• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Collections

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
If this is not the place for such a thread, can a mod please move it to the polls? Thanks.

Basically, what kind of things do you collect, if any, and why? Do you know of anyone who collects strange things?

Me, I collect Arceus related merchandise. I have a few chao gets of it, in ghost, psychic, normal, stone and ground form, an Arceus plush, an Arceus poster, and of course the 12th movie.

I also collect periodic tables, since I love elemental chemistry and am fascinated by how well the periodic table is organised. I used to collect porcelain dragons and chess sets.

natie

Mr. F
I collect toenails.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I collect stuffed animals, mostly bears and rabbits. :3

Pokemon Games (Except Spin offs, I usually trade those in)

Videogame Toys (I have Sonic Action Figures, A Halloween Knuckles doll ACTION DOLL DRESSED UP AS A WITCH STUFFED ECHIDNA and other things, my newest addition will be the Sonic Colors Sonic Hat next month)

Rocks, Fossils and Minerals (I may have $1000 worth of Rocks and ect :eek:)

Old Videogames (I mean REALLY old, but not "Pong" old)

Legendary Pokemon (A Virtual Collection full of Legendaries, including a Legit Mew and a Legit Jirachi with Draco Meteor)

The Dragonballs (OH MY GOD, SHENRON CRUSHED KENNY!!! YOU BASTARRD)

Old Nintendo Powers

NUMEROUS Books on Rocks and Minerals(If I want to know about a rock, I use these inplace of Google :D)

Bobbleheads (I even have this GIANT Bobble head that's over 12 Inches Tall AND has a little dish to put stuff in :D)

Garfield the Cat Collection (Make fun of me and I'll report you. It's mainly Plushes, but I have alot of Neat Stuff for the collection :D)

Encyclopedias (I'm alot smarter then most people claim me for.)

DVDs and VHS based off of Mario and Sonic (My favorites are the Super Mario Bros 3 Entire Series on DVD and my Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on DVD and my least favorite are my 4Kids Dub DVDs of Sonic X and the Super Mario Bros Movie).

Yeah, I collect alot of stuff

SmartD

Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
Event Pokemon
Manga
Notepads and pens from hotels

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Music (nod nod nod to dono)

vintage computers/computer parts

Old videogames (unlike "Knight" (I remembered, kid) I do mean Pong old.)

Hitmonmemorabelia

dust

ailments

DVDs of movies/TV shows that I like

old books

foreign money

Records/45's

little bottles of liquor (like the kind you find in mini-bars)

Heh, I collect collections...

~Nemmeh

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Aviator/military Rayban sunglasses, Godzilla movies, anime gashapon figurines, godzilla figures, transformer toys, jewelry from all places, pokemon cards, yugioh cards, button shirts, artwork, and a bunch of other things.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Pokemon art, Pokemon cards to an extent, books, music, Pokemon games, DVDs of stuff I like and previously, coins and toy cars.