• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code: Lyoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autis-misc

Abridger
wondering who's heard/seen it, and who's waiting for the 5th season?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Code Lyoko is an anime.

Er no it isn't. The show is from France and is one of the worst cartoon that I have ever seen in my life.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Er no it isn't. The show is from France and is one of the worst cartoon that I have ever seen in my life.

just because its from france does not mean its not an anime. Avatar: The last airbender is from america, and is reffered to as the genre of "American Anime".
Code Lyoko is a French Anime.

RLinksoul

Considering how many times this argument comes up, I think we need to change the name of this section to "Alternate Japanese Animation"

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
just because its from france does not mean its not an anime. Avatar: The last airbender is from america, and is reffered to as the genre of "American Anime".
Code Lyoko is a French Anime.

Animé is a term given to a cartoon that is written, made and produced in Japan. Avatar: The last airbender is given that term because it was made with care. Code Lyoko just pain suck that it should be wipe off the earth.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Considering how many times this argument comes up, I think we need to change the name of this section to "Alternate Japanese Animation"

i'd quote this, but my copy/paste doesnt work.

anyway, i agree. but then where would the other anime's go?

Autis-misc

Abridger
Animé is a term given to a cartoon that is written, made and produced in Japan. Avatar: The last airbender is given that term because it was made with care. Code Lyoko just pain suck that it should be wipe off the earth.

the definition of anime is "A style of drawing from japan". so, Code Lyoko IS an anime... it's just French...
and no, it shouldnt. just because you dont like it doesnt mean everyone else doesn't.

EDIT: Realized i just double posted. sorry.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I don't recall an Avatar discussion here so a Code Lyoko one shouldn't be any exception. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.