• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coincidences in Pokémon?

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
Coincidences in Pokémon?

Are there any big coincidences in Pokémon that you know of?
An example: I used to live on a road called Victory Road. (True story)
Or: I designed a Pokémon called Eelektric shortly before the release of Gen. V. (Another true story)

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Or: I designed a Pokémon called Eelektric shortly before the release of Gen. V. (Another true story)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who designed an Eeveelution with leaf-like ears and tail.

I also designed a Nosepass evolution and jokingly added an afro mustache to it...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I creatief a character named Tiffany that uses Camerupt. Guess who showde up in Pokémon Ranger?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
In the Trains things on White... there's this dude named Micah (Similar to my real name) and he had Oshawott, Pansage and Pidove, the 3 I used on my journey on that game XD nya~

extremhyper

well when i was a kid i wished there would be a dragon with 3 heads. 3 necks from 1 body, now we got hydrogena or whatever is it called with 3 heads xD but 2 heads are on arm, does that count? XD

PsychicPsycho

Not sure if this is what you're going for but- once during a match in the Battle Frontier, I used Outrage to finish off the opponent. After her defeat, the opponent said, "I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT OUTRAGE".

I lol'd

blackterminator3

It's weird I had a classmate named Candice, which I am now close with. And look what happened in Generation 4.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
well when i was a kid i wished there would be a dragon with 3 heads. 3 necks from 1 body, now we got hydrogena or whatever is it called with 3 heads xD but 2 heads are on arm, does that count? XD
That's the reason that keeps me from liking Hydreigon. We all dreamt of a three-headed dragon before, not a puppet master dragon...

Anyway mine is kinda freaky. This summer I met my cousin (who's also into pokemon) and we happened to talk about our granpa who died a year ago... turns out we both found random shinies the night he died O_O
I already thought it was strange that a shiny Houdour appared to me that very night, and then I hear the same thing happened to her???

Tank you for your farewell gifts, Nonno. Rip.

Infernape77

Same here, I created an electric eel pokemon long ago, maybe around Gen IV, and I named it Eelectric(instead of Eelektrik). After Gen V English name is released I'm very surprised lol xD

Watchog

Lv. 50
Not that i remember. However... My brain was mind fkd when pokemon black and white came out, Idk why but i had deja vú for some odd reason.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes

I used to live on Victoria Road... close enough.
Also, before Gen IV came out I designed a Pokemon that was pretty similar to Prinplup.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I once designed a candle Pokemon and a fire-type anteater Pokemon. =) Though my candle became a lightbulb and my anteater would be a starter...

TherianForm

King of TM87
my brother's name matches the hoenn region's champion

Pretty sure Steven's a pretty common name ;) Unless it's Wallace.

I designed lots of pokemon moves and then in the next gen they would be real! Creeped me out...

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I once designed a Roselia and an Electabuzz evolution and now Roserade and Electivire are two of my favorite Pokémon :)

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Before Emeralds release, My friend asked me where you could find Groundon in Pokemon Saphire and I replied "I dunno, maybe a secret passage in Mt. Chimney or something?"