• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Lyoko's return

Grei

not the color
I LOVED THIS SHOW. For a kids show, I thought it was surprisingly dark and very unique. The producers did a lot to make everything seem logical, I think.

I especially loved the 3rd and 4th seasons. I was legitimately sad when I found out that Echoes was the last episode.

I'm happy to see it returning, though I'm not so sure about the live action stuff. So long as the CGI part is still when they're on Lyoko (and so long that they don't materialize on earth in their Lyoko forms), I don't think it'll be a problem.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
If the show IS coming back where's proof.
And is it going on cartoon network,the internet or nicktoons?

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
I.... don't know how I feel about this.

That show... I just... ugh, that's...
I loved it. I did.
But I just can't watch it anymore. Or think about it, or talk about it. Because I was so obsessed with it I was making myself nervous. I think I just have to ignore it, if there is a new season.

KingBravest

Lol no one is talking about what they want from it this time around, live action....... isnt that like real people??? Ewww not in this show, I dont know maybe they can turn real when entering lyoko cause it would make sense but then where would the CGI be, unless I dont understand live action.

Vernikova

Champion
I used to watch this show and I liked it. It wasn't great but whatever it was on an afternoon block and I usually don't expect great things from those. Hopefully the animation will be a lot better. Tons better. Judging from the website, it doesn't seem to be the case sadly. I will be giving this a chance of course.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I'm suprised, maybe they will finnaly resolve the plot...

pokemaster001

I'm suprised, maybe they will finnaly resolve the plot...
er...they kinda did....the second-to-last episode resolved it...so I'm kinda wondering about it...

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Waitwaitwaitwait, WHAT? They're reviving the series?!

DroolingRainbows.jpg

AWESOME.