• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Color Pallete: For all New Spriters

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
What I have done, has created a Color Pallete to help with colors. This can be used in recolors, glows, infernos, and shading and much more:
http://i20.*******.com/5yyrgn.png

I made this with all n00bs and new spriters in mind. Please, when recoloring stuff...use these, and Not paint default colors. I hope this helps people :D

Owned.

"Shadow"
Very good, but this should be in spriters resources. Also, it looks like youve just got a darker colour and just upped the contrast.
You need to up the contrast and change the colours around a bit, im gonna make my own now lol, thanks for inspiring me to help the noobs XD

Tyran

Blast from the past
Well its handy for begginer's and average spriters..
But thx i'm sure going to use it when i am to lazy to make my own :D
(BTW are those pkm colors? Ripped from the official sprites?)

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Yeah, those are DP sprites...up too...I think...Tarus. Then I also did umbreon, Murkrow and a couple others. Owned. Go ahead, Yours will probably be better.