• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Lyoko: Opposing Forces new RP

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Code Lyoko: Opposing Forces

It's quite probable that fans as well as non-fans of Code Lyoko have wondered why the Garage Kids never expanded their numbers to more efficiently combat XANA, the mastermind virus trying to destroy the world? And it would be interesting to expand the varieties of monsters, threats and their numbers.

So I came up with the idea of an alternate universe where figures similar to Aelita and a mission control like Jeremy would probably still be necessary for a XANA fighting team, but we could make our own storylines, enemies and characters. It would still be heavily inspired by the show, naturally.

Some things to keep in mind... Yes, rules

> The usual RP rules apply

>Prime rule(s): Avoid unnecessary delays in the RP, post regularly, communicate, work together.

Addendum: To encourage keeping the plot going, when we are low on RPers more characters may be created. Also, if you choose to take a critical role like being the Aelita of this story or a Garage Kid, you must be prepared to post regularly and often. Other RPers will have to do so too, but their plotlines don’t necessitate it.

>There is no posting order, but there is a posting limit; only one post per 'row'; in other words, if you have posted, you may not post until all others have posted again. To simplify things, I begin and end each row with my new post (unless I’m needed for mission control stuff, but I’ll try to say so when I do). After that, any order of the previous row is shuffled and people can post in any order they like, but don't wait on other people unless you've consulted with them on your plot idea. If you are however interacting with RPers, you may post two or three times alternating with those other RPers, but be sure to not swamp those that post slower.

> To avoid spamming and delay of plot and time between members the above rule is in effect. To avoid delay because of writer’s block and other stuff, it is expected that you post within one week, two weeks at max which is counted from the date of your last post. Also see tips and tricks on writer’s block (or ask people as I’ll mention). Garage Kids are required to post on a very reliable regular basis as they can’t ‘do nothing for two turns’ on a mission for example. Non-Garage Kids are expected to post regularly and are required when they join the Garage Kids, naturally. For now dubbed ‘Virtual people’ have their own pace as long as their plot doesn’t intersect with the Garage Kids their plot.

>If for any reason at any time you think you won’t be able to post in time, notify me and I’ll try to cover for you, though not too often, understandably. If possible, try to predict if certain things will make you unable to post as much ahead of time as possible so something can be done about it (in case of writer’s block for example) or I can cover for you within reasonable limits (a mountain of homework, plans, vacation, moving, sadness, happiness and so on; or just life irl. Though a heads up is appreciated).

>Gabrielle will pick out the original fighters after they have introduced themselves. To be clear: they do not introduce themselves directly to her, but they display their behavior, skills and quirks with her happening to see it. In my next post, Gabrielle will invite them to go to the abandoned factory and they meet in the forest. The story goes from there. ;) Anything you'd like to remark or disagree with, feel free to put it in your post, a PM or a visitor message on my profile.

Some useful notes and important guidelines

>Writer's block: I usually work around the pressures of writer's block by writing a lot when I'm inspired so I have a reserve to pull a piece from to post, keeping ahead of the RP, although it's not always that easy. I'll try to include more future events hidden in spoilers and when stuck, PM me so I know why you're not posting and PM other creative minds to see if they can offer advice, inspiration or events your character can take part in. Also longer dialogue posts, see more below.

>Character relationships: PM each other about ways to post conversations and build up relationships without having to resort to extremely short posts. Through PMing with each other you can each stay in character, you don't have to bunny and eventually (though please don't take too long) you build up a length of two posts or more (though don't overdo the dialogue) which you can split and each post a part of.

>Another option is to ask permission to control the other character a tiny bit just so you don't always feel like you're talking to the walls or yourself. Also make sure to try and involve all of the RPers in the adventure, even if they're not Garage Kids but especially if they are (the virtual ones are an entirely different matter). Of course don’t include people if you ask them about it and they have other plans. Especially with the virtual characters they’re quite secretive (or destructive) and it’s pretty much guaranteed that they will act on other characters in Lyoko rather than react to what the Garage Kids do or Gabrielle does.

>Read descriptions of characters, personalities and so on carefully so your character doesn’t look all startled when a perfectly normal person greets them, but is unfazed for some reason when a punk emo cheerleader robot ninja that’s unusually tall asks for your notes or appears from behind the virtual trees carrying a freakishly long axe with flaming baby heads. Hey, it could happen^^

>Plot lines: we got a lot of characters and a lot of creative minds, so building the plot lines is a team effort (apart from the mission control stuff). To keep the thread tidy and relatively spoiler-free, PM each other about plotlines that concern that RPer's character. Always ask permission for things, try to agree on events to come and overall don't try to out-canon someone by saying his or her character was hallucinating or dreaming or just plainly ignoring what they typed. That includes their attempts to talk to other characters or influence an event or enemy for example. Working together is key in a Code Lyoko team RP, obviously. Time is of the essence though, so also try to not overly rely on others for your post. For people receiving such PMs, make answering them a priority so plot lines connect well and are built in a reasonable timeframe.

> Furthermore I plan to, in the vein of the show, also play mission control outside of the character or partly in-character (so I could post more to regulate things) so the plotline is clear and the objectives as well, since the show was pretty linear as I remember it at least. That way it's way clearer what I'm trying to do (wasn't too smart of me keeping the mystery for the RPers as well as what would happen next:s). You can reuse your old posts in a way, though what you're supposed to do every post will be much more defined. I didn't want it to become constricted, but the other way didn't pay off either.

> New rules and notes will be added when I think of them.

> Have fun RPing!

Note: Many thanks for Raiden193's reworked first post which seems much neater than my old one, so I will definitely use it, adding certain rules and the like in the same coherent manner^^

Next, the sign-ups accepted thus far. (Sign-ups currently open for interesting applicants)

Primary roles added, sort of for every character. Most of them pending and subject to change^^

Sign-Ups:

Name: Gabrielle Lafleur.
Primary Role: Mission control/operator/de facto leader

Description and skills: She has long dark blonde hair from which shorter locks on her forehead spike in every direction. She has typical French features like thin arching eyebrows, an oval face, intriguing blue eyes and a pale skin with a healthy blush. She has a grey warm woolen sweater that hides her thin build and keeps her warm, a modest long blue skirt and comfortable shoes. Her feeble frame isn't athletic at all, but her nimble build and tactics allow her to be quite evasive and swift when she needs to. She stands at a bit less than six feet tall, which makes her stand out among most of her female classmates, though her gentle nature doesn't make her intimidating at all. She usually wears lenses to appear less nerdy, but it also makes her seem less intelligent, making people underestimate her both intellectually and in terms of her seemingly hollow and cheery personality. She has incredible skills in programming and is quite the tactician and multitasker. It could prove to be limited and she'll have to evolve her skills, knowledge and strategies as XANA does too. She'll be the operator, so no Lyoko form... for now

Personality: She has a remarkable ability to pick out people with incredible depth or skill and always finds a way to cheer them up or motivate them, even when she suddenly uses sesquipedalian loquaciousness, like so. Upbeat and optimistic at most times, she gets very serious whenever she does something involving Lyoko, be it programming and developing the virtualization process or upgrades, working as an operator to the other Garage kids or being anywhere near the abandoned factory with the supercomputer. It's quite a sudden change and nobody quite knows how to react to it. It suggest she has a deeper, silent side she doesn't usually show to people. On the other hand, she can get quite distracted with seemingly trivial things.

History: She's been living in France since birth and going to Kadic for as long as anyone can remember. Her cheery, then suddenly silent demeanor along with her 'uncool' programming skills and high grades hasn't earned her many friends, so nobody knows a lot about her. She's quite secretive about it too and it takes all her usual tricks to get the Garage kids together, a very odd mix of people, at first.

Name: Beatrice "Bea" Labelle
Primary Role: Something akin to the Big Guy of the group; generally stays behind to protect the rear of the group most of the time.
Description:
Regular: In contrast to her general demeanor, Beatrice stands at a rather imposing 6-foot 3. Her pale-blonde hair is almost as long, but to keep it from flowing all over the place she commonly keeps it tied up with a scrunchie. Her bangs are luckily kept as they are, and for a bit of pizzazz they go "all zigg-zaggy" all the way to her ankles. Because her eyes are usually closed, one might miss out on the fact that they're a shade of chestnut-brown. Her normal attire doesn't attract too much attention; she usually sports a plain one-piece dress with rather large frills, and occasionally an oversized bow on her chest (Mainly to cover up her rather average breasts. >.<). Her brown flats are probably the most insignificant part of her outfit; her dresses tend to be long enough to touch the floor, so her shoes are out of sight most of the time.
Lyoko: Bea's Lyoko attire is surprisingly brazen in contrast. Her hair is a more flashy shade of platinum-blonde, and it seems to spiral upward and around her head, creating a sort of upside-down drill. Her outfit seems to be some sort of lightweight silver battle armor with sharp shoulder-blades and emphasis on her breasts. Looooots of emphasis; wait, are they a couple of sizes bigger than usual? Bea's weapon is just as outspoken; she wields a giant battle hammer. While not being as heavy as one would think, it isn't the lightest weapon in the shed. Nonetheless, Bea is able to carry it ease. Almost.
Skills:
Regular: Bea doesn't like to think she has any special talents, and that's only half-right. She does seem to have a certain knack for storytelling, and frequently writes ideas for stories on her spare time. Right now, a lot of her ideas don't really tie together, so don't expect her to share anything with you. Her grades are also fairly reasonable for her age; she once tried setting up a tutoring service for the kids in her neighborhood, but this didn't skyrocket like she had hoped. Anything else...
Lyoko: Even though wielding a giant hammer does make Bea's movement slower than the others, it's sheer force opens up a lot of possibilities for her. She can slam it into the ground and create cracks in the ground, or even cause rocks to spike up from the ground (varies by force). Supposedly, she can also spin it around with great agility, although this seems to disorient her heavily afterwards. Maybe she can use it... to fly?!
Personality: Despite her rather menacing height, Beatrice is a rather soft-spoken person who can easily be missed. Her confidence issues are a major factor of her personality; that is, while in the real world. She often feels that she has nothing to contribute to Kadic, and is perfectly fine with blending in with the crowd. However, that isn't to say she isn't a caring and honest person. If she had friends, she would most certainly treat them like they were her own children... in the sense that she'd constantly put them first without thinking about her own well-being. Although she doesn't realize it, Bea enjoys taking care of people to a somewhat obsessive degree. If it meant that a sick friend would stay just a little longer, Bea would gladly fake a temperature reading or even sneeze in their soup. When it comes to helping others out, normally one has to ask her directly for help; asking others if they need help doesn't fare too well for her, it seems. In fact, talking with her in general is like playing ball with a peach; anything that can be taken the wrong way will be taken the wrong way, and you'll soon find her sulking about it for the next few days.

Perhaps her time in Lyoko gives us a glimpse of her true desires. In contrast to her "fragile flower" personality, she gladly takes the role of the resident powerhouse and charges through all her battles, despite being the slowest of the team. To her, the virtual world is a "mentally-stimulating distraction", and she commonly uses it to vent up bottled stress and expectations. Not letting her enormous weapon to slow her down, she's bound to find some way to utilize it from a distance. That isn't to say her worries from the human world don't conflict with her performance; I wouldn't be surprised if she was among the first to be possessed by XANA.

Any glaring quirks... the only thing I can say is that she gets "a little upset" when you call her Bee-triss (aka Country Bumpkin) instead of Bay-a-trees (aka her actual name), to the point where she'll make sure to drill it into your memory. Of course, she'll use her usual soft tone when trying to do such.
History: Bea, of French descent, was born while her father was on a lengthy business trip. Her dad unfortunately didn't have any luck with women, and as such Bea's mom skipped out on the both of them when she was a week old. Returning to France a year after, her dad turned into the unwilling black sheep of the family, to the point where talking about anyone's love-life around him was insanely taboo. In his quest for a stable relationship, he had gone through 9 relationships by the time Bea graduated elementary school, having rather awkward relationships with each one. Her dad's constant dating didn't get her any bonus points throughout middle school; in fact, and small cliques would occasionally spread rumors about Bea's family life (one notable example being that he was a "pimp"). When she was almost 14, her dad's sister called him up and offered him space in her studio apartment ("It's seriously lonely." she claims). Hoping he could rekindle his faith in love, he took Bea to France to live with her aunt. Too bad for him, this seemed to have the opposite effect; his sister had a tendency to drive away anyone he dated. Currently, he is still single, and despite not having a new "mom" Bea is still as awkward as ever.
Additional: I'm using the French pronunciation of Beatrice, "Bay-a-trees". "Bea" also follows the french pronunciation of "Bay".

Name: Halt, which is all he remembers at this point. He calls himself D-Reaper now.

Description and skills: Halt, back when he was part of the human world, wasn't the most impressive person to see. He was tall, reaching about six feet without trouble, and he was a little pudgy, about 156 pounds. He wasn't muscular, not was he thin. He was average, though his clothes beg to differ. For one, he dyed his hair neon green to make himself more noticeable as well as provide a beacon at night. It was that bright, though it was only a little joke that he and his only and very close friend friend often stated. His face was round, and his ears and nose looked a little small for his body, though again a joke his close friend often stated. His eyes were a deep emerald green. His normal clothes for school were a dark blue pair of pants with a black belt. The belt's buckle was a silver sun with a crescent moon along one side of it. His shoes were standard sneakers, being white with black stripes running down the outside of both sneakers. His usual shirt is a black t shirt, with the design of an angel lifting off on the front and an angel plummeting to its death on the back. Along the sleeves of his shirt are flat metal pins that he feels ads to his overall design of the shirt.

After his accident in entering Lyoko for the first time, Halt no longer resembles his old self in mind, body, and appearance. His Lyoko form is heavily based from the grim reaper, but it was degenerated into this form, as did his mind from the constant exposer to Lyoko as well as the coding in such a universe. His body is covered in a black armor that while thin, can still provide mild protection. Along the armor are white raised decorations that are shaped like bones. This gives Halt a skeletal looks, and again improves along the grim reaper motif. His face is covered by a black mask, leaving holes open for his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, Halt’s eyes have been degraded, and are now bone white, with no pupils or iris in them. In order to be able to see, Halt has learned to see the coding inside of Lyoko. Xana troops are seen as red coding, Garage Kids have green coding, and normal zones and terrain are blue coding. He can’t see the Data Sea at all while a data grim reaper. His abilities stem from his scythe with a four foot long hilt that resembles black bones. The blade is silver, about a foot and half long, with the etching of an angel’s wing along it, the last piece of his original mind and body left. His abilities involve codes and the scythe. The scythe is able to ‘cut’ through certain codes and programs inside the beings of Lyoko. For example, Halt is able to reap the aggressive coding from a Xana bot, and from this, the bot is unable to be aggressive. Halt can take this one step further though, and reap the data from an entire zone. Halt has created a code that acts like LYOKO and XANA. Called REAPER, Halt is able to enter it into a zone’s tower and enter the code, and cause the zone to be deleted. It isn’t permanent, and the zone reloads after three days, clean and pure of outside influence. He can also fight with the scythe, and tends to aim for either cutting the legs out or tearing out entrails, something that will deal damage and inflict pain on those who register as ‘evil’ in the codes.

Personality: Halt was a friendly kid back when he was a high school student. He liked to be a friend to others, and constantly strives to be a pillar or strength for others to lean on if they need help. He’s a nice guy, and never sees anything wrong with the world as long as he’s with his close friend. However, once they separate, Halt becomes very closed in and distant. It’s a bad habit of his, and he’s often called a baby because of it. Given his round face and large size, it makes sense, though it doesn’t make that any easier for him. He’s smart though, incredible smart, smart enough to be able to code himself into Lyoko with the help of the supercomputer. He and his best friend were the first two to every find the supercomputer, and while he doesn’t have the biggest sense of adventure, Halt is willing to do anything for his best friend.

However, after a full year of being in Lyoko, Halt’s entire personality degraded. He’s become sadistic, enjoying the pain he causes those in Lyoko with his ever present scythe. If something living or a machine appears in his zone, the desert zone, he will find them, and he will take his time is harming them. He is in pain though, and when alone or deep in thought, he looks at his scythe, the angel wing etching specifically, and tries to think about….something. He no longer remembers what happened before first going into Lyoko, and all of his feelings kept pointing to a face. A face which he no longer remembers a name to. Who was she? Why did he feel so much yerning for her?

History: Halt was born in Paris to two loving parents. From birth, Halt wasn’t the most popular kid. He had an older sister that often overshadowed him, a younger brother that demanded more attention, and he was just the modest middle child. For a while, about four years, Halt tried to get along with his siblings, but his sister, older by five years, was more occupied by her school and friends while his younger brother could barely talk. Halt, lonely, tried to talk to other kids at school, but again he failed. He was growing sadder when his now best friend decided to choose him as a friend. Halt would grow to enjoy her company, and even began to fall in love with her.

During high school, Halt and his friend decided to skip school for a day in order to explore an abandoned factory which had more rumors surrounding it than the Slender myth that they bother enjoyed hearing about. While going through the sewer entrance, the two popped up into a large room with a large computer like structure. It took a few days, but they both figured out how to run the super computer, becoming the first two to discover it and Lyoko. Over the course of their freshmen year, they took turns sneaking out of the school, heading to the computer and working on special codes in order to enter the world of Lyoko. On the first day of sophomore year, Halt tested the code for entering Lyoko alone while his friend covered for him on the first day of school. Something went haywire, and he became stuck in Lyoko. Over the course of one year, Halt slowly became deranged and insane, losing his sight as well. He went dark in junior year, with a message being sent to his friend once a day at noon. A skull with a scythe behind it, and the word ‘REAPER’ tattooed across its head. It was a warning. Don’t enter Lyoko. Or the reaper will come for you.

Name: Aim
Primary Role: ?????

Description and skills: Currently Aim has no real world appearance for he has always, as far as he known, has lived in Lyoko. He is on the short side for a boy that looks his age. He is surprisingly built well even though he looks quite skinny. A very pale complexion would make him look fragile if the blue neon lines on his body didn’t distract from it. The lines glow faintly but some can be seen shining under his clothes. The neon light most noticeable are the ones are on his face going down from his red eyes and one goes down from his ears and along his jaw line. The other visible one has two lines goes along the outside of his arms forming a small box at the back of his wrist. The pupil of his eyes are slit like an cats which give him a bit of sharp stare towards strangers, but they are quick to become friendly and wide-eyed around people he trusts. His hair is a very light brown and rest flat on his head. The bangs rest above his eyes and otherwise rest on the side of his face while the rest of his hair is short.

His clothes are opposite of his body which is mostly very light in color. A sleeveless black top with read streaks is tightly snug over his upper body. A red belt goes across his stomach. The black pants he is wearing has many more red belts that goes horizontally and diagonally around his legs; they make his legs look very slender. Aim’s boots also follows the color and theme of the rest of his outfit: Black with red lines and belted close up his legs though not much of it is seen. His fingerless black gloves, with two red stripes on the back of them, marks the end for more normally worn clothing. He also has a red scarf that long enough to drag and his really frayed at the end. He often hides the bottom of his face under it. Another added accessory is a pair of red framed goggles on toward the top of his forehead. An oddity of his is a set of six feathery black wings sticking out from his back that doesn’t move.

One of Aim’s skills is that he has great archery. His main form of attack is sniping thing from afar; he has great aim and has little problem even with moving targets. With this he can take out enemies at a distance before they get close in which he has no way to defend himself. The black wings on his back is his mounted bow and by pulling on the string laser arrows are fired.

When his archery is shutdown or he doesn’t not want to confront the enemy he uses his next ability with allow him to hide. He can make his coding match the area around him making him invisible to all others. This skill works best when he completely still since if he moves they coding has to change to match the area he is going to thus making it look like the areas warping. The faster he moves the more noticeable it becomes.

When it comes to the world of Lyoko, he is an expert: knowing the areas, the monsters, good hiding places and most importantly how to work towers. As long as it Lyoko-related Aim is quite knowledge and well informed. Anything else, don’t come to him as he most likely knows as much if not less about it.

Personality: Quiet and cautious are the very first trait, a newcomer would learn about Aim. He will not let anyone get in close range of him, until he feels like they aren’t a threat to him. Even when he allows them to get closer, he is constantly on alert. Maybe because he used to be alone a lot but when he find anyone to talk with he is quick to trust attach himself to him/her, much like affectionate puppy. Innocent due to a lack of knowledge outside of surviving in Lyoko, this makes him quite gullible. The boy could be told most anything and he will believe it as true. He get confuse quite often as well because of his lack of understand which lead him to ask lot of questions to better comprehend it; it often just makes him even more confuse about other things.

When danger is afoot, Aim will do his best to protect his comrades even if it means putting himself in danger. He would put their well-being before his own which results in him sometimes getting a bit reckless. When he is alone, Aim is completely focus and serious. He avoids unnecessary risks at all cost: attacking enemies afar only as needed, escaping when situation turns for the worse and hiding or taking shelter in the tower instead of standing up and fighting. It maybe be consider cowardice in other’s eyes but to him it’s a matter of survival.

History: The only memories Aim has are ones of him roaming the world of Lyoko. He is not even sure about how long he has been doing it or why. All he really knows for certain is that Xana is after him and he cannot be caught. So he is constantly sneaking about trying to find the reason behind it. A new threat had appeared, the D-Reaper. It’s a violent being that even Xana cannot deal with thus Aim urgently avoids it and the desert zone it typically hangs around in. Between the Reaper and Xana getting increasing more active and persistent, he is starting to have quite the challenge exploring the zones in search of his meaning.

Name: Tali Signoir [Sin-oo-are]
Primary Role: If anything, she’d be more the Scouting kind.

Description: In real life she would stand out among the ‘normal’ kids, often referred to as ‘the short, green haired goth’ if only for lack of a better way in which people who don’t know her would label her. True to the label however, she stands at only a minor five foot two inches tall, and, a hated factor, weighted to the point where diagnostically she could be considered underweight, however this is most certainly not the case, and just why she has a low body weight for her height, even she doesn’t know. Also as her label would state, she has short, shoulder length hair when let down, however it’s often tied back into twin ponytails with the exception of three clumps of several strands as hair which incessantly both tickle her nose and get in front of her left eye due to the way her hair naturally parts. Her clothing choices rarely change too, she is always for example wearing a black zip up hoodie a size or two too big for her, which she never closes, over anything, even rumoured to wear a similar but smaller one to bed. This results in when the wind blows her hoodie can resemble a cloak of sorts around her hips, and, whilst she prefers it that way anyway, her hands from the fingers up are hidden in the sleeves. Beneath this she generally wears black, grey or sometimes white plain t-shirts or tank tops depending on her mood and the weather. Similarly, she switches between a black tiered skirt and leggings, or black ‘skinny jeans’ depending on her mood and the weather. When outside she very often wears slightly tattered pink and black striped ‘Converse’ shoes, however when in her room, and sometimes when running outside briefly, she will be barefoot.

Whilst in Lyoko, her general colour scheme and appearance doesn’t in fact change too drastically. She retains the dark green coloured hair, although it’s shorter and generally ‘wind tussled’ by design. Her clothing there resembles what many would describe as being a ‘leather catsuit’ of which Tali would very often argue against that, although when asked to describe it herself, she often cannot find any means to. Over this though is an almost identical skirt to what she wears outside, however slightly shorter and clings around her thighs a little more, simply there for the looks in this case. She would also wear a short cropped, long sleeve hooded jacket, again like what she wears outside, however in this case when bringing the hood up over her head, it digitizes a shadow over her face. More aesthetics, but Tali does enjoy the slightly obvious look the design goes for.

Personality: As she’s still relatively new to both the area, and the country in general, Tali is still rather shy and reserved. Whilst she can actively speak about things that she is passionate about at the drop of a pin, she struggles to actually even get herself to go out and find many people she can talk to in such a way. Whilst she talks to people in her classes, she only rarely has spent time outside with them as she finds her nerves get the better of her. The main cause to this comes down that she still even now feels slightly intimidated by that she feels people expect her to speak perfectly fluidly in the native language. This does however mean she can get incredibly embarrassed by switching back to English and using her own dialects. It’s only in Lyoko, at least at first, that her confidence really shines through. This may be in part due to her appearance there and that she feels she is ‘going unnoticed’ and feels any pressures lifted off of her in such a condition. Gradually as she would grow closer bonds to the others, she would grow out of her nerves, or at least around them, and show that she can be quite an intelligent girl, albeit at times being just a little nerdy about certain aspects such as tv shows. Another slight quirk to Tali, is that her bag always contains a gaming handheld to quell her slight gaming addiction, and a blue stuffed teddy bear she had since she was a baby, always keeping ‘him’ there for comfort if she ever needed.

History: Originally coming from northern areas of England, Tali knew very little beyond that her father was a one-night-stand her mother had on holiday one year. This was all she knew, and despite knowing this, she still found herself questioning why everybody else had ‘daddies’ and she didn’t. Many had believed that it was this single parent upbringing that led Tali to be as she is, however she was for the most part brought up by her Uncle who took care of her and her cousins whilst Tali’s mother was working just to pay the bills. As she got older, Tali continued to act and speak more withdrawn, preferring to be by herself drawing, and was often picked on for it, having to move schools once before, and then again just during her first week of high school after one of the other kids tore up her sketchbook, and a fight ensued. It was after this change that Tali went to the new more private, in terms of location, high school. During this time she was finally told a little more about her father and that he was French. Whilst it took another two years, Tali was able to speak to him for the first time after her mother found him online a year prior. When she was outted in high school, she never did quite deny who she felt attractions to, near the end of her second to final year, she was hospitalized by those who bullied her, and it was her father who offered to spend time with her over the summer before she’d go to a new school for her final year. When the time came though, Tali wound up asking to stay on and finish her education there, finding she’d really bonded with the estranged father. Neither parent turned it down; her mother had less bills to worry about and so could be a little freer, and her father got more time to know his then sixteen year old daughter. Of course, she barely learned French in time to start school, her name change being completed to simply take her father's last name just so that less awkward questions would arise at the new school.

Name: Violet Rayson.
Primary Role: Spotter, trickster
Description and skills: Violet has long black hair in a braid, tanned skin and deep brown eyes. She is of a slender build and is about 5’ 5” tall and has an oval face with soft features that contrast with her intimidating gaze. Though she doesn’t have the posture for it, she can pull off the overall tough girl attitude very well. Her padded up blue vest with a grey shirt underneath, black army boots and green cargo pants help to inforce such an image. She speaks French and English flawlessly. She’s unmatched at intimidating people and pushing their buttons, though she usually can’t get people to do things for her, she’s way too scary to be able to charm people, hence she doesn’t know if she’s good looking, since people tend to avoid her.
In Lyoko: As Violet quickly realized, XANA’s monsters didn’t pay any attention to her usual scare tactics. In fact, they didn’t pay any attention to her at all. Her powers accommodated that quite nicely. Her appearance seemed to be that of her clothing for when it was really cold in her hometown: a light grey coat with matching hood reaching to her knees with trimming not unlike the clothing of the Inuit if they would use lighter modern materials fitted to everyday practicality and Violet’s figure. This improved mobility and compactness comes into play when she reveals her slightly armored and buckled black ninja suit underneath, usually when she attacks an enemy from behind with her electrified tanto. As she isn’t familiar with customs of samurai or ninja or their weapons, she uses the tanto in almost every situation to get up close, though she can only do so if she creates distractions through an application of her electromagnetic powers, fitting her name. She can create short-range shocks, cloaks herself and possibly others and uses a magnetic lock-on to retrieve her tanto.
Personality: While she might seem fragile and nice at first, Violet is quick to knock the idea out of your head, though not in a physical way. Using her big mouth and a quickly-built or implied reputation, she can get even the toughest guys to back off, though this doesn’t earn her many friends. She might paint herself as rough, rude, tough and tends to pretend to bite at people who come close both figuratively and literally, she does show signs she means to deceive people about how dangerous she really is. Her habit of snapping at people who are taller than her, besides authority figures, possibly shows her feeling inferior for a number of reasons.
History: In Canada, Violet was quite noticeable due to her not looking like most Canadians and though her attitude bothered people more than how she looked, she didn’t feel quite at home. She found an exchange program with France and seeing as she spoke both English and French flawlessy, she thought it would be perfect to go there and do her final two years of high school there at Kadic. After many arguments with her parents, they agreed to let her go. She misses them, though she rarely talks about them or Canada. She doesn’t miss the snow and she doesn’t quite know how to react to her virtual form turning out the way it did. She’s so far unwilling to disclose anything about her heritage, which is a word she strongly dislikes.

Name: Cecile Moreau (Called CC by friends)
Primary Role: Frontline Fighter

Description and skills: CC is an average height girl in the 5’5” area. Her body is slender and slightly toned from her many outdoor activities. She unfortunately has small feminine curves all around but still noticeably female. Her skin tone is brown, which makes her stand out a bit among the crowd because it her actually color of her skin and not a tan. Her skin is smooth and without blemishes showing the care she has for her own body. Her ears are pierced once on both ears and she has a young, youthful face. Her eyes draw quite a bit of attention as the right one blue and the left one brown. Many would often assume she has heterochromatic eyes and they would be wrong; those are actually the result of contacts. Cecile something swap the colors just to see if anyone would notice and if she can convince them that they’ve always been that way, it’s a fun little game for her that makes her smile. Her actually eye color is a gray-hazel which she people would only notice when she has to take out her contacts and/or has to wear her glasses.

CC’s hair is something that never stays the same for long every couple of weeks she switches to a different color and style even cutting it short. Currently she has it long about mid-back and it’s a midnight blue, dark purple color. There are a few streaks of pink throughout the bangs and top of the head area. The bangs above the girl’s forehead are cut fairly straight while longer ones the side reaches down to her chin. It is style nice and straight with the occasion curl that makes the hair curves under toward her. Because she always constantly changing it no one is really sure what her true hair color is.

Her clothing, though it changes, tends to follow less sporadic transition mostly because she can’t afford to buy new clothes all the time. It tends to go by color; CC wears one color of clothing for a while then switch to another. Her style is mostly boyish: jeans t-shirt and nice and loose fitting and easy to move in clothes until she find a boy of interest in which she’ll turned into girly mode and wear lot of frilly, dressy outfits. Her current color is yellow; today she is wearing a sleeveless yellow hoodie with a black stripe just below her bosom. CC has a white tank top under than and has on some slightly long blue jeans. Her tennis shoes are pure white and are sparkling clean. She has some white pearl earring on and light pink necklace on.

In Lyoko the young girl gets the guise of a ninja; she is fully suited in a black tight fitting outfit. Black pants that are tucked into some shiny armor boots, and a same color top with the sleeves also tuck into metal plated gloves. There is a metal headband worn around her neck. With the mask covering the bottom of her face and the hood covering the top the only bit of her truth self can be seen is her eyes, a little of her bangs and the palm of her hands.

A couple interesting features of her is that every time CC enters Lyoko her hair color is always different not reflecting her current hair color. Her eyes do a similar thing though they often change with her emotions that being said they often a very bold color to reflect her constant excitement. She has two types of weapons; in a dark color pouch attached to her upper thigh she has some throwing stars which are all a very plain gray color. Her other weapon is a sword which interestingly enough the blade changes color whenever it collides with something. Other than a bit of a light show it doesn’t seem to have any special effects. Her sword his mounted across her back.

Cecile only true real life skill is probably her athleticism, she quick on her feet and surprisingly strong for a girl. She can make it from place to place quickly because of it and lift fairly heavy objects. She also knows many shortcuts because of her nature which often makes her run late a lot. Another thing to add is that she is quite lucky; things are more likely to go in her favor a lot of the time.

In Lyoko like mention earlier, CC has long range weapon in the form of throwing stars and a close range attack in the form of a sword. This makes it easy to change style and defeat variety of different enemies before her. She has great dodging and mobility making her a slippery target to it. She also has an ability to stick to the side of objects like standing on the side of trees. She probably, being in a ninja outfit, has some stealth and good hiding abilities as well if it weren’t for the fact that she prefer to charge in. Hiding, sneaking around, waiting to strike just isn’t her style and she would rather face her opponent head on.

Personality: If you need someone to help you with your homework, do tasks in a timely manner and to take the jobs you give to them seriously; Cecile is not your person. She is not stupid but she doesn’t put in the effort to be really smart. She’s is a slacker and procrastinates to the very last second. On top of that she can barely take anything completely serious always cracking jokes even that the most troubling times. Despite the negatives of her personality she is actually a really good person. Energetic and friendly to boot, it is quite difficult to keep up with her pace. Being a loyal friend, she will have your back no matter what and will help out in the best her abilities. And if you ever feeling down, CC can typically find a way to cheer you up.

CC gives off a tomboyish feel with her love of outdoor activities, boyish interests such as video games, sports and the way she dresses on a normal basis. But really she is quite the girly girl getting quite upset at times when her hair isn’t perfect and when her clothes get messy. And when Cecile is interested in a guy she is cutesy and flirty; though her relationship are often short-lived as she’s quick to lose interest and find another target of her affection. She is also pretty bad with her playing matchmaker and tendency to push people together that seem to have even the slightest bit of interest with each other.

The same thing happening all the time bores her and CC tries to find ways to make things more interesting. Normally it’s just harmless pranks or challenging people in some contest. She often tries to find company that seems interesting or tries to figure out secrets if someone seems to be hiding something. She is often very eager and runs headfirst when there something exciting happens but returns to her slacker ways when it turns routine. When its very important issue, Cecile can manages to be serious the entire time to most people’s surprise.

History: Born in the USA but raised in France, CC is the youngest siblings out of five and the other four are boys. Actually she is the only girl in the household since her mother passed when she was only four and the girl can just barely remember her. But because of this, she grew up in a male dominated household. She loves her dad and older brothers and they in return love her which made her take up their interests and caused her to turn out boyish. In her younger days she was a total tomboy as she would imitate and follow her brothers a lot.

Until around fourth grade when lot of other girls started getting more feminine and her interest in boys came in CC stayed the same. What actually made her change was her very first crush; he was always so nice to her and they always had fun playing sports and video games together. When she finally confessed to him, he rejected her saying she was way too boyish and he preferred cute and delicate girls. It was a shocking reality check and made her quite self-conscious about her looks. Due to a lack of a female role model in her life CC turned to beauty magazines, TV shows and such for her info. There was a lot stuff to do and things were constantly changing so it became a habit to change her appearance a lot.

Even with her transformation into a more girly girl, she never got her crush and since never really settle long with any boyfriend she had. But CC still loving the smell of romance her ends up pursuing guys more than they pursue her as well as playing the cupid that push couples together. She been going to and living in Kadic Academy for about a year now.

And with that, this RP begins with a great number of RPers;) Let's see how that goes.

Code Lyoko: Opposing Forces

The screen lit up. Finally, she'd got it working again. On the screen her detection programs showed that this monstrosity could attack at any moment and when it did, toasters chasing people and trying to fry them would be the least of their problems. When this malevolent entity gathered his power and concentrated it in the nearest power outlet, strange and dangerous things happened. It could no longer be stopped and the young girl sitting in the big chair had her own reasons for not simply shutting down the supercomputer. She needed to find people to help her fight this... XANA, as time was running out.

Using the local sewer system, the young girl arrived at her high school, Kadic Academy located in a suburb of Paris. Her name was Gabrielle Lafleur, she was 17 years old and nobody really knew a lot about her. At first glance seeing her blonde hair and high stature, you'd think she was a slightly intimidating angel, perhaps a bit dumb-witted one. She wasn't scary at all though once you tried sitting next to her in class. She always got good grades, which earned her a lot of jealousy, so she kept to herself a lot. She used to have friends, put people couldn't remember where they'd gone and left her behind, alone studying and sitting behind a computer almost all day.

When you asked her for something however, she reacted quite cheery and she always seemed to be optimistic. Still, she tried not to show her intelligence for fear of remarks about a smart towering blonde girl. All in all, she'd stand out a lot when she would start her search. Her search for warriors in the fight against XANA... and other threats. As she put a lock of her hair behind her right ear, she looked around for people. She'd pick them out soon enough with her uncanny ability to recognize incredible depth and skill. Putting all those individuals together and getting them to get along with each other, that would be much harder.

And now, it's time for the character introductions of everyone, going to school, showing what they’re like and what they’re good at and so on^^ after those have been posted, I’ll explain how Gabrielle ‘noticed’ them (no, you can’t notice her noticing you) and subsequently invited them to the forest. We'll go from there to the factory:D Remember to post soon.

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Tali, as every morning, literally fell out of bed with a bang. As always, she rolled out in attempt to cover her head with her pillow to block out the alarm, only to still forget there was her drawers right by her headboard. Groaning and rubbing the red spot on her forehead, sitting clumsily on the floor as she turned off the alarm set on her phone. More so, she became aware of the time, realising she could either sit there a few minutes longer and be late, or get her backside up and just narrowly scrape into class on time. She dressed herself quickly, as every morning questioning why the stereotype was for girls to take ages, as within ten minutes she was fully dressed, opting for her tank top and skirt as she was in a good mood that day. She left her home right on time, toast between her teeth as she was tying her green hair back. She flashed short waves to people who'd just say hi to her as she ate the meager breakfast, still not exactly too confident in going up to strike up conversation, only for moments later to realise they actually weren't classmates, breaking into a run as it would dawn on her she was running a little later than she thought.

As she filed into the school along with others, she used her small stature to her advantage, weaving through the people and keeping her satchel bag held closely to her chest to avoid hitting people. In the end, she managed to actually be one of the first people actually entering the first class of the day, always having been good at 'crowd weaving' as she called it, and with one last look to the clock, she grew the smirk some who sat by her during class knew to be one meaning 'plenty of time', and nearly the whole time repeating the process of taking out her Gameboy and flicking it on, wasting the next few minutes until the class actually started by getting herself lost in the game.

Once classes ended for lunch, Tali would again produce her game as she strolled around the place, grabbing snacks from her bag to eat whilst she walked. Once again, she'd give her smallest greetings to people who acknowledged her, yet didn't so much as give the same courtesy when she walked by someone she knew who didn't speak to her first. Of course she could always pass it off as she didn't notice them, truly she did, and just felt too nervous to say anything. Still, she was very aware of her surroundings as she walked, often even just playing her game one handed with how small the system was, until she would give up her snacks and actually go to get something real to eat. And that same process of walking, snacking and gaming would repeat, as they did every day, when she would walk home. If anything, Tali's whole day often just consisted of routine.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: ..... I thought her name was Tali. Anyways I'll do a post with Aim a little later, I might just edit his post to add it when I'm done with it.

IC:

Cecile Moreau

Zooming down the sideways and the occasional crosswalk with dark blue hair flying behind her, this girl was in a rush. She carefully yet swiftly maneuver around some assumingly students. Making it to the wall that surrounded of the school instead of walking in the front gate, like normal person, she scaled it and jump to the other side landing perfectly on her feet. Reaching into her pocket and pulling out a phone before cheering in success.

“Woo, beat my time at 2 minutes and 3 seconds” sixteen year old Cecile Moreau was quite pleased with herself not caring who was watching her getting excited of something they didn’t know. She was just have a little time trial with herself to see how quickly she could get back to school from the bakery normally an eight minute walk away. The girl cut the time with varies shortcuts she had found and her quick running speed. This challenge fought off the boredom of other average school day.

Things that stayed the same were boring, one of the reasons for her new hair color and style. A dark purplish blue with streaks of pink across the bangs and straighten, this was her recently change to it. The dark-skinned girl pulled out a compact to fix any strands that were off; before she began walking towards the small crowd, munching on one of the pastries she bought. Her brown and blue eyes glanced around as she didn’t spot any of her usual friends about though it didn’t really bother her that much. It was a bummer she didn’t spot any boys that caught her interest, she just broke up with her last boyfriend and it was time for other fresh new face to get lovey-dovey with.

Unfortunately there was no time for that as her journey for breakfast was about to make her late for her first period of lessons. Again, she was on the run. She was probably the last one in class but she was on time. Class was like always lectures, class work; by the end of her classes she was almost asleep. She was the first one out when lunchtime rolled around. Getting into the lunchroom and grabbing a lunch, she was quickly on the prowl for cute boys or someone interesting. She ended up chatting and talking with some girlfriends for a little while before she left to roaming the school; there occasionally were interesting people not hanging out with others. Even if not she would get to enjoy a little walk outside.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
@ alteredegoX and InnerFlame: great work guys/girls;) I'll be introducing Violet as well.

Violet Rayson was someone you didn’t want to mess with. She walked around as if when you would ever even look at her funny, she’d break your legs with your own arms. And if you ever made eye contact, you’d think her glare would burn a hole in your skull. On the other hand, she was only 5’5” which wasn’t that imposing and her attitude combined with her slender build and medium height didn’t work as well as when her male classmates were still catching up in junior high, back in Canada. Still, for the moment she felt she could rule the school, even if that was highly impractical and she didn’t really feel like engaging herself with it. Those who know her quickly walk along and it sometimes brings up those nagging questions that eat away at the back of her skull and her tough attitude: Is she ugly? Do people hate or dislike her? It would be nice to have some friends that weren’t scared by her… She always quickly dismissed these questions and hummed some badass song she found on the internet. Some green-haired girl in dark clothing bumped into Violet and the latter feigned trying to take a bite getting the girl to back off, but she quickly ran further without having noticed. Violet did that sometimes, biting, snapping at people that were taller than she was, she didn’t quite know why she didn’t, maybe it was a defense mechanism of some kind. The girl quickly ran out of sight and Violet shrugged. In a badass way, naturally.

Someone giggled and her eyes quickly flashed to the sides. A group of nerds was laughing about equally nerdy stuff, not her. Good. She had sat down for class as first period was about to begin, as a blue-haired menace blew in like a whirlwind and picked one of the last remaining spots. Violet blinked for a few seconds as she tried to remember who was the only person in her class to sport strange haircuts in splashing colors. CC Moreau. Violet rolled her eyes as she thought: We got green, we got blue, we got violet, now all we need is red, orange, yellow and indigo and we got ourselves a rainbow team. In Violet’s mind, CC with her darker skin tone, bizarre fashion sense and crazy haircuts tried to stand out too much, while Violet didn’t want anyone to ask questions about her naturally tanned skin and her coming from Canada.

Class ended and she walked outside only to bump into a big jock.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: sorry if the change I made to D-Reaper's powers isn't good, but I thought it would give him a little more to do before he makes his grand battle against the garage kids

D-Reaper
Desert Region

Few more hours...few more hours for the warning to be sent. For them to be sent away. Who's them again? The figure looked around his pale white and dirt surrondings. It was bland, dull, completely and hopefully barren as well. At least, others might be able to say that. To the figure, surronded in black metal and raised white bones for decoration, everything was blue circuling code. Everything seemed the same, everything was what it was and should be. Nothing different. Unregretable. The figure hissed through the skull pattern on it's mask, and it's eyes, what was left of them, twitched over the plans. He stood up, and the D-Reaper growled.

"Why the hell can't I remember?" he growled at the scythe in his hand. The blade's engraving of a wing reflect onto his face, and it gave him a hunger and frustration. Who's face did he see?! Who was he warning?! He snarled, and the D-Reaper slashed his scythe through the air, tearing a long deep line through the fabric of Lyoko. He wasn't anywhere near as powerful as the grand XANA, but he had more power than his coding suggested. His wild slice caused a short disturbance with electricity in the school. A power outlet in the school, about a meter from Gabrielle fizzed and sparked, before exploding out at a second slash from the D-Reaper across the first in the coding. He screams in a mixture of frustration and longing to the sky, shaking his body and scythe.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
In the classroom there were plenty of people that tried to stand out, but few did in the way Gabrielle appreciated and more specifically, needed for her plan. She had to stop XANA and sort out her own issues along the way and for that she needed strong and capable fighters. In the ‘Première’ or the 11th grade or ‘juniors’ year of Kadic Academy, there seemed to be an utter lack of motivated students as if life had already decided what would become of them and they would either slack and narrowly pass or excel at the highest level. Then she saw the two of them on almost opposite sides of the classroom. Possible members, yes yes, this could work…

After Lunch Gabrielle had a free period and so went to the benches looking out onto the tracks where a senior class was having P.E., or boot camp when Jane Moralés was teaching it, the resident teach-it-all-know-nothing teacher. Apparently she was in charge of detention and wasn’t quite pleased about it, making it extra hard on those having to go there practically every day of the week, but Gabrielle couldn’t know for sure. Her trying to be invisible made it that she never ended up there. Or she didn’t even notice she had to and happened to move to just the right classroom while she made her homework or studied… it. That strange dot that seemed to appear and disappear every time one of XANA’s creatures was walking around. It stayed away from them and even more so from ‘him’. Whatever both the strange dot and ‘him’ did, they had managed to keep XANA at bay for quite a long time, but time was exactly the thing they were running out of. They needed support, a true, cooperating team. And Gabrielle would find it.

She saw the long senior girl that shyly combed her pale-blonde hair with her hands as Ms. Moralés reprimanded a few slackers, which was most of the class. She didn’t seem to do much as well, but like Gabrielle the girl was easily missed despite her height. She blended in with the crowd, yet she looked very caring and honest when she smiled. Once in a while, she would flash with her eyelashes and you could barely see her chestnut brown eyes which she avoided eye contact with, but Gabrielle saw it as she moved closer without anyone taking notice.

Béatrice Éclat was her name, as Gabrielle had already found in the school database she hacked and saved on her laptop, heavily ‘encrypted’ and ‘guarded’ so it would never be found on it. She seemed so soft-spoken and was easily rubbed the wrong way, making her quite akward because of that and other things that couldn’t be read off her behavior like this. Could she move a bit closer? Having little friends couldn’t have helped Béatrice much. She didn’t talk to anyone and nobody seemed to address her or even notice her. This was an interesting person, could she have a hidden side that made her a possible and brazing leader for the team Gabrielle wanted to form?

Just a bit closer… before Gabrielle realized, she fell over and smacked into the pavement with her laptop. Luckily, it was still intact, but her clumsy behavior had surely turned a few heads. As she got up, she looked up shyly at the class. All of them, including the slackers who had made Ms. Moralés’ attention get redirected at Gabrielle, looked at her, most of them trying not to laugh. Silly juniors, they whispered to each other. Gabrielle only saw Béatrice, who looked down. Had she noticed Gabrielle looking at her? Better take her aside and ask her to meet her in the woods before Ms. Moralés shooed ‘the silly junior’ away even if Gabrielle had no class to attend.

Gabrielle walked towards Béatrice and tried to say or gesture for the senior girl to follow her. Before even checking that the girl followed her, Gabrielle said: “I was wondering if you were interested in joining a special group. We need your help. Join us in the woods at the old rusted car.”

Gabrielle would do this for every person she selected.

So yeah, I had this last time for Béatrice and I liked it a lot. If I were to write out a scène for every person, my post would get quite long. I suggest you partially control Gabrielle in a conversation between your character and her (my character) about joining her in the woods. Depending on your character's personality and motivation, they might need some encouragement, think about it for a while in their room, jump at the opportunity to meet new people or join a club, be suspicious of Gabrielle, whatever suits your character. After that next row of posts of every character being approached by Gabrielle, they meet in the woods, ready to descend into the sewers. If I was kinda vague, do let me know^^

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Aim
Forest Zone

“Crap…” Aim muttered as he killed off a couple of Xana’s monsters before making a dash for the nearby tower. He made it inside, luckily, without any of them around. He should be able to leave undisturbed when the time came. But for now he needed to rest. His red eyes glance down at his shoulder; the hornet he was fighting had gotten a good shot on him. He would have to wait a bit and recover before he risked another walk through the forest path. He walked to the center platform within the tower and sat, he pulled his red scarf down from his face making the glowing marking on his face more visible.

Brown-haired boy sat in silence as he stared of the glowing wall of the cylinder structure. It wasn’t like he there was much more he could do: there was no one to talk to nor much more he could do in there. Aim could check the mainframe within there but he had tried so many times before yet he couldn’t find what he was looking for. What was his purpose for being here on Lyoko? Why does Xana want him so badly? No matter what he did he just couldn’t find the reason… That’s why he continued to roam in hopes to find the answers to the many questions he wants to know about himself. And if he needed to fight he would, he stroked the black winged bow mount on his back before his pale skinned arm fell back to the floor.

With an exhale Aim remained in that spot, he needed to wait longer before venturing out again. His survival was vital and hasty recklessness would only lead to his demise… especially he ended up against a powerful foe like the Reaper… If there was one thing had to do more than anything else, it was to avoid dangers like him at all cause. He wasn’t going to willing to be deleted from Lyoko.

--------

Cecile ‘CC’ Moreau

CC found herself running once more, this time through the woodland area near the school ground. She probably already been around it long before this, but this time it was time for a secret meeting. During her lunchtime walkabout Cecile ended up being called out by… well she was a smart girl, the midnight blue haired girl forgot to get a name. But she knew her yet didn’t know her. The blonde was taller than herself but she was the kind to not really stick out, maybe because she was uncool due to being so intelligent and tend to have her face in a computer. CC didn’t discriminate but her attention was rarely drawn by her and she would quickly find something more interesting to do. The interesting part about her today was that she had come up to talk to her even though they practically exact opposites. In her mind she replayed that scene in her head.

“Would you be interesting in joining a special group?” The tall blonde said to her and CC brown and blue eyes were sparking with interesting long before she continued. “We need your help. Could you meet up with us in the wood by the rusted car?” She was quickly bought by the thought of some secret club that wanted her help and instantly agreed. The only thing she would probably have to do after school anyway was homework no big deal there. But with her agreement and the ending of lunch she forgot the small detail of exchanging names.

“I’ll have to get her name later when we meet,” Cecile confirmed that with herself. Way early, she assumed by the lack of people, the girl arrived to the old abandon rust bucket. The brown-skinned, couldn’t stay still with all her built in excitement and before she knew it she was dangerously walking on the car that could collapse under her weight. The vehicle still seemed sturdy enough to hold her weight. On the roof of the car she began glancing around search for any movement of people approaching. “I hope they arrive soon, I just can’t wait to learn about this secret group meeting!”

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
I can't quite continue the story with only two Garage Kids (including my second character), hence why I haven't posted again.

I'm guessing one week is a bit short to already post something again, so when it has been two weeks since my post, I'll continue the story with those people that have posted again.

If nobody except Delta Hunter and InnerFlame have posted in this row after two weeks, I'll be thinking about replacing Garage Kids so we have enough characters for the team,
to make sure those people that do post can continue their story (if you got school work or real life problems, naturally those have absolute priority, but I can't let the others wait for too long, like last time:s)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
OOC: Checking in and stuff. :p I also mentioned how I've been thinking of Bea a more realistic surname, and I believe it's already in her SU, so I'll just stick with Labelle from now on.

Béatrice Labelle
PE Class

It started back in PE, when Mrs. Moralés was busy scolding the majority of her class for being lazy bums. Acting the part of a generic social introvert, Bea couldn't help but avoid eye contact with everyone else by letting her eyelids shield her eyes. It wasn't necessarily a special ability, but Bea found that she could hear a lot better without her sight. Above the teacher's loud ranting, she could hear the footsteps of people with spare periods walking around, the clicking and clacking of a laptop keyboard, the constant chatter of younger girls... wait, keyboard? Bea opened her eyes and attempted to scout for the foreign sound, which wasn't all that far away.

Bea located a besweatered girl typing away at her laptop, looking as if she was deeply rooted into whatever she was doing. Every now and then, the girl would glance up and survey... goodness, was she looking directly at Bea?

Lookaway, lookaway, gottalookaway and stu- eeee, she's getting closer, um, um, um-

Never before had she met a person, let alone a person of the same sex, this interested in her; Bea's thoughts became so severely confuddled that she didn't notice the girl falling over and making a ruckus. When she did zone in again, the girl was pretty much right next to her. Bea froze in a rather awkward position. Looking at her closely, this girl appeared to be as old as her, with dark blonde hair and loose ends aplenty. She was only a bit shorter, making Bea feel some sort of kinship towards her, but only for a second. Then;

“I was wondering if you were interested in joining a special group. We need your help. Join us in the woods at the old rusted car.”

"o-okay."

It was only after the period was over that Bea could actually have the time to think the whole situation through. Yes, she had indeed acknowledge the girl's request with a meek "okay", but at the same time Bea didn't quite understand what the bigger picture was. "Special group". Bea ran that term over in her head multiple times, but she still couldn't draw any conclusions on the matter. Eventually;

... I'll go. Even if I don't know her, I just can't break off an engagement I made.

Thus, her after-school plans were practicing using less Purple Prose, and heading to the rusty old car in the woods.

Zee R00sty KaR

To her surprise, someone had reached the car before her. She felt that perhaps she had spent a tad too long focusing on her prose problem, but she soon shoved those thoughts beside and hid behind a tree.

Brown skin, maybe a tan... heterochromia, probably contacts but I can't be sure since I can't really tell from here, maybe if I got a bit closer, like that tree over there-

Bea soon realized he had instinctively stepped out into the open, right where this girl could see her.

"... Er... g... good aftermoon." she managed to force out, too flustered to even noticing her butchering of "afternoon".

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
It was during one of Tali's random walkings that she'd been approached. Once more with game in hand, evidently at an important point as she needed both hands on the controls, which of course meant that the bar of chocolate she was snacking on was left to just bounce up and down as it stuck out of her mouth as her failed attempts at chewing it were thwarted with how the chocolate had already begun to melt to her lips. Despite the concentration, she was able to notice that someone had approached her, unaware that her walking circles around the yard that day had been observed. She side stepped as she'd done to every person to avoid bumping into them, and it was as she walked by the unknown girl's side that she finally stopped and drew eyes from the small screen between her hands, knowing she was being spoken to directly simply because nobody else was around. Unless they'd snuck up on Tali, which she had doubted as people never really had a need to.

“I was wondering if you were interested in joining a special group. We need your help. Join us in the woods at the old rusted car.” She finally took a hand away from her console too, to take the chocolate from her mouth, of which it had already melted to some degree, giving the illusion of clumped, badly applied brown lipstick. A quick lick clean was all she needed before she spoke back.

"... ok? I'm not gonna get sucked into a tree or fall down a rabbit hole am I?" She questioned with a smirk. She might not have been too sociable, but she'd really never have just ignored someone. Of course her console snatched focus once again by the red blinking light telling her the power was nearly drained, instinctively switching back to speaking English as she was more accustomed to by herself, <"Brother fu- ... forgot to charge the bloody thing this morning"> She glanced back up and saw that 'Laptop-girl' was already leaving. Tali just shrugged it off, popped her chocolate back into her mouth, and continued to walk and game until the battery died shortly before her next class.

~

Being held back in her last class of the day, Tali began to wonder only then about what she was told earlier that day about this 'special group'. She'd been staring out the window at said forest, or what she gathered was the one that was meant anyway, but didn't think about it until she left her seat and the room. Her curiosity was what got her moving towards the forest, she had no idea what it was about, and she was well prepared for if some cruel joke was in the works, but it was the fact that the girl who'd approached her seemed all... secretive... made her just plain want to know.

Her quick pace made up for the time she'd lost being held in class, but her lack of knowledge of the woods was what wasted further time. She was without her games or her snacks this time, so if anyway she was that tiny bit more aware of where she was going, crossing several paths through, going off any paths just to try and find this rusty car that was mentioned. It wasn't too long though until she'd heard rustling then faint voices near to her left. Once more she moved in that direction until she came upon a trodden path, using that to guide her until the car, and two others, came into view. And then she couldn't exactly help herself, "Woo, found the car!" She exclaimed, then looking between the two and giving a nervous laugh at her outburst. "So... yeah... hey. Laptop-girl send you here too?"

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
“Yes, I did,” Gabrielle said as she appeared from the woods.

She was carrying her laptop in her shoulderbag and looked around, not at the old car and not at Tali, Bea or CC.

“You expecting someone?” one of the girls asked.

“Actually… I am,” Gabrielle said as she held her head to the side and looked at the tree at the other side of the forest clearing. “You can come out now.”

The four girls heard a muttered cursing coming from behind the trees Gabrielle had been looking at and out came a dark-skinned girl with a black braid. She threw a foul look at the ‘tall girl’ that had spotted her before she could find out what secrets this club had. She was about to leave after making sure she’d intimidated every single girl into never ever talking about this, when Gabrielle said:

“Hold on. You’re curious what we’re gonna do, aren’t you?”

“Not really,” Violet said with a shrug. She glanced at CC, who she had followed to this spot.

The added audience made Violet feel as if she was one half of a western showdown. She liked it.

“If you want to, you can sneak after us and we won’t look back,” Gabrielle said with a crushing cuteness.

Violet remained silent, dumbstruck.

Gabrielle calmly turned to the others and said:

“Thank you all for gathering here. We’re a small group, but we’ll put up a grand fight I’m sure. Now, who’s ready to follow me into the sewers?”

Without waiting for a response she pulled of the manhole cover in the shade of the old car and descended into the tunnels below. The others followed after, taking in the stench as they went deeper. Violet pinched her nose as she tried to think up a snarky comeback to throw at the tall girl as soon as possible.

Next post is gonna be reaching the end of the sewers, Gabrielle showing everyone the factory and virtualizing them, not quite telling them what’s gonna happen next. For those that want to do a scene where they talk to another team member, or have some deep thoughts about what this strange trip through the sewers is about and why your character went along with it, go right ahead. If there’s not really something to do or think for your character, that’s fine too. I’ll post again when everyone of the Garage Kids has posted or max. after 1,5 weeks^^ Let’s write an epic adventure:D

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Cecile ‘CC’ Moreau

From her spot on the car she spotted movement maybe a bit too late. CC noticed her when she was just standing and staring, the girl look absolutely nervous. Especially when she attempted to communicate, “... Er... g... good aftermoon.” Smiling widely she was just about to reply when some else suddenly appeared, a girl with green hair. The midnight blue hair girl failed to notice this person as well though this one was camouflage was her excuse.

“Woo, found the car!” The girl spoke out with excitement before look to the two of them and growing shy and nervous as well, another shy one. “So... yeah... hey. Laptop-girl send you here too?” With a nod as her reply CC hopped off the car onto the ground with much enthusiasm as she approached. She realized she had a class with that girl but she was another of those stay to themselves types that she wanted to talk to be she would get distracted by something else and not do it. The blonde ‘laptop girl’ she had interesting taste in people.

“Yes, I did,” speak of the devil, there she was emerge in the clearing near the old car. Even though they were all here she didn’t exactly locked eyes on them and instead looked around.

“You expecting someone?” CC asked cheerfully excited at the thought of another person join the group, for her the more the merrier. She answered with a positive yes and her eyes turned to a tree on the other side of the clearing. There was a quiet murmur before another girl popped… it was kind of disappointing that there were no guys invited to the club meeting, but she was still excited to see the dark skin of the last person to come. CC totally knew her, she was Violet! People would often comment on their similar skin tone. Throwing a glance right at the purplish blue haired girl, CC merely responded with a friendly wave.

Violet and the blonde laptop girl were talking but she really wasn’t paying attention, she was just waiting for the club meeting to start and learn what it was about.

“Thank you all for gathering here. We’re a small group, but we’ll put up a grand fight I’m sure. Now, who’s ready to follow me into the sewers?” A grand fight? Just those words made this like they were about to go on some epic adventure and she was more than willing to follow the girl to the destination. Opening up a manhole and descending down some of the others looked hesitant.

“Come on now, no need to be shy!” She encouraged them before entering herself with quite the pep in her step. The smell of the sewer was pretty bad, but it surprisingly didn’t bother her too much. Mostly because she grew up with four older brothers and they weren’t the cleanliness at all times.

Violet pinched her nose obviously not enjoy the scent of sewerage. Not that there was much to like about it. Once everyone was down and began walking it was quiet and that was no fun. So it looks like it was up to her to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Really there no reason to be shy, no one here bites… Oh except maybe Violet. She nips at people like an angry dog, sometimes.” CC laugh to herself with that statement and throwing yet another happy smile at Violet afterwards. “Right, since it only polite, I’m Cecile Moreau but people just call me CC for short. What are you guys names?”

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Though Violet had followed CC to the strange meeting of a women exclusive club of some sort, she didn’t quite feel like talking to her. She knew her name anyway and Violet wasn’t the social type. The ‘laptop girl’ flicked on a flashlight and guided the others throughout a maze of tunnels through which they could never find their way back on their own as Laptop girl probably intended. God, this smell crawled right into your throat through you ears didn’t it… Thankfully nobody seemed to ask about it. If this was some kind of practical joke, Violet would make sure every single person would pay dearly for trying to trick her. Yeah, she’d probably enjoy dishing out punishment she thought with a snort of her nose. Ah damn it, now she could really get a strong wiff of that sewer smell. She imagined throwing several swears at the laptop girl, though she couldn’t do so without making her eyes tear with them being where they were. Meanwhile, laptop girl seemed lost in thought, not noticing any of the antics behind her.

Gabrielle thought about what she had seen on her laptop before arriving at the clearing. Her scans indicated it wouldn’t be long before the ‘XANA’ program would make its move. Its troops were already invading the forest area, a virtual representation of the ordinary habitat of the real world. But it wasn’t home to docile, small or hiding creatures. No matter what, you’d get swarmed by things that could turn out to be almost twice as high as you. Even knowing that, Gabrielle still wanted to go there and take action herself to reinforce the team, but she had to stay behind. She had her doubts about them, particularly Violet, if they would be able to pull this thing off, but she’d speculated on the use of the ‘back to the past’ sequence she’d found. All those that weren’t sure they’d join the team or take a great risk in joining and possibly back out, would possibly not even remember Gabrielle had ever asked them something. But time travel wasn’t possible, was it?

She thought about it some more as they came closer to their mysterious destination, which someone would probably inquire about, but she hesitated to give in to their questions, as it would mean explaining something that seemed impossible… and deadly terrifying. She would worry about a faster mode of transportation if they survived their first mission.

Five sewer pipes connected at the spot and you could tell by the incessant smell. Nobody would want to stay here for long and perhaps it wasn’t the smartest idea to stop here, but Gabrielle didn’t really care. She turned around.
“Do any of you want to fight for something? To work together to become something more and do something important?” Gabrielle said. “If you don’t, turn back now and forget this ever happened.”

Some people immediately nodded, others maybe did so because someone right next to them did. A longing for friendship, a thirst for adventure… it could work to the group’s advantage or expose them all.

“This club and everything concerning it is top secret, understand?” Gabrielle said.

Everyone nodded now.

“Can we go now?” Violet said with her fingers seemingly glued onto her nose.

Gabrielle had gotten used to the sewers’ stench because… she’d spent quite some time in it. Without saying anything else, she turned around the corner and started climbing a hidden ladder, all the way to the top. The others got up where Gabrielle waited for them and they looked around. They were in an abandoned factory on the edge of town. Nobody ever came near to the place because people said it was haunted. Were they here to be fed to the ghosts and was this girl their willful, insane pawn? Or were they supposed to bust them by crossing the beams?

“I don’t want to force anyone. For all of you, you either leave now or you stay and keep the secret of the club. Anyone?” Gabrielle said while looking around for a final time.

Nobody moved, but none of the girls seemed quite comfortable with the situation, not in the slightest.

“We’ll use that elevator to get where we need to be,” Gabrielle said.

Everyone hesitantly entered only seconds before the doors closed and they went down.

Gabrielle stepped out first and obscured the view of the room.

“Go down one more floor and step into the cylinders. Everything will become clear as I guide you through it, good luck,” she said.

The doors closed and Gabrielle sat down in her chair in front of a giant holographic display that thankfully only lit up as she touched the keyboard. They would go mad if they saw this before what was to come. She pressed the button to begin the ‘virtualization’ process. This better work.

“Does anyone know what the heck she’s talking about?” Violet said.

“Beats me,” someone said.

“Great…” Violet said as the doors opened to reveal four cylinder chambers that shone with a bright light. One after the other the girls stepped into one. They eyed each other as they each had a different idea of what this whole set-up was for. A videogame? A think tank? A new way to connect with people so they could understand each other better, like Facebook?

“Go into the machines,” Gabrielle said over an intercom. “And let the adventure begin. We’re going to the forest area. As soon as you materialize head to the tower, there isn’t much time.”

A dark presence stirred. Finally, this world would tremble before its power.

Special note: Before, the supercomputer was already active (causing XANA and Aelita in the original universe to immediately play the game of creating a threat and countering it with the immediately formed Garage Kids), but the aggressive and extremely powerful ‘Halt’ and Gabrielles efforts disabled XANA’s attacks already in the supercomputer for some time, allowing Gabrielle to gather the Garage Kids in the meantime. The cause that XANA can know launch a threat just in time as the Garage Kids are formed, can be thought up in due time by all of us:)

Now the mission begins: You show your character reacting to what Gabrielle says, to the mysterious factory, to the virtualization process, to your character’s new Lyoko form, to the virtual forest area, to the enemies that Gabrielle reports, to the mission of needing to get to the ‘tower’ and fast. The reason I don’t just show an example with Violet, is that my post is becoming a bit long and otherwise you might just be repeating the different steps that Violet went through. I will add Violet’s example if it turns out that’s necessary. Have fun!

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
“Virtualization process started. It won’t hurt, I think,” Gabrielle said.

“What do you mean, virtu, you think, what?” Violet said as the cylinder closed around her.

Gabrielle pressed the button as she averted her eyes. If she just unwittingly incinerated four innocent people. But she knew this was her only chance, the only way… to save the world. If you really told people what this was all about, none of them would want to leap into danger like that unless they weren’t in their right mind. She had seen that they were heroes and they could save everyone if they were given no other option than to fight XANA. Maintaining secrecy to save the world, comes with some deception, lies and trickery. And hopefully no deaths.

Violet and the other girls closed their eyes as their hair flew upwards and they bathed in a white light. Then, they disappeared.

"Is everyone alright?" Gabrielle said.

She hoped more than anything that after all this hassle, the deception she had gone through, these people were still alive and intact, albeit virtual.

Violet opened her eyes as the wires formed the rest of her body under her. As soon as she was completely formed, she fell down to the ground and she stood up. She was in a forest that stretched as far as the eye could see. Not a creature was stirred, which was another way of saying that it was deadly quiet. Why was that… Violet had been intrigued as to why they’d come here. Had they suddenly dropped down a hatch from the factory into the nearby forest? She didn’t trust that big girl one bit, but she longed to show people what she could do. And it seemed nice someone would talk to her… No, no of course not not that blonde chick, she looked frigid and boring. But hold on…

"What the heck..." it sounded as someone studied herself and the truth slowly crept in: they weren't in France anymore. "What did you do to us!"

"I'm sorry for not telling you the whole truth, but it was the only way to assure the adults never find out about this, lest they shut off the supercomputer below and everything in it is lost. I need you to go turn off the tower in this forest area, lest XANA destroy our world by releasing a very real threat in it. I"ll explain on the way. This is Lyoko, a virtual world inside a supercomputer that got activated. It contained this beautiful forest area and other habitats, but it also harbored something far more malevolent and powerful. An AI called XANA. Up till now, we managed to subdue it, but as time ran out, it broke through every defense and now it is launching a threat in the real world that will take many lives. Unless you stop him, both here in the virtual world and the real world. You played videogames right? It’s very similar. Don’t fall in the digital sea. Dying devirtualizes you, but it also removes you from this mission so don’t go Rambo on this, it won’t work. Your opponents however, work a little bit different. Destroy them with the weapons your mind chose along with your natural and virtual abilities. I... What is...”

That signal, could it be him? Why had he left the desert area, did it know what was coming?

Then, a horde of creatures the size of dogs, but resembling mechanical crabspiders with a peculiar symbol around their big glowing red eye appeared from behind the trees.

"XANA sent a horde of his programs, resembling unusual monsters, they're very dangerous. He isn't going at us in our first run, not one little bit, so give it all you've got. Hit them in the XANA symbol for critical damage. I'll guide you to the tower."

There was a problem Gabrielle hadn't given enough thought. Once they got to the tower, how were they going to inactivate it? They needed something that could interact with the tower, a virtual program, an entity... There were other things she wondered about: what if anyone dies in the real world? What does the back to the past button do? How does virtualization work? All that didn’t matter for now, they just had to work together and get to the tower… But that wouldn’t stop people from asking. Who knows, it could offer them unexpected advantages.

Video game? What was this, the nerd club? Violet thought.

"Is everyone alright?" a voice had said, but Violet unconsciously ignored it, muttering ‘blonde chick’ to herself.

Violet looked around her and saw the lush forest which somehow seemed… off. As if nature forgot to wash its brush before it painted the next part of the decor. Everything seemed kind of muddled, angled even, like a videogame. Odd, very very odd. She looked down to her arms and body and she saw she was wearing a winter coat, like the one she wore back in Canada. What was going on, some random pervert switching her clothes? Had she been dreaming of her going to Kadic and then the dream took a turn for the worse? She looked at creepy insectoids approaching along with multiple big red crab creatures that stood high above them. Oh yeah, she was definitely having a nightmare, but she could handle even those.

Violet lunged forward, the others the blonde had invited looked on confused, as she kicked one of the insectoid creatures in the face and off the edge. She looked down for a moment, seemingly standing on a floating platform over a void that went on forever, with nothing to save yourself if you fell in, safe for the trees that were way larger than they could be in real life, even when compared to giant sequoias. What was this place?

Violet quickly went on to fight more of the creatures. This was fun, she thought.

And another one down, wow, gotta watch out for those crab things, Violet thought as she jumped and hid behind a rock. She heard a strange sound, looked around the tree, then quickly hid again as a red energy shot narrowly hit one of her hairs.

All the explanation by Gabrielle, the blonde chick, had been slowly unwinding in Violet’s mind, as if she’d been studying the recordings of a news report hours later. Hit the symbol for critical damage, huh? In an instant, Violet disappeared. She wanted to ask why, but changed her mind before she moved her lips. Instead, she jumped right on the big red crab creature, pulled out a strange-looking knife she’d seen ninjas use in films and ran it through the symbol on the crab’s plated head before she jumped off and it exploded in neat little bits of data. The whole thing seemed rather odd for a dream, but there was no time to waste, if the blonde was to be believed, more nightmarish creatures were approaching and the tower she mentioned loomed in the distance. They had to hurry.

“Guys, this way!” Violet yelled.

Note: You can ask Gabrielle directions and stuff. When in doubt, think about what the Garage Kids would ask Jeremy or what he would notice before they would^^

Click the spoiler for any plans and information we currently ‘have’ about the plotlines and setting:)

I’ll first say everything I can think of about the setting, drawing from the show as well any ideas that I’ve gotten so far from myself and all the RPers. You can skip this block if you already know all that.

All the main characters go to Kadic which is a boarding school near Paris, although some students don’t live on campus. It has also recently seen an influx of students from foreign countries, perhaps to improve its image. The female principal’s son goes to the school (male counterpart to Sissi, with the principal being the female counterpart to Delmas) and there is one known gym teacher (female counterpart to Jim).
The ‘origin’ of Aelita, Jeremy and Franz Hopper counterparts can be markedly different as can their personalities and backstory. XANA’s origin is linked to the Franz Hopper counterpart or whatever creator or origin it has.
The old factory just outside of town is said to be abandoned and now haunted (skeptics prefer ‘unsafe as a slowly crumbling structure and having infrastructure prone to malfunction at the worst possible moment’). Everyone thinks none of the machines even work anymore, but it actually has a much greater secret than some rusty machines and a putrid smell coming from the sewers: it houses an amazing, nuclear powered supercomputer (or so we think), a monitoring port showing a map of ‘Lyoko’ from which you control the three ‘virtualization chambers’ in a separate room and an elevator somehow being powered to run and connecting all the rooms at the push of a button. Because of the stories surrounding the factory, next to nobody dares come near it and thus never discovered what it’s been hiding for all these years. Using the sewers, people can reach it descending down a manhole near Kadic and continuing underground on foot or using a bike, skateboard, scoot and so on, though there might be other entrances and exits.
The mysterious supercomputer, when turned on, not only maintains a virtual world that houses a malevolent AI named XANA, out to destroy the world and all those who know of its existence, but it also oddly allows the AI to access the network of a large area around Kadic to wreak havoc on anyone unfortunate to be caught in the middle. Naturally, the Kadic students discovering it don’t really like that and set out to stop it.
This easy hacking feature is presumed to be a part of the virtualization process the supercomputer uses to bring real people into its virtual world named Lyoko when instructed, or get people or things out or into the city’s grid. Presumably, this wasn’t a feature added for simple videogaming fun.
Gabrielle somehow discovered the supercomputer and realized the threat XANA could be as soon as Halt fails to stop it from activating a ‘tower’, basically a means to access the supercomputer’s more powerful processes
(later including the then unprotected ‘return to the past’ program, which allows one to turn back time so only people who have been virtualized remember what happened during XANA’s attack; it can’t revive the dead though),
but can’t shut the supercomputer down or else the seemingly sentient characters in it will never get out (or that is at least the reason she comes to tell the Garage Kids), including XANA, who is seemingly trying to force Gabrielle’s hand.
Realizing she can’t do this on her own, she tries to find people she can trust and get the job done: saving the world from XANA, as she figures out how to safely shut down the supercomputer. How much she knows about Halt, Aim and XANA is unknown. Care has to be taken, as when you’re virtualized and ‘killed’, you just devirtualize and return to the real world, but when you fall in the Digital Sea, your essence is lost forever.

The main plotline is about Gabrielle struggling to get a competent and trustworthy team together and them getting along so they can understand what Lyoko really is (as she thrusts them right into danger without much explanation at first, for fear they’d never go in if they knew the risks beforehand) and they become willing to be heroes and to fight against XANA and his forces as she assists them as an ‘operator’ or mission control. The threats manifest in both the virtual and the real world (where the threat usually manifest as something technological or electrical with increasing power and abilities); as the latter try to destroy the Garage Kids and the rest of the world and the innocent people the Garage Kids know or don’t know. And hopefully they win against XANA who has been gathering his own human (?) forces…

The current first virtual mission has as objectives: form the Garage Kids as a team, get them to work together, make sure they do their best to defeat XANA, ally with Aim to succeed in shutting down the tower and ‘return to the past’.
To set that ‘team’ thing up, I created some monsters moving to the Garage Kids’ position for them to fight and find out where they are, what they can do in their Lyoko forms and who the others are (though you can focus on your own character’s fighting and thoughts).

If I’m forgetting something, let me know. Besides them getting their name, maybe it’ll be something different, we decide^^ it’s our alternate universe really.

For the different characters…

Halt’s plotline is tied directly to his origin and powers. As such, they’re huge spoilers for anyone and will be part of a reveal that Gabrielle and Halt will allude to (and Scriptor Scorpio and deltakurumiru4 will discuss, though suggestions, requests and more pressingly, demands can be made by anyone).

Aim’s plotline involves allying himself (if I’m not mistaken) with the Garage Kids to shut down the towers XANA activates, possibly for protection. A possible origin, reveal or personal plotline isn’t set in stone yet and will probably grow as the RP continues.

Looking at Code Lyoko, as well as the concept of there being opposing forces, we can create characters like classmates, love interests, friends not in on the secret that are merely side characters in terms of having to control them and of course rivals or other people who are secretly allied with XANA.