• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Color badges

Do we need Color badges?

• Yes

Votes: 106 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I knida like black and white badges

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Dunno

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Do we need them? In FR/LG and R/S/E we had black and white badges. We saw those color badges in Ranks and TV shows. We need colors badges in D/P.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Does it really matter all that much? I don't care whether they are color or not, getting them is what's important.

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
It dosent matter but it would be cool. I mean shouldnt the bouldar badge have a difffrent color from the cascade badge? So I'd like to see it if not, oh well.

Dreamer

living in a dream
it would be nice, but it really isn't that important. I mean, it would be nice if they gave the badges colors, and I don;t see why they wouldn;t, but I won;t be disappointed if the badges are black and white again

Do you honestly think that it will make a huge difference in the game if the badges are in color? If you really like color so much, color your ds screen so it matches the anime and voila, youve got color badges!

Cackles

Um.. it doesn't matter that much but yes, it'd be nice... but only if they do the gyms based on type again.

-Koumori-

I hardly think 'Who the heck cares' is necessary. No wonder this part of the forum wards people off >_> So many snobby people.

I'm indifferent; if it's there it's there, if it's not it's not. It makes me wonder if the badges were meant to be black and white in the first place instead of colorful trinkets, really.

Apple_Jack

Koumori, you took the words out of my mouth. Calm down guys, its just a discussion, if its not important to you then you dont have to come here and reply.

I for one think it would be awesome to finally have color badges

Milotic_Master

Metroid Fan
Yes, Ds cards have huge memory, Metroid Prime Hunters had 1 GB, so it shouldn't take that much room.

Black_Charizard

Fire Trainer
It doesnt really effect gameplay but it would be nice to see what color the badges are, besides it makes the trainer card a bit nicer to look at

Some of you are really immature if you "don't care" than why come into the topic? Obviously you care enough to give your opinions. And do really need the 20 "I don't care lolz" replys? To answer the orignal question, I would rather like if they had them in color, it's a simplistic thing to do that really adds to the overall feel of the game when looking at your trainer card :)

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
Some of you are really immature if you "don't care" than why come into the topic? Obviously you care enough to give your opinions. And do really need the 20 "I don't care lolz" replys? To answer the orignal question, I would rather like if they had them in color, it's a simplistic thing to do that really adds to the overall feel of the game when looking at your trainer card :)
Quoted for truth. I'm serious.

And it doesn't matter are the badges in color or are they not. All of them have looked good so far, i hope the new ones look too.

Status
Not open for further replies.