filled with the corpses of his people anymore (which was naive on his part).

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Sure, I won't be able to do it today though, tomorrow probably. :)