• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code LYOKO: The New Virus

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I guess I could save you a spot...we'll make 5 people then instead of the other 4. And I'm changing my signup a little.

Name- Calda
Category- Reptile Human
Weapon- Positron Laser/shoots out a purple, honing laser--Wing Tornado/spins around and creates a tornado
Appearance- same clothes, but two large dragon wings, pointed. A long dragon tail like Odd's, except dragon. Flies with the wings on her back.

She has a crush on Odd FYI...and she hates it when Jeremie disapproves of her plans. When transferred to LYOKO, the Xeana symbol on her wrist becomes red and she's controlled by him, and the only way to stop it is to shoot a laser or sword or whatever into her wrist, however I prefer you not do that til I have finished my plan. Since XEANA controls her, she absorbs powers of the LYOKO group (not you guys) and gains the ability to go into the towers and activate/deactivate them (great advantage for XEANA) and Odd's agility/Laser Arrow. Gains Odd's close-combat skill and a dragon sword, and never gets to Yumi.

Just so ya know.

Roy_the_Rukario

Back By Popular Vote
this could be hard, but i'll try. I want a space and i love Code: LYOKO!

Name: Ryol Takezuma
Nickname: Ryol
Appearance: A kid with hair like ulrich, 5'3, and a shirt with the number 25 on it, baggy khakis, a belt, and white sneakers.
LYOKO appearance: Same as earth exept with black armour body and legs, dragon wings at 4'3, tomahawk blades on each arm, and black boots.
Weapon: Energy slice (sorta like laser arrow) Supersprint
Life Points: 14 (sounds reasonable)
Personality: A very hot-headed person, but very nice too.
A Little History: n/a (Im not good at this lol)
Preferred Enemy: Scapeazoa (i hope i spelled that right) cuz he's got a crush on aelita
Speed: normal (except when supersprint)
Strengths: He's good with offense
Weaknesses: defensive manuvers
Dislikes: LYOKO monsters

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Roy the Rukario-Declined. I'm only accepting Chaos Control adnd the people signed up already.

Name: Jaidon Blazor
Nickname: Jay
Appearance: A pretty average height boy for his age. He has white hair that's ruffled around a bit and pretty spikey. He wears a black long sleeve T-shirt. It is pretty tight on his body, and is form fitting, showing his muscles. Around the chest area is a long red stripe. He wears deep dark blue jeans, cuffed at the bottom, and very baggy. He wears black shoes, Nike Running shoes to be exact. He wears a gold chain around his neck with a cross hanging from it.
LYOKO appearance: Very similar to Ulrich's. He wears the same vest, without the demon face on the back. Instead it's a big cross on his back. His vest is black instead of yellow, and has metal shoulder pads attached to it. The "skirt" is also black. His hair is risen up and even spikier. The suit under the other clothes is white now, and is short sleeved, showind the semi-miscular buil on his arms.
Weapon: Medium length Katana, Superspeed
Life Points: 72
Personality: Jay is a pretty nice guy. He doesn't like to be lied to. If he is, he'll seriously tick. But one thing is for sure... Jay is waayyyy to quick when jumping to conclusions. When he has and idea in his brain, he sticks to it until he realises that he is wrong. That is hard to arrive at because Jay really doesn't listen. He loves to listen to music. He has bad grades in school, and before LYOKO came into the picture, he hung with the wrong crowd. Unbeknownst to all of his other friends (for a time) he has a big crush on Kohana.
A Little History: Jay was always known as a mysterious kid. When he is set out to do something he usually does it, whether anyone likes it or not. This gave him a bad reputation in school. He was always known to skip classes for unbeknownst reasons. When introduced to LYOKO, he started to hang out with other people. He started to bring up his grades (a little bit) in most classes.
Preferred Enemy: A tarantula (if you watch the new season, you'll know what this is) because it's one of the strongest monsters (at 70 LP for a leader and 40 for an undeling) in LYOKO that Xana has ever created.
Speed: 4-10/10
Strengths: Just a few strengths. First of all his speed, which allows him to manipulate his enemies with his two special attacks: Rectangulate and Quadruplicate.
Weaknesses: His kindness. When he's protecting another person he's vulnerable to lose life points massivley.
Dislikes: Xana, lies, liars

Finally! I'm finished. It took 44 minutes.

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

Accepted. Good signup. Though I dislike people who branch off of people from the show (that's why I changed mine), it's like it's modified beyond normal, which is why I'm accepting you.

I have to get off now, bye!

A

Aquaspoon

Cool RPG!!!

Great RPG start! I might as well join in this.

Name: Jake
Nickname: Aquaspoon
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, average size, and dark eyes that stare like a laser. Always wears this dark blue jumper with a hood. (did I spell that right?)
LYOKO appearance: Brown hair and eyes, average size, and dark eyes that stare like a laser. Always wears this dark blue jumper with a hood. AKA see above.
Weapon: Dimond laser sword!
Life Points: 16
Personality: Very mystirious, he always has a short temper with the likeness to explode. Do not insult him or it might be the last thing you remeber doing 3 weeks later in hospital. Howether, deep down, he is as nice as anything, and willing to help.
A Little History: Just moved to a new school 3 months ago, and has straight A's for IT. Had a bad time at old school. At home, he plays on his PS2 till midnight.
Preferred Enemy: Anything thankyou very much.
Speed: 9
Strengths: Very defencive. Will only attack when needed to. Learns quickly.
Weaknesses: Short temper. Will lose control sometimes. Not a good attacker.
Dislikes: Bullys, Pears, pain

Pretty bad, I know, but it will have to do...

Seeya...
-----

^&^$&((, I just realised that this thing is closed..... if you could put me on anyway, that would be great!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that it has enough detail. It would need alot more to be a accepted LSU. I mean, read mine.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Aquaspoon said:
Great RPG start! I might as well join in this.

Name: Jake
Nickname: Aquaspoon
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, average size, and dark eyes that stare like a laser. Always wears this dark blue jumper with a hood. (did I spell that right?)
LYOKO appearance: Brown hair and eyes, average size, and dark eyes that stare like a laser. Always wears this dark blue jumper with a hood. AKA see above.
Weapon: Dimond laser sword!
Life Points: 16
Personality: Very mystirious, he always has a short temper with the likeness to explode. Do not insult him or it might be the last thing you remeber doing 3 weeks later in hospital. Howether, deep down, he is as nice as anything, and willing to help.
A Little History: Just moved to a new school 3 months ago, and has straight A's for IT. Had a bad time at old school. At home, he plays on his PS2 till midnight.
Preferred Enemy: Anything thankyou very much.
Speed: 9
Strengths: Very defencive. Will only attack when needed to. Learns quickly.
Weaknesses: Short temper. Will lose control sometimes. Not a good attacker.
Dislikes: Bullys, Pears, pain

Pretty bad, I know, but it will have to do...

Seeya...
-----

^&^$&((, I just realised that this thing is closed..... if you could put me on anyway, that would be great!!!

Good gosh (I'm not allowed to curse) IT'S CLOSED!

Now, I see what you put after your reply, but I will not be accepting late LSU's. And Jon Jen, I have to start it when my mom is out at a job interview, hopefully this afternoon, K?

Jon Jen

Super Coordinator
Okay, we were supposed to start this A MONTH AGO. I'm not very happy about waitiong around so long. I doubt we'll ever start, just a heads up to the othe rmembers who haven't realized this yet.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I PROMISE we will start it soon. I have been without access to a computer for a week...the other times I have been in too many RPs. But anyway, we shall start as soon as my uncle gives me back my computer tower (he's fixing it). I'm at my grandmom's right now...the RP I'm in should end soon so I won't get in trouble. Major makeover for Calda:

Name: Calda Izumi
Nickname: none
Appearance: Calda has long brown hair that hangs to her stomach. She has a purple shirt on that has whitish hearts in the middle, repeating themselves. She has light blue jeans on and white cheerleader sneakers from Saucony. Her eyes are deep blue and whenever she sees Odd she gets blushy...:) She also has a Xana symbol on her wrist that she doesn't know what it is until it takes over her in Lyoko and almost kills her friends. Odd has to shoot it (that's gotta hurt)
Weapons: Positron Laser (shoots a honing laser), Camouflage (makes her invisible) Dragon-Abilities, Absorption (absorbs powers, she will absorb Aelita's in the RP and be able to activate and deactivate towers because there will sometimes be branched towers)
Life Points: 70
Personality: Calda is kinda friendly and a little shy at first when she transfers to Kadic, and when she comes in she is taken over by Xana, however she doesn't realize this and Odd does. He talks about Lyoko and when Calda comes home this just confirms her suspicions. She will protect Aelita and the others at all cost and is somewhat a daredevil, riding Flying Mantises and stuff like such.
A Little History: Calda's parents divorced when she was three and they wanted her to adapt. However she never did and just went along her normal life hating her parents and what they did to her. She dislikes Jeremie's overprotection of her and sometimes disobeys orders (like the one time in my book where she almost comitted suicide because she was kicked out of the group). But when she sees the world and what Lyoko has to offer she snaps out of this and starts obeying. She loves spending time in Lyoko.
Preferred Enemy: Frelions, Bloks, Flying Mantises (because of Positron Laser's honing abilities)
Speed: 9/10 because she is a DragonHuman and can fly fast
Strengths: Loves flying and often takes down flying enemies without thinking. That's how easy it is for her.
Weaknesses: When she gets embarrased or hurt and lacks the motivation to attack.
Likes+Dislikes: Likes--when she can go to Lyoko and help Aelita with the real world buisness; Odd (she has a crush)--Dislikes--when Jeremie is overprotective of her and won't let her do certain things.

There ya go. LifePoints need to be close to 100 but not 100 fully.

Jon Jen

Super Coordinator
In ONE WEEK AND ONE DAY, it will have been a month sense this RPG was promised to have started. I'm sorry to say I've lost faith in it. If it ever does start, you can let me know, but I'm not waiting around anymore.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

*anime-faints* I have been so busy...OK, we're moving it to:

www.s14.invisionfree.com/Code_Xanadu/index.php

Yeah, a suckish forum, but I'll be posting it there. Refer it to everyone you know ^_^ I promise this time we will definitely be doing it. Same characters, so don't bother signing up again. I'll just start the RP. And I wrote a fanfic about Calda, so I've already absorbed everyone's powers and I'm not that new to it. I already know, but I don't know you guys know.

Quick question, do we all go to the same school, or do we go to diffrent schools?