• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Collect all the things

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
That's rotten luck. :C
Let me know if she ever makes her way over to B/W, and I'll be happy to trade one of the shinies you listed, along with returning a clone.

kk, i will, hopefully in the near future, itll be on black, but thats if i can borrow one of my friends/sister's friends ds... :/

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
kk, i will, hopefully in the near future, itll be on black, but thats if i can borrow one of my friends/sister's friends ds... :/

You're welcome to PM me when/if it makes it over, and we can set up a time.
C:

Swampert4

Can you give any Nature,but on the next day.Download from my Black2,its your disicion.I need Events,make me a offer when you are intressted.

psycoe11

The Blue Mew

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Can you give any Nature,but on the next day.Download from my Black2,its your disicion.I need Events,make me a offer when you are intressted.
I'll drop you a PM with the events I'd be happy to swap for one within the next day or two. Thank you~ O:

Uhh...Whuzzat??

Some people within the forums offer help with shifting pokemon from one generation to the next.
Usually for some small fee, but it's worth it if you have trouble locating another DS.

mart00

hello zombie glitch i like your text style? its cute

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
New Shiny Pokemon~
;320; (UT, Flawless)
:622: (Lv. 31)
;024; (Lv. 23, Japanese)
;338; (Lv. 48, Japanese)