• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Lyoko Disscussion

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I know some of you might not remember Code Lyoko... but, some of you might remember it, and this is a place for discussiing it.
Goes from this way
Games, Anime, Cartoon (whichever Lyoko is...), and website. So.... enjoy talking about Lyoko, everyone~

Oh. My. God. Yes. Code Lyoko is amazing. I used to watch it all the time but sadly, after a while, I just couldn't find the time. But now, I will definitely watch all the episodes starting from the begining! <3

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
OMG I loved Code Lyoko when I was a little kid. I haven't watched since it ended so I don't remember much ^^;
But my favorite character was Ulrich. I liked how he was the Silent Strong type of person in the group. I also liked Aelita she was cool! :O

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love Code Lyoko. I'm excited for Code Lyoko Evolution.
My favorite characters were Odd, William, and Aelita(Had a crush on her when I was little)

matt0044

I loved the show when I was young and still do. It drew me in with the blend of 2D and 3D animation. Plus, I loved how the foreshadowing for Aelita and Franz Hopper was done in Season 2. Even if I managed to figure it out then.