• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colors of the Rainbow Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
THBRmRU.png

Welcome one and all to the Colors of the Rainbow Tournament!
This tournament will take place from
April 7th until April 16th.

Rules:

-This tournament will be a Singles tournament, SMOGON OU.
-This will be a WiFi tournament on Sun/Moon.
-For this tournament, you must create a team of pokemon that consists of primarily one color. Shades of that color are ok. For example, a team of blue pokemon can be Altaria, Blastoise, Lapras, Golurk, Swellow, and Bronzong.
-If you have doubts about a pokemon and whether its color conforms to what you want, don't hesitate to ask me! You can also consult the color link placed below!
-You are permitted to use shiny pokemon if you have them, however, the pokemon's original color must conform to the color of the rest of your team.
(ex: Vaporeon's shiny is purple, but its normal color is blue, so it must be used on a blue team.)
-Mega evolutions (as long as they are released) and Z moves are permitted. In the case of Charizard (mainly Charizard X, who turns black upon evolution) you may use it on a Black team, but it MUST mega evolve the turn it comes in.
-The tournament will be done in rounds. Rounds will be determined by how many people sign up. At the very least, people will partake in 3 battles. Score will be determined by wins, and in the event of a tie, we will tally up all the pokemon the winner had remaining in their battles.
-Players are responsible for finding battles during the timeframe. A Discord chat will be available when the tournament begins.

Serebii name:
IGN:
FC:

Battle Result Form:

Serebii Name:
Round and Opponent:
Result:
Comments:

Prizes:
swampert.gif

1st Place: Shiny ORAS born Swampert. 5ivs, Adamant, with egg move Avalanche
2nd place: Choice of 2 bp items
3rd place: Choice of 1 bp item

Link to Color page (thanks for Fairywitch for finding it!)
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
lets do this!

Serebii name: Twinyoshi45
IGN: Twinyoshi
FC: 1306-6191-8985

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Big thanks to Fairywitch for providing a color list for us to use, please click the link to view it if you have any questions about what color a pokemon counts as!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I've participated in a similar tourney like this a long time ago (albeit in a different site). I wanna give this a shot. ^^

Serebii name: SilverLanayru
IGN: Lanayru
FC: 1977-0801-2134

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Serebii name: Zold
IGN: Zold
FC: 0362-1474-0473

Never done this before, but maybe I'll have beginners luck!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Since we have at least 7 participants, I hope to have at least 5 rounds, but the final decision will be made the day prior to the tournament start. I'll also announce the prizes that day as well.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Serebii name: Lord Fighting
IGN: ALEX
FC: 3411 5340 4514

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Sign-Up Form
Serebii name: DJSummers
IGN: Davon
FC: 0345-0046-5202

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I added a quick little note to the ruleset regarding Charizard. If you intend to use Charizard X, it must be used on a Black colored team, and it must evolve the turn it enters battle.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone, the tournament has BEGUN! Players, you have one week to battle 5 different players and complete your rounds. Feel free to pm them here, or catch them on Discord, since I know most of you are there anyway.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok everyone, the tournament has BEGUN! Players, you have one week to battle 5 different players and complete your rounds. Feel free to pm them here, or catch them on Discord, since I know most of you are there anyway.

all set and ready whenever anyone wants to battle just message me i think be able to battle in about a half hour or so but i be on discord anyone wants to battle as well :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I'm accepting Tour Battles, you can VM/PM or go on Discord for a battle.

Battle Result Forms
Battle #1
Serebii Name: DJSummers
Round and Opponent: scizor64
Result: Win 4-0
Comments: Good game. Got a lucky crit on a switch that really helped me get the win.

Battle #2
Round and Opponent: Zold
Result: Loss 0-3
Comments: Early game crit really decided this game. Plus I made that one play mistake when I clearly knew what move was coming.

Battle #3
Round and Opponent: FairyWitch
Result: Win 6-0
Comments: My teams synergy played well in this match, was able to switch counter most mons. That misplay on a move helped me win faster.

Battle #4
Round and Opponent: Marashu
Result: Win 4-0
Comments: Good game, a miss, then a late crit. But I find it funny that it happened when I took my eyes off the battle, all I heard was my Pokemon being defeated.

Battle #5
Round & Opponent: twinyoshi45
Result: Loss 0-3
Comments: Missed a kill due to Fire Blast and that mon came back in the end as a counter, along with Kars. Good game.

Record: 3 Wins - 2 Loss

Extra Battle
Round & Opponent: SilverLanayru
Result: Win 1-0
Comments: Survived a Psychic that I didn't think would happen with my last mon, who then was able to recover for a comeback.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Battle Result Form:

Serebii Name: scizor64
Round and Opponent: #1 (DJSummers)
Result: i lost (0-4)
Comments: i thought i had him at the beginning or middle but lost control at the later stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.