• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Collections~

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I collected mini pokemon figures from CVS 12-13 years ago, and I collect the newish pokemon figures that are 3/4' tall and a dollar a piece they are either metallic silver or the normal color

TherianForm

King of TM87
I collect a lot of Pokemon figures/plushes and TCG.
I also collect action figure collection and tiny badges :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I collect a lot of Pokemon figures/plushes and TCG.
I also collect action figure collection and tiny badges :)

I used to collect the talking ones when ruby and sapphire came out and the 12' tall ones like my blaziken, and the 6-7' plush pokemon like torchic, mudkip, and Treecko, etc...

Ferrin

Easily Lost
me-and-my brother are collecting dragon quest games for ds,,we have VI and IX. theyre fun and its a relief that they remade some of them from gba to ds. :]

AWSquared

Not very active here
I used to collect Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards when I was younger.
I keep all my Pokemon cards in this binder ---> http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF10062012_00000.jpg

I'd show all the cards, but they take up 32 and a half pages of 36. XD So a total of approximately 127 cards, if I did my math right.
All of my Yu-gi-oh cards are mostly gone now.

Now I collect CDs I guess. though it's pretty small, only 12 cds.
My CD collection : http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/cdcollection.jpg (all taken with scanner) I've been meaning to sell the Will.I.Am Cd cause I really don't want it.

I've been wanting to go back to collecting Pokemon cards mainly cause I really like the design on the Black and White/Gen 5 expansions.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I used to collect Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards when I was younger.
I keep all my Pokemon cards in this binder ---> http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF10062012_00000.jpg

I'd show all the cards, but they take up 32 and a half pages of 36. XD So a total of approximately 127 cards, if I did my math right.
All of my Yu-gi-oh cards are mostly gone now.

Now I collect CDs I guess. though it's pretty small, only 12 cds.
My CD collection : http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/cdcollection.jpg (all taken with scanner) I've been meaning to sell the Will.I.Am Cd cause I really don't want it.

I've been wanting to go back to collecting Pokemon cards mainly cause I really like the design on the Black and White/Gen 5 expansions.

I used to have those kinda binders once they pages broke though

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I used to collect key-chains when i was like 9 and in total i had about 150... They were all so cute! :3 my favorite one the only one i remember is one with a penguin holding an umbrella.

SolidWolverine

I've been collecting sea shells for as long as I can remember. I like to get them and sometimes make a necklace of really cool ones

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I also collect comics and I've recently gotten into manga more so I collect some of those although I still read the rest online.

onichan

I don't really have a huge collection of anything. I do have a ton of yugioh cards. A few stacks of video games, that's really about it.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
My newest collection is event posters from game stop and toys r us from pokemon events like ash pikachu, the game stop dogs, celebi, both recent keldeo, black and white 1 and 2 release posters, and I sadly missed the mystery eggs poster and all previous ones before them, easy to get them though :p