• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseum bonus disk. Who got it in time?

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
I got mine. I screamed like a three year old when I got jirachi :p. You?

legendarypokemonmaster

I didn't get it :'(

By the way, you double posted your thread, delete the other one.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
My brother found one at a Goodwill. It's lying around somewhere.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I don't have one. I just got my copy of Colosseum last month. :p

My friend, though, got Colosseum when it first came out, but she never got the Bonus Disk either. We didn't know there was such a thing; I only found out about it around four or five years ago thanks to the internet.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't get the Bonus Disk, but I knew someone who did. The thing was, I wasn't able to download Jirachi into my game until about a year later since my friend and I stopped talking to each other at one point. By the time I did get Jirachi, I wasn't very interested in Pokemon anymore, but I did get back into it a few months later. I wish I had the Disk myself, though.

Aegon

I didn't get it. I think it was due to the fact that I don't live in the US. I might be wrong. ;]

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
I never got the bonus disc, I wanted it, but I never got it. There is Ebay for getting it these days, but I don't know if I want it, Getting a Jirachi per game is far to easy for me to abuse, I wouldn't know what to do with a large majority of my boxes fillled with Jirachi.

Kalosian

So long
I did not get it, I do not think it was released in my country either, and I got Colosseum more than a year after it was released.

SmartD

I got the bonus disk up front when the game was pre-ordered, but my brother gave it away a few months later. My brother got a Colosseum game with the bonus disk from Ebay after the previous one was sold a while back.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i lucked out & found one in a resale shop for 1 dollar. i squealed like a 5 year old girl in the store. once in a while, i go on a spree & restart R/S just for the starters & jirachis...

Shadow XD001

No, I don't have the Bonus Disk. I probably could have got it, but I didn't know about it. (I was pretty young, and didn't know about websites like Serebii)

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
I got it with the preorder :D, though I don't remember how I found out about it because I was 10 at the time and I didn't know about serebii (and hardly even the internet for that matter)

i got the bonus disc, and i got jirachi on my 3rd gen game, then i used pal park to catch it on my 4th gen, after i complete my 5th gen ill tranfer jirachi onto my 5th gen game :D