• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Lyoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

milenadrg

Hm, I am not sure, but how I heard, it's offical...
Anyways, Code Lyoko logo has got a black and gold colours(just visit the offical site :))...

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Pretty quiet club here *shivers*

Although I do have a question for true fans of Lyoko. Is there a full version of the end theme with lyrics and such? Or is it only the guitar(?) thing?

Also, have there been plans to make an action figure line?

Last edited:

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
How would this all work as a live-action series? It seems a little too... I dunno... Weird. And it could cost a lot.

They also mentioned Funimation.... Have I just not known that C.L. was owned by them? Or is it just a random partnership?

darklord18

well um if I may say your wrong on that Live action, it doesn't cost taht much, other game/book/manga/anime have been turn into live action and were good.

just depend on how they handle it.

funimation? don't know.

if they going to make another game for it, I pray it not as bad as the other.

and thanks for the info.

new topic.

What your funniest moment in Code loyoko?

when Ailetia disappear and no one could see her she went to Jeremy and the scene that took place was just funny.

also one that were about Odd height were funny.

milenadrg

What your funniest moment in Code loyoko?

Well, Code Lyoko has lots of really funny moments. I remember, the episode with Odd and his virtual pet named Jean-Pierre wich was the name of school's principal, I died laughing...

PinkFloralRose

Ikarishipping Addict
heyy guys! do you mind if i join?

thanks so much for making a group here, it makes me happy to know other people are interested in this series as much as I am. ^^

What about Code lyoko do you like?
What is there not to like? The best part would have to be the use of 2D and 3D elements in every episode. The creators did a fantastic job utilizing computer imaging to create those elements. And I have to say, the sectors, monsters, and warrior outfits in the Lyoko world are incredibly well thought out and perfectly designed. I applaud the art directors and scenery artists. Everything is sooo beautifully made! I also love the plot and how complex it is. And the action feels so real. So essentially I love everything about the series!

Who was your favorite character and why?
That is a mighty tough question....each character has an imperative part in the story and they are all great. I just don't have a single favorite character because as a group, the main characters are the best.

milenadrg

heyy guys! do you mind if i join?

Oh, hello. We don't mid. We're actually glad we are going to have a new member.... :D

Hm, there are some news for all of us CL fans, too...

About CL Reloaded ( for those who don't know what is it http://taffyentertainment.com/img/di...ion 1008.pdf), it's not a new season or anything it's a marketing campaign to spred CL media such as the novels, videogames and other...
There some cool looking novels for the fans who like to read, but their original country is Italy and how are understoond, they can't be bought and France, USA or any other country(yet?)...
Moonscop claims they're making some CL MMORPG, however currently there's no word on it's progress or any news or release...
Monscoop also plans to make some new big Code Lyoko website who will be affiliated to big unoffical CL websites made buy fans. Monscoop also plans to release all episodes on this website for easy viweing...
Because there's not much activity and the fan community seems mostly dead, Moonscop sees no profit in continuing CL... But if fan comunity is united and large and acitve, Moonscop will see profit buy continuing CL projects! We just have to be active and then they are possibly going to continue the show...

darklord18

the list has been updated.

and btw thanks for the info.

yeah well I have to say the games did make the fan base drop but the anime did a good job.

I can't wait for the MMORPG seem pretty cool.

and the novels I would buy any Aileta x Jeremy ones.

milenadrg

Some news: http://www.codelyoko.fr/files/cl_mipcom_09.pdf
It's almost same as the previous one I posted, just here we have more info about the MMORPG and a pictures of Ulrich and Odd in their new outfits! :D I heard CL is reairing in France(where it is created)...

I can't wait for CL novels, too. I hope they are going to say more about Aelita's past and misteries of Lyoko and X.A.N.A... I hope we are going to see William in it, too...

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
Okay, I'm joining this. I have to. But I can't find very many episodes online D:

Now I can't remember. I liked it four years ago, forgot about it, and then got back into it at the end of Winter Break in 2009 :D I didn't really have TV preferences way back then, so I guess Code Lyoko was just one of those I liked. The nostalgia is probably the best part, though, even if I forget I forgot the show when I watch it :9

Four years ago, it was Odd... I don't know why. Maybe because he has a really good sense of humor. Now I can't choose between Odd and Yumi... The latter's just cool for some reason :p

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
Can I join too? Yes, I'm her sister... and I just remembered this club existed. :p
Actually, Lucidia, I remember four years ago. Your favorite character was Aelita (I was just about to spelll it Ileta? What?). I didn't have a favorite character.

My sister pulled me into it four years ago, as she did with everything. Then the story about remembering Odd on Halloween, and finding where to watch the show during Winter Break.... but now, I watch it for the nostalgia, and because of the characters, as well. It's just... fun for those reasons.

As stated above. Odd, because he has a good sense of humor.
Not only that, he's a multitalent.
He can play the electric guitar.
He's a dog trainer (despite being a cat in Lyoko.)
He can draw pretty well.
And, he's left handed. Just like me. :)

darklord18

you too are welcome and lol at Lieta.

wow there alot of Odd fans.

I add you to asap but the interent is stuffing up so I might have to add you to later.

and thanks for the new info Milendrg. I have a look later.

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
Yeah. There are Odd fans... but as I always say, "Ulrich is the new Sasuke." Which basically means he's really popular around the in-show junior high :p

Also, Odd's last name is Della Robbia... it took me forever to learn how to spell it.

milenadrg

I have noticed, there are lots of Odd fans. He used to be one of my fav character, however, season 4 (for now, last one) had lots episodes of him wich I didn't liked, so, I stopped liking him... Sorry Odd fans, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or start arguments, just my opinion... ^^;

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
May I please join? I love this show! I even made a Code Lyoko pantomime for drama class and it helped me pass! Plus I've used it to help me with other stuff at school. Every character of the series is awesome, but Odd and Jeremy are my favorites. HEH!

milenadrg

May I please join? I love this show! I even made a Code Lyoko pantomime for drama class and it helped me pass! Plus I've used it to help me with other stuff at school. Every character of the series is awesome, but Odd and Jeremy are my favorites. HEH!

Oh, hello. You can join our club... :)
Code Lyoko pantomime? I was doing it with my friend, but just not for drama class...

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Mind if I join? I love Code Lyoko I didn't realize there was a fan club. IO haven't seen all the episodes (Whenever it aired I had practice or chores or eating or sleeping or school).

My favorite character(s)
Yumi and surprised that no one mentioned Ulrich.

Yumi is just awesome. She is the bad *** of the team!

Ulrich plays soccer, and that is just awesome that a character gets to be cool and play soccer because they are almost always doing baseball or football. It's a nice change.

I liked Code Lyoko because it was different. It still is different. It never felt like a regular show. It was fun, science fictiony, and had a lot of interesting characters and back stories.

darklord18

welcoem to the club

sorry for not posting just been busy with stuff.

anyway another topic.

What code lyoko sector did you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.