• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coexistence: Land and Sea

Torosiken

This is a title.
Lol. I like it somehow XD

I am bad in commenting sorry...
Lol, aqua boy and magma girl. ahaha

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
Thank you. Luke being part of Team Magma is kind of obvious, huh? Her mom is Courtney, and she's still in her Magma uniform.

Windmill Key

Ready, Set, Go!
Looks good so far!
Am especially fond of your speech bubbles. Very spiff-lookin'.

I am a huge fan of Team Magma/Aqua [the former a tad more than the latter, but only a little!]...
Will be watching to see where this goes.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
This is pretty good, might keep an eye on this.

But..
The speech bubbles are too big for my liking, maybe I should suggest you to make it a bit smaller.
And, don't cover a character face with speech bubble like in page one's third panel.

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
I tried making the text smaller, and it got messed up. :( I'll try to make the panels bigger, though.