• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Collect all the things

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
New event pokemon added~
クラウン (2010) ;244; (UT, Adamant)
WIN2011 (Euro) ;251; (UT, Naughty)
SO2010 (Euro) ;385; (UT, Bold)

Tehero

Like A Boss
Sorry for the dumb question :p so, is the Larvitar ok with you? I also just got a Phanpy.

Hello I'm intrested in your DWF Durant and DWF Swinub. I can offer a DWF Lotad and DWF Lickitung.

Going to have to decline, I have all those DWF (I havent bred them for the shop)

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
ok u want me to offer then

Offering makes it easier for us to figure out what you're willing to trade, and what's off-limits out of your collection.
I'd like to trade for the Furret, providing you still have it. I guess I'll PM you and we'll work something out.

Hello Tehero, I am interested in your DWF Tirtouga and DWF Durant, I can offer a shiny DW Nidoran male to trade for them he has a timid nature with IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31

Tehero

Like A Boss
Hello Tehero, I am interested in your DWF Tirtouga and DWF Durant, I can offer a shiny DW Nidoran male to trade for them he has a timid nature with IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31

PM me and maybe we can work something out

keljacobe

Hi there Tehero, I'm interested in your egg move stealth rock larvitar and if possible, also ev train and level up him to 100
I can offer dwf gligar or items such as lucky egg, leftovers, shell bell, expert belt, life orb, amulet coin and smoke ball.
I also have other items to offer just tell me what you like and I'll check if I have one.

mogan3

Wanna trade
nothins offlimits i swear and yes u can pm me

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
@ Glitch
Im interested in your: ヨコハマ Surfing Pikachu, ANA Flying Pikachu, Movie14 Victini, FAL2010 Mew, and 2012MAY Darkrai.
I can offer..... Hmm... a MYSTRY Mew (Cloned), a lvl 100 Palkia (Cloned), a Lvl 100 Giratina Origin Forme (Cloned), and/or some shinies (Also Cloned).

Ps... I need you to make the clones of the pokes i offer plz, my AR is broken... :p

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
@ Glitch
Im interested in your: ヨコハマ Surfing Pikachu, ANA Flying Pikachu, Movie14 Victini, FAL2010 Mew, and 2012MAY Darkrai.
I can offer..... Hmm... a MYSTRY Mew (Cloned), a lvl 100 Palkia (Cloned), a Lvl 100 Giratina Origin Forme (Cloned), and/or some shinies (Also Cloned).

Ps... I need you to make the clones of the pokes i offer plz, my AR is broken... :p

None of my events are cloned, so I'm not keen on trading them for cloned events.
If you can PM me a list of the shiny pokemon you have, I'm not fussy about whether or not those have been cloned.

mogan3

Wanna trade
i can trade u many uncloned shinies for ur events if u want me too cause im interested in ome of them zombieglitch

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
None of my events are cloned, so I'm not keen on trading them for cloned events.
If you can PM me a list of the shiny pokemon you have, I'm not fussy about whether or not those have been cloned.

Lol, dangit, those pokes i actually listed were supposed to grab ya. :p i only have 3shinies atm... :/ Shiny Shinx, Shiny Skitty, and Shiny Gyarados.. :/

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Lol, dangit, those pokes i actually listed were supposed to grab ya. :p i only have 3shinies atm... :/ Shiny Shinx, Shiny Skitty, and Shiny Gyarados.. :/
Can you tell me more about the Shinx? I don't have a shiny one yet, and they're pretty spiffy.

i can trade u many uncloned shinies for ur events if u want me too cause im interested in ome of them zombieglitch

If you'd specify what events you'd like, and what shiny pokemon you're offering, I can take a look.

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
Its a Lvl 5 Female Shiny Shinx. (Holding Lucky Egg) Calm nature

Swampert4

Hello,

@zombie:I would ask,if you are intressted in a Genesect and a Ageto Celebi at Gen.5.I'm realy intressted at your WORLD09 poke.Thanks.

mogan3

Wanna trade
ur world o9 weavile,ur surfing pikachu,ur ana flaking pickachu,ur teeter dance pickachu if ur intersted in many events i can offer them also i have many uncloned shinies but i havnt listed them

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Its a Lvl 5 Female Shiny Shinx. (Holding Lucky Egg) Calm nature

Are you interested in trading it for another shiny pokemon of mine?

Hello,

@zombie:I would ask,if you are intressted in a Genesect and a Ageto Celebi at Gen.5.I'm realy intressted at your WORLD09 poke.Thanks.

Can you tell me the nature of the Genesect?
And has it been altered in any way?

mogan3

Wanna trade
i can trade many atured genesects for the 09 one too

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
hmm... if i trade my shinx, can you trade me a Clone of it back?
If so, im interested in a couple of your shinies... specifically: Cotonee, Zangoose, Zorua, and Mienfoo.
If not, id rather not let it go for just another shiny; shinx is one of my favs... :/

Edit: Ohh Shoot!! i just realized my shinx is still in SS, and i currently have no means to transfer... Im srry... :(

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
hmm... if i trade my shinx, can you trade me a Clone of it back?
If so, im interested in a couple of your shinies... specifically: Cotonee, Zangoose, Zorua, and Mienfoo.
If not, id rather not let it go for just another shiny; shinx is one of my favs... :/

Edit: Ohh Shoot!! i just realized my shinx is still in SS, and i currently have no means to transfer... Im srry... :(

That's rotten luck. :C
Let me know if she ever makes her way over to B/W, and I'll be happy to trade one of the shinies you listed, along with returning a clone.