• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colors of the Rainbow Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Battle Result Form:
Serebii Name: Zold
Round and Opponent: #1 (MrSummers)
Result: Zold won (3-0)
Comments: We had a long and tense battle. I had an early crit that gave me an advantage, but it was a good game nevertheless.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
if anyone that isn't on discord though I am available for matches :) just a heads up ^_^ just message me on my profile and if you do have discord i am on the discord chat for both leagues ^_^

Serebii Name: FairyWitch
Round and Opponent: DJ Summers round 1
Result:0-6 loss
Comments: one dang thing cost me the whole match haven't been 6-0 in quite sometime gg dj

Round and Opponent: Marashu round 2
Result:0-5 loss
Comments: I regret picking my color now >.> as well gg marashu which hex sorta killed me >.<

Serebii Name: Fairywitch
Round and Opponent: TwinYoshi round 3
Result: 0-3
Comments: gg twin i will not go down that easy next time in our next match in the next tourny bwhahahaha :p

Serebii Name: Fairywitch
Round and Opponent: SilverLanayru round 4
Result: 0-4
Comments: dang it not sure if rest was different killed me as well as that eq on levitate >.> gg though silver!

Round and Opponent: Smokin Weedle
Result: 2-0 win
Comments: wow gg one thing that cost weedle was letting one mon get hit my lele and but his one mon was a bit scary though but in the end gg ;)

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Serebii Name: Twinyoshi45
Round and Opponent: Marashu round 1
Result: my win 4-0
Comments: good match to start this tournament off on! glad to see my overall team strategy is at least decent, GG!

Round and Opponent: Fairywitch round 2
Result: my win 3-0
Comments: GG! but arent we on the same team in that one FairyWitch?

Round and Opponent: DJSummers round 3
Result: my win 3-0
Comments: Kars is certainly living up to his title as the perfect being, that being said it was still really fun! that fire blast miss for my opponent was unfortunate though, GG! WP!

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Battle Result Form:
Round and Opponent: #2 (smokin' weedle)
Result: Zold won (6-0)
Comments: I think weedle made a misstep at the speed of one of his Pokemon, ultimately causing me to be able to sweep through his team.

Smokin' weedle

Serebii Name: smokin' weedle
Round and Opponent: round #1 vs. Zold
Result: 6-0 loss for me
Comments: I evolved the wrong mon, which had no speed investment, which allowed zold to sweep

Round and Opponent: round #2 vs. Marashu
Result: 4-0 my loss
Comments: it all went wrong with a swords dance

Round and Opponent: round #3 vs. Twinyoshi
Result: 2-0 my loss
Comments: tried to set up on a switch, but should've put the set in motion. That lost me the match i think

Round and Opponent: round #4 vs. Silverlanayru
Result: 5-0 my loss
Comments: misclicks. Stupid misclicks

Round and Opponent: round #5 vs. Fairywitch
Result: 2-0 my loss
Comments: sacrificed the wrong mon, that cost me the match

Last edited:

Marashu

Battle Result Form:
Serebii Name:Marashu
Round and Opponent: #1 (FairyWitch)
Result: Marashu won 5-0
Comments: 2 misplays on your end gave me the match, I think.

Serebii Name: Marashu
Round and Opponent: #2 (TwinYoshi)
Result: TwinYoshi won 4-0
Comments: Well played, twin!

Round and Opponent: #3 (Zold)
Result: Marashu won 2-0
Comments: What an intense, haxy match! We both misplayed a little, and you have such an intense team! GG

Round and Opponent: #4 (smokin' weedle)
Result: Marashu won 4-0
Comments: You have some interesting ability choices. I thought it would be an uphill battle when you took out my lead, but in the end I didn't need it.

Round and Opponent: #5 (DJSummers)
Result: Summers won 4-0
Comments: A toxic miss cost me half my team. Ugh.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Battle Result Form:
Round and Opponent: #3 (Marashu)
Result: Marashu won (2-0)
Comments: We had a prime RNG battle, ultimately I didn't have a counter to one of his mon, wp.

Smokin' weedle

Round and Opponent: #4 (smokin' weedle)
Result: Marashu won 4-0
Comments: You have some interesting ability choices. I thought it would be an uphill battle when you took out my lead, but in the end I didn't need it
They weren't really choices, I'm just a really bad at checking things afterwards

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Battle Result Form:
Round and Opponent: #1 (MrSummers)
Result: Zold won (3-0)
Comments: We had a long and tense battle. I had an early crit that gave me an advantage, but it was a good game nevertheless.

Round and Opponent: #2 (smokin' weedle)
Result: Zold won (6-0)
Comments: I think weedle made a misstep at the speed of one of his Pokemon, ultimately causing me to be able to sweep through his team.

Round and Opponent: #3 (Marashu)
Result: Marashu won (2-0)
Comments: We had a prime RNG battle, ultimately I didn't have a counter to one of his mon, wp.

Round and Opponent: #4 TwinYosh
Result: Zold won (1-0)
Comments: A very enjoyable and tense battle, we were equals throughout the entire game and played as such!

Round and Opponent: #5 SilverLanayru
Result: Zold won (4-0)
Comments: We had a very enjoyable start, at one point Silver didn't have a counter to one of my mon, allowing me to sweep.

Final Score: 4 Wins, 1 Loss - Pokemon Remaining: 14

I'd be glad to battle anyone who still needs their games and haven't fought me yet :)

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Serebii Name: SilverLanayru
Round and Opponent: #1; Zold
Result: Zold won; 4-0
Comments: I had no answer to a certain mon of his. ;w; 'Nuff said. Good game!

Round and Opponent: #2; smokin' weedle
Result: I won; 5-0
Comments: He's got some interesting niches going on and I like that. o: Unfortunately, with the items half his team was running, his moves were predictable with the momentum core my team has going on. He requested a rematch for fun, and he did better in that battle. xD (I won 4-0 in that one, however.) Good game!

Round and Opponent: #3; FairyWitch
Result: I won; 4-0
Comments: I like Fairy's team; some of the mons surprised me for sure and it has potential despite the limitations of the color she chose. xD Though the moment she swapped out a "rested" mon (which unfortunately caused the sleep counter to reset), things went downhill for her. ;w; That, and she forgot one of my mons had Levitate when she attempted an Earthquake. Good game, otherwise!

Round and Opponent: #4; Sito
Result: I won; 3-0
Comments: Probably my favorite team I've battled against by far~ I had some minor setbacks when he took out both of my support/utility mons early, as well as the Zen Missbutt that stopped me from sweeping. ;w; I potentially could have made this a 4-0 had that miss not happened, but ah well. xD Good game!

Round and Opponent: #5; DJSummers
Result: DJSummers won; 1-0
Comments: I thought I would have this victory secured till a certain mega lived a Psychic attack from me. x_x; Things went downhill for me once I lost my main answer to it. I would've wanted to try stalling it out, had my wish passer not get poisoned. Good game!

Final Score: 3 wins, 2 loss
Pokémon Remaining: 12

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Hello all, I am back from the anime convention!
So... I still need to do all my 5 fights, so if anyone wants to fight me let me know :)

Edit:
Serebii Name: Sito
Round and Opponent: #1; SilverLanayru
Result: Loss 0-3
Comments: Had a good start at the beginning, but luck wasnt on my side at the end xD.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
So I realize this thing ends in 2 days. >w<; Just letting anyone know that I'm available this weekend to settle my battle. (I need one more.)
Edit: No need, I was able to get my matches done; see this post.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so i noticed some people need battles in already got my 5 in however i am willing to battle more to help others out so just message me if you haven't battled me yet :) i should be able to battle tomorrow after work ^_^

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone, sorry for the delay, but I have our winners! In first place, with 4 wins, is Zold! Second place goes to Djsummers, and 3rd place goes to SilverLanayru! Congrats to all, I'll contact the winners shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.