• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseum Scenario Mode FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Note: The term 'Advance game' refers to Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, and Leaf Green.

Answers to questions on Shadow Pokemon, Snagging, and Revival can be found in the Available Pokemon, Snagging, Revival FAQ. http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=5136

If you are stuck in Colosseum, check Serebii's walkthrough provided by Coronis. Use the walkthrough to find out when you encounter certain shadow Pokemon, where you have to go, etc. It is very helpful. http://www.serebii.net/colosseum/walkthrough/

Any questions on Scenario Mode Battle Mountain can be answered here: http://www.serebii.net/colosseum/battle/

Q: What is Scenario mode?
A: Scenario mode is basicly a 3-D Pokemon RPG that allows you to capture some of the G/S/C Pokemon that were unavailable in Ruby/Sapphire.

Q: What area does the game take place?
A: The Oore (Orre) Region.

Q: Do I get to play as Ash?
A: No, you play as a character currently named Leo.

Q: Who is that girl?
A: The girl plays a key role in the game. She identifies Shadow Pokemon which you can snag.

Q: I've seen pictures of Bayleef, Quilava, and Croconaw. Does that mean I get to choose between Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile when I start the game?
A: No. Those Pokemon are snaggable, you do not start with them. Instead, you start off with an Espeon and an Umbreon, both males.

Q: Since I get Espeon and Umbreon, does that mean I can trade them over to Ruby or Sapphire and get an Eevee?
A: You can trade them over, but you cannot breed them to get an Eevee until Fire Red/Green Leaf come out. Espeon and Umbreon are ALWAYS male.

Q: I can't seem to find a save option in the menu. How do I save my progress?
A: In various locations in the game, you'll find PCs. Use the PCs to save your progress.

Q: I've heard that the save spots are only located in Pokemon Centers, is that true?
A: No, there are save spots scatterd around Orre. You will not always have to run to the nearest Pokemon Center.

Q: What is this 'Darkest Pokemon'?
A: That would be the Tyranitar that you can snag in the 'final' battle. It supposedly cannot be revived in the normal way.

Q: What Pokemon should I use to beat the game?
A: That really depends on the person playing the game. I beat the game using Typhlosion, Ampharos, Espeon, Umbreon, Misdreavus, and Quagsire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.