• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Collections~

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
I collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, writing pens, and U.S coins. My YGO collection is too hard to muster, but I've got the tourney-legal Egyptian Gods and Blue Eyes Shining Dragon. Coins- my most famous are my 1977 Moon Eagle Silver Dollar, a 1934 U.s penny, and (my favorite) a 1964 Sierra Leone "Feed The Hungry"(as my friends call it) Half-Cent piece. For pens, I have an old Feather Quill pen Abraham Lincolc wrote with, among a pen used by Shaolin monks to inscribe permanent ink into their skin, so an ancient tattoo pen.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I collect Earthbound enemies now

You can see my collection in my sig

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
I have tons of Godzilla action figures and most of the movies on VHS or DVD. I also kinda have a huge collection on Beanie Babies. There's no point in selling them, so I keep them in totes in my basement. Last I counted there as over 200. :-/

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I have about 20 nutcrackers and probably 3 or 4 smaller ones. I was going to take a picture, but I can't find my box of Christmas stuff.

I also have a lot of Pokémon cards, but I assume most people here collect those to a degree.

richm88

shiny hunter
It seems alot of people in America are into coin collecting,I suppose its good if you have some rare coins that are worth money and are gaining value as they get older.
I don't really collect anything other than Nintendo stuff.I have pictures but ive got a fair bit more to add to it as im constantly buying games,consoles,figures,plushes and so on ..........

KickAsh

halted development
Don't collect much myself, I have about a dozen vinyls but that's about it.

ok so i collect music - both CD and vinyl - but my vinyl collection is a little bit small still (the final countdown by europe & solace by jakob not pictured),
You have ELO
that is good

ok since you lameos with ~*awesome money collections*~ aren't actually posting pictures, i'm going to show you my modest one:

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/PnR8k.jpg[/img139]

the rarest stuff i have include a coin from 1790 (one of these), a US 1c piece from 1862 and Australian $5 coin, and one of the original plastic notes (the $10 note at the front)
I have a Zimbabwe trillion dollar note. It's kinda hard to tell but I think you do too. Do you?

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I collect books, which in turn collect dust, and I think I have a full set of U.S state quarters running around, along with a bag of forgien currency.

curiosity

i tried to warn her.
I collect plushies. I love cuddly, huggable things. I also collect the TCG for Pokémon, and stones. I love vibrant, coloured stones.

G50

No longer posting
I have three collections going -

1) Rocks and fossils from the ocean. When I used to go on vacation to Florida and DC, I would always collect cool-looking rocks that came from the ocean and even found 2 fossils at one point.
2) Beanie Babies. Collected for years and still do.
3) Pokemon Trading Cards.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I collect Sonic the hedgehog merchandise as well as pokemon trading cards, also bakugan and Ben 10 action figures and watches.

Anus

Banned
I collect CDs, I suppose. I have over 100 releases now, maybe around 107. I can take a picture if anyone is interested. I collect CDs from all sorts, just today I got Decks, EFX and 909 by Richie Hawtin and Time Out by Dave Brubeck Quartet.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
I collect rocks, and then put them in my rock tumbler to polish them. I have about two hundred by now, and they all look really nice. I keep them in candy wrappers, and once I gave one of my smaller ones to my brother as a prank. He thought it was candy, and spit it out onto his iPad. It was hilarious.

I collect Transformers and Legos, though I plan on stopping with the Transformers soon.

SmartD

Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, notepads, pens, and maybe other stuff.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I have a small collection of candy/snack tins. Stuff like Hershey, Premium Plus, M&Ms. I actually had a Crispy Crunch bar that was like 15 years old until a younger cousin thought it would be yummy to eat. I'd post a photo but I can't find a camera, ho hum.