• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Collections~

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Does collecting the Pokemon Adventures Manga count? I have all of the G/S/C chapter.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I collect classic video games, books, Nintendo figurines, clothing, and other apparel, and dragon figures and statuary. I also have a growling collection of gem stones.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I have a manga collection and I hope to keep building on to it. So far have over 80 volumes. I'm hoping to gain over 100 or 150 by this year.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I have a massive collection of cards, and figures. <.>

Also, rocks and possibly art, if I can get my hands on art <.>

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I collect anything and everything related to Killer Whales and SeaWorld. I have all the brochures they offer from the hotels, plushies, blankets, maps, hats, my two ID tags from the times I've visited Discovery Cove, clothing, books, dvds, booklets, old tickets, necklaces, soundtracks, bags, a purse, ponchos, lanyards, the list goes on....
I collect beach towels from all the SeaWorld parks as well. I have a total of 5 towels. 3 from SeaWorld, one from Aquatica, and one from Discovery Cove. I'm planning on getting a Busch Gardens towel next.

Last edited:

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
I pop out the lenses and keep all of my 3D glasses from the movies because reasons.

http://i48.*******.com/v4t3mc.jpg

Last edited:

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
I pop out the lenses and keep all of my 3D glasses from the movies because reasons.

http://i48.*******.com/v4t3mc.jpg

Interesting hobby you have there ma'am. :) Do you do anything with the glasses after you pop the lenses out? If I were crafty enough, I'd make masks or something.

I collect the jerseys from my favourite Rugby League team. I aim to buy at least one every year since their sponsors change almost every year. Go Tigers! (For those in Aus)
I'm not crazy about it, but I also collect the rubber wrist bands you see around. Wearing a Monster Energy one currently. Have more around somewhere.
I did collect pins and badges when I was younger, had Ninja Turtles, South Park, Cockatoo and other birds, and a Breast Cancer pin.
I guess I can add collecting Pokemon games but I don't have every early version sadly. Of late I have been buying both versions though.

Sister in law is an avid stamp collector and;
Fiance has a coin collection which has been passed down from his Uncle. He adds new coins to the books when he can.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Interesting hobby you have there ma'am. :) Do you do anything with the glasses after you pop the lenses out? If I were crafty enough, I'd make masks or something.

Well they're not very... What's the word... Malleable. Plus I'm not as great at arts in the real world as I am on Photoshop. I wear them to school sometimes. I once tried to fit all of them on my face... It didn't work.

PS. Not sure why you have "The Night - Disturbed" in your signature, but it's an amazing song by an amazing band. :p

I collect the jerseys from my favourite Rugby League team. I aim to buy at least one every year since their sponsors change almost every year. Go Tigers! (For those in Aus)
I'm not crazy about it, but I also collect the rubber wrist bands you see around. Wearing a Monster Energy one currently. Have more around somewhere.
I did collect pins and badges when I was younger, had Ninja Turtles, South Park, Cockatoo and other birds, and a Breast Cancer pin.
I guess I can add collecting Pokemon games but I don't have every early version sadly. Of late I have been buying both versions though.

Sister in law is an avid stamp collector and;
Fiance has a coin collection which has been passed down from his Uncle. He adds new coins to the books when he can.

Speaking of coin collections, I also have two completely full books of quarters; two of each state from like 1998 to 2010.

Last edited:

Aura Guardian Ash

Aura Guardian
I'm a huge One Piece fan, so I have a large collection of One Piece merchandise. I have all the volumes that are available in the United States, all the Funimation DVDs up to what they have out, figurines, posters, both Merry Go and Thousand Sunny models, Pirate Warriors Treasure Box and my most prized possession, the Golden PS3 that came out when Pirate Warriors was released.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I have what I would consider a fairly large video game collection. Large enough to span 11 pictures. I'll just link them all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Visibility is crap, but I didn't know that at the time.

In the GameStop cases are:
  • 1: Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Dragon Quest VIII, Armored Core 3
  • 2: Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • 4: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
  • 7: Lemmings, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Also, here's a list of all the Nintendo handheld goods.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Human scalps.