• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseum/GOD

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
La lalala~

I was intending to do these as like bookmarks, y'know, as in tall thin pictures of the characters, but that went down the crapper like most of my "ideas".

Ryuu's will most likey be redone... he needs his headband as it was orginally a WesxRyuuto pic i cut short... again :0

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

michaelfin.gif
wesfin.gif
ruifin.gif
jovifin.gif

kranefin.gif
eldes01.gif
ardos02.gif

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I'm wanting to do Cail, Chobin and Trudly next. TRUDLY <3

And i still think Jovi bears a resemblence to Professor Krane. Krane's totally up to something...

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
really cool and great! i like the Jovi and the other ,too..all are so cool^-^

Make you a Lovrina?

Mimori Kiryu

O_O. Can anyone say Ryuuto & Wes heartthrobs? *_* It's so great! I love them all. :)

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
*squeals* Eldes!!! My precious! *faints*

Seriously, those are so good. If you couldn't tell, I love the Eldes one. (Come to think of it, I love anything having to do with Eldes) I adore the Ardos one as well. Although I agree that something about the Micheal one doesn't seem right. I can't exactly put my finger on it, though. Oh well. He still looks cute.

And yes. I would LOVE to see a Trudly one as well. :) He and Folly don't get enough attention, being overshadowed by more popular characters. (Like their boss)

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
ポケSTAR-girl: Lorvina should get done sometime due to the fact i love shading pink... for some reason XD And thank you! ^^

Blueysicle: I think Ryuuto looks odd because he doesn't have his headband and has his hair 'down', but that's just me. Aside from Wes, Trudly is my love of Colosseum and GOD *sigh* <3 Thanks~

POKErUsAm

Macho man!
I think they all look cool.
But ardos's eye is a little odd. I think it would look a lot better if you just had the glasses on and no eyes visible. Plus, will you be makeing more?

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
You should make Miror B. also. Oh by the way I love all of these especially Wes and Michael.

Cousin Woofer

Just a minute.
Man, Ardos looks like he just woke up...and yet he's still impossibly cool. Anyway, I love the Wes pic, and Rui looks great, too. Now, here's hoping Miror B gets the spotlight soon, as well as Trudly and Folly.
Best. Inept. Villains. Ever.

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
I think Ryuuto looks odd because he doesn't have his headband and has his hair 'down', but that's just me.

Ah. That must've been what was bugging me about Michael.

Aside from Wes, Trudly is my love of Colosseum and GOD *sigh*

*sighs with Yoru Ryu* Same here, except that my true love will always be Eldes. But Trudly rocks either way.

While I was staring at Eldes (because I'm such an Eldes fangirl :D) it got me thinking. I've always imagined Eldes with yellow eyes, since his father does. So I'm starting to wonder why he has purple eyes.

And I bet a Miror B. one will look awesome. But if you do Miror B., what design would you use? His Colosseum, or XD look?

Yami Ryu

zomfgwtfbbq WES IS LOVE

*explodes*

Anyways the others are good too. Especially Michale, but yeah well. .. I'm biased towards Wes, sorry, so I can't really give out a good opinion on the others.

;-; are these usable with permission&credit?

A

Arika

Yoru Ryu said:
La lalala~

I was intending to do these as like bookmarks, y'know, as in tall thin pictures of the characters, but that went down the crapper like most of my "ideas".

Ryuu's will most likey be redone... he needs his headband as it was orginally a WesxRyuuto pic i cut short... again :0

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

michaelfin.gif
wesfin.gif
ruifin.gif
jovifin.gif

kranefin.gif
eldes01.gif
ardos02.gif

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I'm wanting to do Cail, Chobin and Trudly next. TRUDLY <3

And i still think Jovi bears a resemblence to Professor Krane. Krane's totally up to something...

*hugs Micheal, Wes, Krane and eldes**DROOLS all over my dads keyboard* their...so....amazing! :D I love them all...so..purdy....

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Ta, people~ But, don't quote the whole first post, please :0

blazemxx: The Ryuuto and Wes ones were done differently and were both just cut off at the same point of their neck.

Zuloon: They're done on a crappy version of PhotoShop.

Blueysicle Purple is my favourite colour, so if i don't know what colour eyes are, they usually end up purple >3 Yellow would look good though :0 And i'll probably do Miror. B's GOD style... PURPLE LOVE! *ahem* :D

Renegade: Yeah, ya can use them with credit, but that Wes one would have to be cut in two, it's a little big at the moment ;__;

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Angel-FoX-crescent said:
This may sound dumb of me but
what does GOD mean in this type of art?

*crawls under rock*

*patpat* Haha, it's what i call Gale of Darkness. I refuse to call it "XD" so i call it God. It's nothing to do with the art; that's just plain old cellshading -^^- No worries.

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Yoru Ryu said:
*patpat* Haha, it's what i call Gale of Darkness. I refuse to call it "XD" so i call it God. It's nothing to do with the art; that's just plain old cellshading -^^- No worries.

Aagh! I'm such a ditz! *crawls under rock again lol*