• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Geass Shipping Discussion! *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

I figured this would be a good anime to have a shipping discussion about since there are endless pairings both canon and fanon and the pairings that we either love or hate are always going to be completely different. I guess that I can start first. :]

My OTP:

playlist4.jpg

Lelouch x Shirley
omg, this is the cutest pairing ever. I love them to bits. If it hadn't been for stupid Rolo and the ending of the show, it would've worked out. I know it. I KNOW IT. Dx

Other Top Favs (3):

1218070568936.gif

Suzaku x Euphemia
If you don't like this, or at least support it in someway you must be crazy. D:

codegeassr2ep2246937400.jpg

Lelouch x Kallen
My favorite pairing besides Lulu/Shirley. Kallen was so in love with him that even she couldn't believe it. Lelouch did care for her, you can tell when she got captured by the Britannians. So adorable~

lelouchsuzaku1.jpg

Suzaku x Lelouch
YES, YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES~~~ I love this pairing a lot. <3 Suzaku must have some kind of feelings for Lelouch, at least in extreme brotherly love to give up everything he has to complete Lelouch's final wish.

So which are your favorite pairings? ;]

Kenta99

Orange Champion
Lelouch/Shirley is my OTP of this series

even if Rolo did what he did, it still worked out in the end^^

[spoil]Lulu did follow her after all[/spoil]

I love Suzaku/Euphie to death. shame the anime director crushed it for plot.
Oh well. Theres always Nightmare of Nunnally manga <3

Kallen/Gino. What can I say? the guy respects her a ton, even saves her a few times^^ plus Gino has a fav Japanese voice(Kira Yamato in Seed, Keichi in When they Cry)

Lloyd/Cecile: always around each other. same hobby. smexy <3

SatoHaruForEver

Mine are:

kallen-and-lelouch.jpg

Kallen and Lelouch (OTP)

Others I love:
clamp_suzaku-cc.jpg

C.C and Suzaku

1218070568936.gif

Euphie and Suzaku

d38a73f7fd54b0_full.jpg

Suzaku and Kallen

3264995614_ab9132632b.jpg

C.C and Lelouch

mimi37ys5.jpg

Suzaku and Lelouch (Most of the time, Lelouch as Seme)

Status
Not open for further replies.