• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

coincidences between Pokemons and other non-Pokemon creatures

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
The first time I saw Kyurem, it reminds me of a dragon monster in one of the Final Fantasy game I played before, though I am unable to tell exactly which one it was even until now.

And speaking of dragon, I could tell immediately that Altaria was based on the Mist Dragon of the Chocobo series of Square Enix. Therefore I was not surprised from the very start that Altaria has dragon as one of its type.
(Interestingly, everyone thought it was based on some kind of bird, where it was not)

Last edited: