• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Lyoko: Opposing Forces new SU

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Code Lyoko: Opposing Forces

I’m restarting this topic to start over fresh. This means that all positions are open to any RPer, new or old.

It's quite probable that fans as well as non-fans of Code Lyoko have wondered why the Garage Kids never expanded their numbers to more efficiently combat XANA, the mastermind virus trying to destroy the world? And it would be interesting to expand the varieties of monsters, threats and their numbers.

So I came up with the idea of an alternate universe where figures similar to Aelita and a mission control like Jeremy would probably still be necessary for a XANA fighting team, but we could make our own storylines, enemies and characters. It would still be heavily inspired by the show, naturally.

All the joining members, except the bare starters (3 people or something) would be introduced through a threat they unexpectedly help combat and the group decides to let the individual in on their secret and virtualizes the person in Lyoko.

This isn't to say that perhaps XANA does some recruiting of his own.

The plot is for RPers something to create, combine and largely know and for readers to find out…

Note: to all the old RPers, you can use your old sign-up to join, but you still have to post it.

Some things to keep in mind... Yes, rules

> The usual RP rules apply

>Prime rule(s): Avoid unnecessary delays in the RP, post regularly, communicate, work together.

Addendum: To encourage keeping the plot going, when we are low on RPers more characters may be created. Also, if you choose to take a critical role like being the Aelita of this story or a Garage Kid, you must be prepared to post regularly and often. Other RPers will have to do so too, but their plotlines don’t necessitate it.

>There is no posting order, but there is a posting limit; only one post per 'row'; in other words, if you have posted, you may not post until all others have posted again. To simplify things, I begin and end each row with my new post (unless I’m needed for mission control stuff, but I’ll try to say so when I do). After that, any order of the previous row is shuffled and people can post in any order they like, but don't wait on other people unless you've consulted with them on your plot idea. If you are however interacting with RPers, you may post two or three times alternating with those other RPers, but be sure to not swamp those that post slower.

> To avoid spamming and delay of plot and time between members the above rule is in effect. To avoid delay because of writer’s block and other stuff, it is expected that you post within one week, two weeks at max which is counted from the date of your last post. Also see tips and tricks on writer’s block (or ask people as I’ll mention). Garage Kids are required to post on a very reliable regular basis as they can’t ‘do nothing for two turns’ on a mission for example. Non-Garage Kids are expected to post regularly and are required when they join the Garage Kids, naturally. For now dubbed ‘Virtual people’ have their own pace as long as their plot doesn’t intersect with the Garage Kids their plot.

>If for any reason at any time you think you won’t be able to post in time, notify me and I’ll try to cover for you, though not too often, understandably. If possible, try to predict if certain things will make you unable to post as much ahead of time as possible so something can be done about it (in case of writer’s block for example) or I can cover for you within reasonable limits (a mountain of homework, plans, vacation, moving, sadness, happiness and so on; or just life irl. Though a heads up is appreciated).

>Gabrielle will pick out the original fighters after they have introduced themselves. To be clear: they do not introduce themselves directly to her, but they display their behavior, skills and quirks with her happening to see it. In my next post, Gabrielle will invite them to go to the abandoned factory and they meet in the forest. The story goes from there. ;) Anything you'd like to remark or disagree with, feel free to put it in your post, a PM or a visitor message on my profile.

Some useful notes and important guidelines

>Writer's block: I usually work around the pressures of writer's block by writing a lot when I'm inspired so I have a reserve to pull a piece from to post, keeping ahead of the RP, although it's not always that easy. I'll try to include more future events hidden in spoilers and when stuck, PM me so I know why you're not posting and PM other creative minds to see if they can offer advice, inspiration or events your character can take part in. Also longer dialogue posts, see more below.

>Character relationships: PM each other about ways to post conversations and build up relationships without having to resort to extremely short posts. Through PMing with each other you can each stay in character, you don't have to bunny and eventually (though please don't take too long) you build up a length of two posts or more (though don't overdo the dialogue) which you can split and each post a part of.

>Another option is to ask permission to control the other character a tiny bit just so you don't always feel like you're talking to the walls or yourself. Also make sure to try and involve all of the RPers in the adventure, even if they're not Garage Kids but especially if they are (the virtual ones are an entirely different matter). Of course don’t include people if you ask them about it and they have other plans. Especially with the virtual characters they’re quite secretive (or destructive) and it’s pretty much guaranteed that they will act on other characters in Lyoko rather than react to what the Garage Kids do or Gabrielle does.

>Read descriptions of characters, personalities and so on carefully so your character doesn’t look all startled when a perfectly normal person greets them, but is unfazed for some reason when a punk emo cheerleader robot ninja that’s unusually tall asks for your notes or appears from behind the virtual trees carrying a freakishly long axe with flaming baby heads. Hey, it could happen^^

>Plot lines: we got a lot of characters and a lot of creative minds, so building the plot lines is a team effort (apart from the mission control stuff). To keep the thread tidy and relatively spoiler-free, PM each other about plotlines that concern that RPer's character. Always ask permission for things, try to agree on events to come and overall don't try to out-canon someone by saying his or her character was hallucinating or dreaming or just plainly ignoring what they typed. That includes their attempts to talk to other characters or influence an event or enemy for example. Working together is key in a Code Lyoko team RP, obviously. Time is of the essence though, so also try to not overly rely on others for your post. For people receiving such PMs, make answering them a priority so plot lines connect well and are built in a reasonable timeframe.

> Furthermore I plan to, in the vein of the show, also play mission control outside of the character or partly in-character (so I could post more to regulate things) so the plotline is clear and the objectives as well, since the show was pretty linear as I remember it at least. That way it's way clearer what I'm trying to do (wasn't too smart of me keeping the mystery for the RPers as well as what would happen next:s). You can reuse your old posts in a way, though what you're supposed to do every post will be much more defined. I didn't want it to become constricted, but the other way didn't pay off either.

> New rules and notes will be added when I think of them.

> Have fun RPing!

Note: Many thanks for Raiden193's reworked first post which seems much neater than my old one, so I will definitely use it, adding certain rules and the like in the same coherent manner^^

Sign-up form:

Name:
Primary Role: optional.

Description and skills: Both in Lyoko and real life.

Personality:

History:

Next, my sign-up (Sign-ups currently open for interesting applicants)

Sign-Ups:

Name: Gabrielle Lafleur.
Primary Role: Mission control/operator/de facto leader

Description and skills: She has long dark blonde hair from which shorter locks on her forehead spike in every direction. She has typical French features like thin arching eyebrows, an oval face, intriguing blue eyes and a pale skin with a healthy blush. She has a grey warm woolen sweater that hides her thin build and keeps her warm, a modest long blue skirt and comfortable shoes. Her feeble frame isn't athletic at all, but her nimble build and tactics allow her to be quite evasive and swift when she needs to. She stands at a bit less than six feet tall, which makes her stand out among most of her female classmates, though her gentle nature doesn't make her intimidating at all. She usually wears lenses to appear less nerdy, but it also makes her seem less intelligent, making people underestimate her both intellectually and in terms of her seemingly hollow and cheery personality. She has incredible skills in programming and is quite the tactician and multitasker. It could prove to be limited and she'll have to evolve her skills, knowledge and strategies as XANA does too. She'll be the operator, so no Lyoko form... for now

Personality: She has a remarkable ability to pick out people with incredible depth or skill and always finds a way to cheer them up or motivate them, even when she suddenly uses sesquipedalian loquaciousness, like so. Upbeat and optimistic at most times, she gets very serious whenever she does something involving Lyoko, be it programming and developing the virtualization process or upgrades, working as an operator to the other Garage kids or being anywhere near the abandoned factory with the supercomputer. It's quite a sudden change and nobody quite knows how to react to it. It suggest she has a deeper, silent side she doesn't usually show to people. On the other hand, she can get quite distracted with seemingly trivial things.

History: She's been living in France since birth and going to Kadic for as long as anyone can remember. Her cheery, then suddenly silent demeanor along with her 'uncool' programming skills and high grades hasn't earned her many friends, so nobody knows a lot about her. She's quite secretive about it too and it takes all her usual tricks to get the Garage kids together, a very odd mix of people, at first.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Can I use Bea's sign-up again? Since this is basically a re-boot?

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Oh wow, I've not seen the series in so long I'll have to go back and find and watch it now.

So I guess I'm saying I'd love to join this, but it's late and I'm going to bed, and also I just wanted to ask about clarifying how you sort these 'core members' from the others? I'll sort my SU out tomorrow (if uni doesn't give me a ton of overnight work)

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Can I use Bea's sign-up again? Since this is basically a re-boot?

Yes^^ I'm happy you'll be joining.

Oh wow, I've not seen the series in so long I'll have to go back and find and watch it now.

So I guess I'm saying I'd love to join this, but it's late and I'm going to bed, and also I just wanted to ask about clarifying how you sort these 'core members' from the others? I'll sort my SU out tomorrow (if uni doesn't give me a ton of overnight work)

You're welcome to sign up^^ well, these core members are basically those who want to be them AND be able to post regularly, since the Garage Kids keep the main plot going. Everyone is expected to post regularly, but especially the core members (and Garage Kids that join). If there are a lot of people that want to be part of the Garage Kids' initial roster, I'll think of something:p and there's XANA's recruiting too.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Name: Beatrice "Bea" Labelle
Primary Role: Something akin to the Big Guy of the group; generally stays behind to protect the rear of the group most of the time.
Description:
Regular: In contrast to her general demeanor, Beatrice stands at a rather imposing 6-foot 3. Her pale-blonde hair is almost as long, but to keep it from flowing all over the place she commonly keeps it tied up with a scrunchie. Her bangs are luckily kept as they are, and for a bit of pizzazz they go "all zigg-zaggy" all the way to her ankles. Because her eyes are usually closed, one might miss out on the fact that they're a shade of chestnut-brown. Her normal attire doesn't attract too much attention; she usually sports a plain one-piece dress with rather large frills, and occasionally an oversized bow on her chest (Mainly to cover up her rather average breasts. >.<). Her brown flats are probably the most insignificant part of her outfit; her dresses tend to be long enough to touch the floor, so her shoes are out of sight most of the time.
Lyoko: Bea's Lyoko attire is surprisingly brazen in contrast. Her hair is a more flashy shade of platinum-blonde, and it seems to spiral upward and around her head, creating a sort of upside-down drill. Her outfit seems to be some sort of lightweight silver battle armor with sharp shoulder-blades and emphasis on her breasts. Looooots of emphasis; wait, are they a couple of sizes bigger than usual? Bea's weapon is just as outspoken; she wields a giant battle hammer. While not being as heavy as one would think, it isn't the lightest weapon in the shed. Nonetheless, Bea is able to carry it ease. Almost.
Skills:
Regular: Bea doesn't like to think she has any special talents, and that's only half-right. She does seem to have a certain knack for storytelling, and frequently writes ideas for stories on her spare time. Right now, a lot of her ideas don't really tie together, so don't expect her to share anything with you. Her grades are also fairly reasonable for her age; she once tried setting up a tutoring service for the kids in her neighborhood, but this didn't skyrocket like she had hoped. Anything else...
Lyoko: Even though wielding a giant hammer does make Bea's movement slower than the others, it's sheer force opens up a lot of possibilities for her. She can slam it into the ground and create cracks in the ground, or even cause rocks to spike up from the ground (varies by force). Supposedly, she can also spin it around with great agility, although this seems to disorient her heavily afterwards. Maybe she can use it... to fly?!
Personality: Despite her rather menacing height, Beatrice is a rather soft-spoken person who can easily be missed. Her confidence issues are a major factor of her personality; that is, while in the real world. She often feels that she has nothing to contribute to Kadic, and is perfectly fine with blending in with the crowd. However, that isn't to say she isn't a caring and honest person. If she had friends, she would most certainly treat them like they were her own children... in the sense that she'd constantly put them first without thinking about her own well-being. When it comes to helping others out, normally one has to ask her directly for help; asking others if they need help doesn't fare too well for her, it seems. In fact, talking with her in general is like playing ball with a peach; anything that can be taken the wrong way will be taken the wrong way, and you'll soon find her sulking about it for the next few days.

Perhaps her time in Lyoko gives us a glimpse of her true desires. In contrast to her "fragile flower" personality, she gladly takes the role of the resident powerhouse and charges through all her battles, despite being the slowest of the team. To her, the virtual world is a "mentally-stimulating distraction", and she commonly uses it to vent up bottled stress and expectations. Not letting her enormous weapon to slow her down, she's bound to find some way to utilize it from a distance. That isn't to say her worries from the human world don't conflict with her performance; I wouldn't be surprised if she was among the first to be possessed by XANA.

Any glaring quirks... the only thing I can say is that she gets "a little upset" when you call her Bee-triss (aka Country Bumpkin) instead of Bay-a-trees (aka her actual name), to the point where she'll make sure to drill it into your memory. Of course, she'll use her usual soft tone when trying to do such.
History: Bea, of French descent, was born while her father was on a lengthy business trip. Her dad unfortunately didn't have any luck with women, and as such Bea's mom skipped out on the both of them when she was a week old. Returning to France a year after, her dad turned into the unwilling black sheep of the family, to the point where talking about anyone's love-life around him was insanely taboo. In his quest for a stable relationship, he had gone through 9 relationships by the time Bea graduated elementary school, having rather awkward relationships with each one. Her dad's constant dating didn't get her any bonus points throughout middle school; in fact, and small cliques would occasionally spread rumors about Bea's family life (one notable example being that he was a "pimp"). When she was almost 14, her dad's sister called him up and offered him space in her studio apartment ("It's seriously lonely." she claims). Hoping he could rekindle his faith in love, he took Bea to France to live with her aunt. Too bad for him, this seemed to have the opposite effect; his sister had a tendency to drive away anyone he dated. Currently, he is still single, and despite not having a new "mom" Bea is still as awkward as ever.
Additional: I'm using the French pronunciation of Beatrice, "Bay-a-trees". "Bea" also follows the french pronunciation of "Bay".

Note that I might be sprucing up her personality if I have the time. Also I figured I would give her a real surname.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Name: Halt, which is all he remembers at this point. He calls himself D-Reaper now.

Description and skills: Halt, back when he was part of the human world, wasn't the most impressive person to see. He was tall, reaching about six feet without trouble, and he was a little pudgy, about 156 pounds. He wasn't muscular, not was he thin. He was average, though his clothes beg to differ. For one, he dyed his hair neon green to make himself more noticeable as well as provide a beacon at night. It was that bright, though it was only a little joke that he and his only and very close friend friend often stated. His face was round, and his ears and nose looked a little small for his body, though again a joke his close friend often stated. His eyes were a deep emerald green. His normal clothes for school were a dark blue pair of pants with a black belt. The belt's buckle was a silver sun with a crescent moon along one side of it. His shoes were standard sneakers, being white with black stripes running down the outside of both sneakers. His usual shirt is a black t shirt, with the design of an angel lifting off on the front and an angel plummeting to its death on the back. Along the sleeves of his shirt are flat metal pins that he feels ads to his overall design of the shirt.

After his accident in entering Lyoko for the first time, Halt no longer resembles his old self in mind, body, and appearance. His Lyoko form is heavily based from the grim reaper, but it was degenerated into this form, as did his mind from the constant exposer to Lyoko as well as the coding in such a universe. His body is covered in a black armor that while thin, can still provide mild protection. Along the armor are white raised decorations that are shaped like bones. This gives Halt a skeletal looks, and again improves along the grim reaper motif. His face is covered by a black mask, leaving holes open for his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, Halt’s eyes have been degraded, and are now bone white, with no pupils or iris in them. In order to be able to see, Halt has learned to see the coding inside of Lyoko. Xana troops are seen as red coding, Garage Kids have green coding, and normal zones and terrain are blue coding. He can’t see the Data Sea at all while a data grim reaper. His abilities stem from his scythe with a four foot long hilt that resembles black bones. The blade is silver, about a foot and half long, with the etching of an angel’s wing along it, the last piece of his original mind and body left. His abilities involve codes and the scythe. The scythe is able to ‘cut’ through certain codes and programs inside the beings of Lyoko. For example, Halt is able to reap the aggressive coding from a Xana bot, and from this, the bot is unable to be aggressive. Halt can take this one step further though, and reap the data from an entire zone. Halt has created a code that acts like LYOKO and XANA. Called REAPER, Halt is able to enter it into a zone’s tower and enter the code, and cause the zone to be deleted. It isn’t permanent, and the zone reloads after three days, clean and pure of outside influence. He can also fight with the scythe, and tends to aim for either cutting the legs out or tearing out entrails, something that will deal damage and inflict pain on those who register as ‘evil’ in the codes.

Personality: Halt was a friendly kid back when he was a high school student. He liked to be a friend to others, and constantly strives to be a pillar or strength for others to lean on if they need help. He’s a nice guy, and never sees anything wrong with the world as long as he’s with his close friend. However, once they separate, Halt becomes very closed in and distant. It’s a bad habit of his, and he’s often called a baby because of it. Given his round face and large size, it makes sense, though it doesn’t make that any easier for him. He’s smart though, incredible smart, smart enough to be able to code himself into Lyoko with the help of the supercomputer. He and his best friend were the first two to every find the supercomputer, and while he doesn’t have the biggest sense of adventure, Halt is willing to do anything for his best friend.

However, after a full year of being in Lyoko, Halt’s entire personality degraded. He’s become sadistic, enjoying the pain he causes those in Lyoko with his ever present scythe. If something living or a machine appears in his zone, the desert zone, he will find them, and he will take his time is harming them. He is in pain though, and when alone or deep in thought, he looks at his scythe, the angel wing etching specifically, and tries to think about….something. He no longer remembers what happened before first going into Lyoko, and all of his feelings kept pointing to a face. A face which he no longer remembers a name to. Who was she? Why did he feel so much yerning for her?

History: Halt was born in Paris to two loving parents. From birth, Halt wasn’t the most popular kid. He had an older sister that often overshadowed him, a younger brother that demanded more attention, and he was just the modest middle child. For a while, about four years, Halt tried to get along with his siblings, but his sister, older by five years, was more occupied by her school and friends while his younger brother could barely talk. Halt, lonely, tried to talk to other kids at school, but again he failed. He was growing sadder when his now best friend decided to choose him as a friend. Halt would grow to enjoy her company, and even began to fall in love with her.

During high school, Halt and his friend decided to skip school for a day in order to explore an abandoned factory which had more rumors surrounding it than the Slender myth that they bother enjoyed hearing about. While going through the sewer entrance, the two popped up into a large room with a large computer like structure. It took a few days, but they both figured out how to run the super computer, becoming the first two to discover it and Lyoko. Over the course of their freshmen year, they took turns sneaking out of the school, heading to the computer and working on special codes in order to enter the world of Lyoko. On the first day of sophomore year, Halt tested the code for entering Lyoko alone while his friend covered for him on the first day of school. Something went haywire, and he became stuck in Lyoko. Over the course of one year, Halt slowly became deranged and insane, losing his sight as well. He went dark in junior year, with a message being sent to his friend once a day at noon. A skull with a scythe behind it, and the word ‘REAPER’ tattooed across its head. It was a warning. Don’t enter Lyoko. Or the reaper will come for you.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
If you need me to add anything or clear something up, feel free to say so and I'll edit~

Name: Tali Signoir [Sin-oo-are]
Primary Role: If anything, she’d be more the Scouting kind.

Description: In real life she would stand out among the ‘normal’ kids, often referred to as ‘the short, green haired goth’ if only for lack of a better way in which people who don’t know her would label her. True to the label however, she stands at only a minor five foot two inches tall, and, a hated factor, weighted to the point where diagnostically she could be considered under weight, however this is most certainly not the case, and just why she has a low body weight for her height, even she doesn’t know. Also as her label would state, she has short, shoulder length hair when let down, however it’s often tied back into twin ponytails with the exception of three clumps of several strands as hair which incessantly both tickle her nose and get in front of her left eye due to the way her hair naturally parts. Her clothing choices rarely change too, she is always for example wearing a black zip up hoodie a size or two too big for her, which she never closes, over anything, even rumoured to wear a similar but smaller one to bed. This results in when the wind blows her hoodie can resemble a cloak of sorts around her hips, and, whilst she prefers it that way anyway, her hands from the fingers up are hidden in the sleeves. Beneath this she generally wears black, grey or sometimes white plain t-shirts or tank tops depending on her mood and the weather. Similarly, she switches between a black tiered skirt and leggings, or black ‘skinny jeans’ depending on her mood and the weather. When outside she very often wears slightly tattered pink and black striped ‘Converse’ shoes, however when in her room, and sometimes when running outside briefly, she will be barefoot.

Whilst in Lyoko, her general colour scheme and appearance doesn’t in fact change too drastically. She retains the dark green coloured hair, although it’s shorter and generally ‘wind tussled’ by design. Her clothing there resembles what many would describe as being a ‘leather catsuit’ of which Tali would very often argue against that, although when asked to describe it herself, she often cannot find any means to. Over this though is an almost identical skirt to what she wears outside, however slightly shorter and clings around her thighs a little more, simply there for the looks in this case. She would also wear a short cropped, long sleeve hooded jacket, again like what she wears outside, however in this case when bringing the hood up over her head, it digitizes a shadow over her face. More aesthetics, but Tali does enjoy the slightly obvious look the design goes for.

Personality: As she’s still relatively new to both the area, and the country in general, Tali is still rather shy and reserved. Whilst she can actively speak about things that she is passionate about at the drop of a pin, she struggles to actually even get herself to go out and find many people she can talk to in such a way. Whilst she talks to people in her classes, she only rarely has spent time outside with them as she finds her nerves get the better of her. The main cause to this comes down that she still even now feels slightly intimidated by that she feels people expect her to speak perfectly fluidly in the native language. This does however mean she can get incredibly embarrassed by switching back to English and using her own dialects. It’s only in Lyoko, at least at first, that her confidence really shines through. This may be in part due to her appearance there and that she feels she is ‘going unnoticed’ and feels any pressures lifted off of her in such a condition. Gradually as she would grow closer bonds to the others, she would grow out of her nerves, or at least around them, and show that she can be quite an intelligent girl, albeit at times being just a little nerdy about certain aspects such as tv shows. Another slight quirk to Tali, is that her bag always contains a gaming handheld to quell her slight gaming addiction, and a blue stuffed teddy bear she had since she was a baby, always keeping ‘him’ there for comfort if she ever needed.

History: Originally coming from northern areas of England, Tali knew very little beyond that her father was a one-night-stand her mother had on holiday one year. This was all she knew, and despite knowing this, she still found herself questioning why everybody else had ‘daddies’ and she didn’t. Many had believed that it was this single parent upbringing that led Tali to be as she is, however she was for the most part brought up by her Uncle who took care of her and her cousins whilst Tali’s mother was working just to pay the bills. As she got older, Tali continued to act and speak more withdrawn, preferring to be by herself drawing, and was often picked on for it, having to move schools once before, and then again just during her first week of high school after one of the other kids tore up her sketchbook, and a fight ensued. It was after this change that Tali went to the new more private, in terms of location, high school. During this time she was finally told a little more about her father and that he was French. Whilst it took another two years, Tali was able to speak to him for the first time after her mother found him online a year prior. When she was outted in high school, she never did quite deny who she felt attractions to, near the end of her second to final year, she was hospitalized by those who bullied her, and it was her father who offered to spend time with her over the summer before she’d go to a new school for her final year. When the time came though, Tali wound up asking to stay on and finish her education there, finding she’d really bonded with the estranged father. Neither parent turned it down; her mother had less bills to worry about and so could be a little freer, and her father got more time to know his then sixteen year old daughter. Of course, she barely learned French in time to start school, her name change being completed to simply take her father's last name just so that less awkward questions would arise at the new school.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Bam, here's my sign-up revised because it just make the sign-up feel nice and new to me. And it get me all familiar and excited about reusing old characters.

Name: Aim
Primary Role: ?????

Description and skills: Currently Aim has no real world appearance for he has always, as far as he known, has lived in Lyoko. He is on the short side for a boy that looks his age. He is surprisingly built well even though he looks quite skinny. A very pale complexion would make him look fragile if the blue neon lines on his body didn’t distract from it. The lines glow faintly but some can be seen shining under his clothes. The neon light most noticeable are the ones are on his face going down from his red eyes and one goes down from his ears and along his jaw line. The other visible one has two lines goes along the outside of his arms forming a small box at the back of his wrist. The pupil of his eyes are slit like an cats which give him a bit of sharp stare towards strangers, but they are quick to become friendly and wide-eyed around people he trusts. His hair is a very light brown and rest flat on his head. The bangs rest above his eyes and otherwise rest on the side of his face while the rest of his hair is short.

His clothes are opposite of his body which is mostly very light in color. A sleeveless black top with read streaks is tightly snug over his upper body. A red belt goes across his stomach. The black pants he is wearing has many more red belts that goes horizontally and diagonally around his legs; they make his legs look very slender. Aim’s boots also follows the color and theme of the rest of his outfit: Black with red lines and belted close up his legs though not much of it is seen. His fingerless black gloves, with two red stripes on the back of them, marks the end for more normally worn clothing. He also has a red scarf that long enough to drag and his really frayed at the end. He often hides the bottom of his face under it. Another added accessory is a pair of red framed goggles on toward the top of his forehead. An oddity of his is a set of six feathery black wings sticking out from his back that doesn’t move.

One of Aim’s skills is that he has great archery. His main form of attack is sniping thing from afar; he has great aim and has little problem even with moving targets. With this he can take out enemies at a distance before they get close in which he has no way to defend himself. The black wings on his back is his mounted bow and by pulling on the string laser arrows are fired.

When his archery is shutdown or he doesn’t not want to confront the enemy he uses his next ability with allow him to hide. He can make his coding match the area around him making him invisible to all others. This skill works best when he completely still since if he moves they coding has to change to match the area he is going to thus making it look like the areas warping. The faster he moves the more noticeable it becomes.

When it comes to the world of Lyoko, he is an expert: knowing the areas, the monsters, good hiding places and most importantly how to work towers. As long as it Lyoko-related Aim is quite knowledge and well informed. Anything else, don’t come to him as he most likely knows as much if not less about it.

Personality: Quiet and cautious are the very first trait, a newcomer would learn about Aim. He will not let anyone get in close range of him, until he feels like they aren’t a threat to him. Even when he allows them to get closer, he is constantly on alert. Maybe because he used to be alone a lot but when he find anyone to talk with he is quick to trust attach himself to him/her, much like affectionate puppy. Innocent due to a lack of knowledge outside of surviving in Lyoko, this makes him quite gullible. The boy could be told most anything and he will believe it as true. He get confuse quite often as well because of his lack of understand which lead him to ask lot of questions to better comprehend it; it often just makes him even more confuse about other things.

When danger is afoot, Aim will do his best to protect his comrades even if it means putting himself in danger. He would put their well-being before his own which results in him sometimes getting a bit reckless. When he is alone, Aim is completely focus and serious. He avoids unnecessary risks at all cost: attacking enemies afar only as needed, escaping when situation turns for the worse and hiding or taking shelter in the tower instead of standing up and fighting. It maybe be consider cowardice in other’s eyes but to him it’s a matter of survival.

History: The only memories Aim has are ones of him roaming the world of Lyoko. He is not even sure about how long he has been doing it or why. All he really knows for certain is that Xana is after him and he cannot be caught. So he is constantly sneaking about trying to find the reason behind it. A new threat had appeared, the D-Reaper. It’s a violent being that even Xana cannot deal with thus Aim urgently avoids it and the desert zone it typically hangs around in. Between the Reaper and Xana getting increasing more active and persistent, he is starting to have quite the challenge exploring the zones in search of his meaning.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
@ Pir8Heart: Accepted. You're probably gonna be one of the initial Garage Kids. You can recycle old posts if things mostly stay the same.

@ Delta Hunter: Accepted. Your plotline might be more separate from the Garage Kids in the beginning, or at least you won't be interacting with them directly, but it will be important. You can recycle old posts if things mostly stay the same.

@ alteredegoX: I'd like to ask you to change the transgender aspect of your character. It might very well not be the result of wanting to be original and you might be skilled in writing such a character, but I think it would complicate things too much. Believe it or not, the last time I tried this thread, there was also someone wanting to play a transgendered character. I don't have anything against them in real life, but as I said, it wouldn't fit.

@ InnerFlame: Accepted. You'll naturally be our Aelita lite and encounter the Garage Kids on their first mission. You can recycle old posts if things mostly stay the same. If you decide to have a second character that's a Garage Kid, post him/her here on time and make sure you'll be able to post regularly enough, even more so then with Aim (who has a crucial role as well).

I'll leave this thread open for a little while longer in case more people want to join, though they can still do that after the RP begins. Also, the more Garage Kids (and maybe XANA's recruitments), the better. I'll most likely also add my second character to have another Garage Kid and if alteredegoX sign-up is acceptable, we'll have 3, maybe 4 (InnerFlame's possible second character) Garage Kids + Gabrielle (female Jeremy the operator) and Aim (Aelita lite), as well as the D-Reaper.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Yeah fair enough I guess. I've edited the post then anyway to make that change.

Okay, looks good, accepted.

We might be starting real soon, so get ready with your introductions:D

It will go like this:

The RP thread is made with the introduction to the story and my character.

Gabrielle will pick out the original fighters after they have introduced themselves. To be clear: they do not introduce themselves directly to her, but they display their behavior, skills and quirks with her happening to see it (you could call her an invisible talent scout). In my next post, Gabrielle will invite them to go to the abandoned factory and they meet in the forest. The story goes from there. Anything you'd like to remark or disagree with, feel free to put it in your post, a PM or a visitor message on my profile.

Since we're low on Garage Kids, every 'real' character (Pir8Heart, Innerflame's second character, alteredegoX, my second character) will have to accept the invitation and eventually meet Gabrielle in the forest, though not necessarily at the drop of a hat (depends on their personality, suspicion, reasons for joining or not joining). Innerflame's Aim and Delta Hunter's D-Reaper have their own storyline. Aim comes to interact and help the Garage Kids deactivate the tower on their first mission, the D-Reaper will be observing more (since the Garage Kids can't take him on now, nor can we reveal his existence yet (Delta Hunter, send me messages if you want to discuss your plotline further)).

You are allowed to create multiple characters, as long as they're made skillfully and are useful to the story. Side characters shouldn't be in the dozens in the beginning, but a big family, classmates or a group of friends is okay^^

Any questions, be sure to let me know. I'll direct the story more in the beginning so we make a balanced start, but after that we'll go really creative;)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
My second character and... chick-fest~ the only guys are not in this world XD
--------

Name: Cecile Moreau (Called CC by friends)
Primary Role: Frontline Fighter

Description and skills: CC is an average height girl in the 5’5” area. Her body is slender and slightly toned from her many outdoor activities. She unfortunately has small feminine curves all around but still noticeably female. Her skin tone is brown, which makes her stand out a bit among the crowd because it her actually color of her skin and not a tan. Her skin is smooth and without blemishes showing the care she has for her own body. Her ears are pierced once on both ears and she has a young, youthful face. Her eyes draw quite a bit of attention as the right one blue and the left one brown. Many would often assume she has heterochromatic eyes and they would be wrong; those are actually the result of contacts. Cecile something swap the colors just to see if anyone would notice and if she can convince them that they’ve always been that way, it’s a fun little game for her that makes her smile. Her actually eye color is a gray-hazel which she people would only notice when she has to take out her contacts and/or has to wear her glasses.

CC’s hair is something that never stays the same for long every couple of weeks she switches to a different color and style even cutting it short. Currently she has it long about mid-back and it’s a midnight blue, dark purple color. There are a few streaks of pink throughout the bangs and top of the head area. The bangs above the girl’s forehead are cut fairly straight while longer ones the side reaches down to her chin. It is style nice and straight with the occasion curl that makes the hair curves under toward her. Because she always constantly changing it no one is really sure what her true hair color is.

Her clothing, though it changes, tends to follow less sporadic transition mostly because she can’t afford to buy new clothes all the time. It tends to go by color; CC wears one color of clothing for awhile then switch to another. Her style is mostly boyish: jeans t-shirt and nice and loose fitting and easy to move in clothes until she find a boy of interest in which she’ll turned into girly mode and wear lot of frilly, dressy outfits. Her current color is yellow; today she is wearing a sleeveless yellow hoodie with a black stripe just below her bosom. CC has a white tank top under than and has on some slightly long blue jeans. Her tennis shoes are pure white and are sparkling clean. She has some white pearl earring on and light pink necklace on.

In Lyoko the young girl gets the guise of a ninja; she is fully suited in a black tight fitting outfit. Black pants that are tucked into some shiny armor boots, and a same color top with the sleeves also tuck into metal plated gloves. There is a metal headband worn around her neck. With the mask covering the bottom of her face and the hood covering the top the only bit of her truth self can be seen is her eyes, a little of her bangs and the palm of her hands.

A couple interesting features of her is that every time CC enters Lyoko her hair color is always different not reflecting her current hair color. Her eyes do a similar thing though they often change with her emotions that being said they often a very bold color to reflect her constant excitement. She has two types of weapons; in a dark color pouch attached to her upper thigh she has some throwing stars which are all a very plain gray color. Her other weapon is a sword which interestingly enough the blade changes color whenever it collides with something. Other than a bit of a light show it doesn’t seem to have any special affects. Her sword his mounted across her back.

Cecile only true real life skill is probably her athleticism, she quick on her feet and surprisingly strong for a girl. She can make it from place to place quickly because of it and lift fairly heavy objects. She also knows many shortcuts because of her nature which often makes her run late a lot. Another thing to add is that she is quite lucky; things are more likely to go in her favor a lot of the time.

In Lyoko like mention earlier, CC has long range weapon in the form of throwing stars and a close range attack in the form of a sword. This makes it easy to change style and defeat variety of different enemies before her. She has great dodging and mobility making her a slippery target to it. She also has an ability to stick to the side of objects like standing on the side of trees. She probably, being in a ninja outfit, has some stealth and good hiding abilities as well if it weren’t for the fact that she prefer to charge in. Hiding, sneaking around, waiting to strike just isn’t her style and she would rather face her opponent head on.

Personality: If you need someone to help you with you homework, do tasks in a timely manner and to take the jobs you give to them seriously; Cecile is not your person. She is not stupid but she doesn’t put in the effort to be really smart. She’s is a slacker and procrastinates to the very last second. On top of that she can barely take anything completely serious always cracking jokes even that the most troubling times. Despite the negatives of her personality she is actually a really good person. Energetic and friendly to boot, it is quite difficult to keep up with her pace. Being a loyal friend, she will have your back no matter what and will help out in the best her abilities. And if you ever feeling down, CC can typically find a way to cheer you up.

CC gives off a tomboyish feel with her love of outdoor activities, boyish interests such as video games, sports and the way she dresses on a normal basis. But really she is quite the girly girl getting quite upset at times when her hair isn’t perfect and when her clothes get messy. And when Cecile is interested in a guy she is cutesy and flirty; though her relationship are often short-lived as she quick the lose interest and to find another target of her affection. She is also pretty bad with her playing matchmaker and tendency to push people together that seem to have even the slightest bit of interest with each other.

The same thing happening all the time bores her and CC tries to find ways to make things more interesting. Normally it’s just harmless pranks or challenging people in some contest. She often tries to find company that seems interesting or tries to figure out secrets if someone seems to be hiding something. She is often very eager and runs headfirst when there something exciting happens but returns to her slacker ways when it turns routine. When its very important issue, Cecile can manages to be serious the entire time to most people’s surprise.

History: Born in the USA but raised in France, CC is the youngest siblings out of five and the other four are boys. Actually she is the only girl in the household since her mother passed when she was only four and the girl can just barely remember her. But because of this, she grew up in a male dominated household. She loves her dad and older brothers and they in return love her which made her take up their interests and caused her to turn out boyish. In her younger days she was a total tomboy as she would imitate and follow her brothers a lot.

Until around fourth grade when lot of other girls started getting more feminine and her interest in boys came in CC stayed the same. What actually made her change was her very first crush; he was always so nice to her and they always had fun playing sports and video games together. When she finally confessed to him, he rejected her saying she was way too boyish and he preferred cute and delicate girls. It was a shocking reality check and made her quite self-conscious about her looks. Due to a lack of a female role model in her life CC turned to beauty magazines, TV shows and such for her info. There was a lot stuff to do and things were constantly changing so it became a habit to change her appearance a lot.

Even with her transformation into a more girly girl, she never got her crush and since never really settle long with any boyfriend she had. But CC still loving the smell of romance her ends up pursuing guys more than they pursue her as well as playing the cupid that push couples together. She been going to and living in Kadic Academy for about a year now.

Last edited:

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
@ InnerFlame: looks great:D Accepted.

Just to let you guys know my second character, as she is important as a fellow Garage Kid, here she is.

Name: Violet Rayson.
Primary Role: Spotter, trickster
Description and skills: Violet has long black hair in a braid, tanned skin and deep brown eyes. She is of a slender build and is about 5’ 5” tall and has an oval face with soft features that contrast with her intimidating gaze. Though she doesn’t have the posture for it, she can pull off the overall tough girl attitude very well. Her padded up blue vest with a grey shirt underneath, black army boots and green cargo pants help to inforce such an image. She speaks French and English flawlessly. She’s unmatched at intimidating people and pushing their buttons, though she usually can’t get people to do things for her, she’s way too scary to be able to charm people, hence she doesn’t know if she’s good looking, since people tend to avoid her.
In Lyoko: As Violet quickly realized, XANA’s monsters didn’t pay any attention to her usual scare tactics. In fact, they didn’t pay any attention to her at all. Her powers accommodated that quite nicely. Her appearance seemed to be that of her clothing for when it was really cold in her hometown: a light grey coat with matching hood reaching to her knees with trimming not unlike the clothing of the Inuit if they would use lighter modern materials fitted to everyday practicality and Violet’s figure. This improved mobility and compactness comes into play when she reveals her slightly armored and buckled black ninja suit underneath, usually when she attacks an enemy from behind with her electrified tanto. As she isn’t familiar with customs of samurai or ninja or their weapons, she uses the tanto in almost every situation to get up close, though she can only do so if she creates distractions through an application of her electromagnetic powers, fitting her name. She can create short-range shocks, cloaks herself and possibly others and uses a magnetic lock-on to retrieve her tanto.
Personality: While she might seem fragile and nice at first, Violet is quick to knock the idea out of your head, though not in a physical way. Using her big mouth and a quickly-built or implied reputation, she can get even the toughest guys to back off, though this doesn’t earn her many friends. She might paint herself as rough, rude, tough and tends to pretend to bite at people who come close both figuratively and literally, she does show signs she means to deceive people about how dangerous she really is. Her habit of snapping at people who are taller than her, besides authority figures, possibly shows her feeling inferior for a number of reasons.
History: In Canada, Violet was quite noticeable due to her not looking like most Canadians and though her attitude bothered people more than how she looked, she didn’t feel quite at home. She found an exchange program with France and seeing as she spoke both English and French flawlessy, she thought it would be perfect to go there and do her final two years of high school there at Kadic. After many arguments with her parents, they agreed to let her go. She misses them, though she rarely talks about them or Canada. She doesn’t miss the snow and she doesn’t quite know how to react to her virtual form turning out the way it did. She’s so far unwilling to disclose anything about her heritage, which is a word she strongly dislikes.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Okay guys (err, girls?) I'll put a date here for when we're gonna start. Anyone can still join after that.

We start on the 21st of October (the 22nd if schoolwork suddenly explodes) and the idea is to post each week. If you haven't posted after two weeks, you get replaced.

If that's too strict, let me know. Otherwise, it will insure that those who want to post and will do so, can.

Untill then,
Scriptor Scorpio.