• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.: Collectable Trading Cards (CTC) Return :.

D

.Dan.S.2006.

banner5fy.png

That's right, the collectable cards that stormed the fan art requests forum are back. The cards are now at vertical angles. They are easier to download and, even better, easier to archive.

Rules
You may only request one pack a day
No spamming
Do not place cards in posts, signatures or anywhere visible
Your cards will be sent via PM so not to let others get them
Using this method allows a more collective feeling
There is no trading with these cards.

Each packet of contains 5 cards. 1 rare, 2 uncommon and 2 common.

Sets
Emerald = to be released 4th Novemeber 2005 7:00pm (UK time)
Packet:
packet2ds.png

Promo:
promo7sh.png

Information: This set contains 100 ctc cards. 37 rare, 37 uncommon and 26 common. They contain all Hoenn Region Pokemon and 20 trainers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Icey

i naever said that colectaibble cards. But, can I have a pack?

D

.Dan.S.2006.

If you had read the post I said 'To be released 4th November 2005' which is tomorrow and so you can't ask for a pack as I haven't finished them yet. Wait patientley until tomorrow.

L

LightningPidgeot

Could I have a pack tommorow? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

.Dan.S.2006.

Well today's the day and only 51 minutes until I will open requests for the Emerald set. It includes 100 cards, see 1st post for details.

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Requests Open

Packs been sent to: LightningPidgeot

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Blank cards won't be given out. You'd be surprised how many people will ask for a blank card and then use the template to make cheap fakes and start their own thread o_O It's happened to me twice before ¬.¬

Both packs sent out.

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Last of today.

Requests Closed from Here on

Until next time I am on :D

I

Icey

Can I have a pack? I know the shop is closed, but when I'm on you're not here. please accept my request

Maurizio

Feeling Good
pack please