• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseum VS XD

Which is cooler? Colossuem or XD

• Colossuem

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • XD

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters

Moonlight.

I prefer Colosseum. The story seemed less rushed (XD just had a bunch of subplots) and I think it was longer (not too sure).

Also, I had the problem in XD of getting a descent team. X_X

Last edited:

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Colosseum, thank you. It was the most orginal (by pokemon standards) game i've played so far. GOD just had those places that didn't fit into the whole Orre feel of things... and the Spots, or whatever they're called, where a bit of a let down. It was still good though, but Colosseum was just that much better IMO.

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Colosseum Heroine 1991 said:
I prefer Colosseum all the way. Most of XD's shadow pokemon were already available in other games, while most of colo's were not(at least at the time). Colo has better characters(especially Wes!), a better and longer storyline (I finished XD in 2 weeks, while colo took me about 2 months), better places(Why'd they get rid of the Under?), and better graphics in my opinion. XD had me excited at first when I saw XD001, but it disappointed me when I got the game. Sure it gave me the usual "thrill of the battle" and all, but it seemed like it was just a copy of colo. Nothing's as good as the original 3-D RPG.

Well said!
I'm a die hard colossuem fan and Wes rules ;249-d;

X

Xatu900

They both tie for me. Colosseum has less pokemon but a high replay value with Colosseum mode while XD has a lot of pokemon but not much to do after you beat Orre Colosseum.

ZeldaFan20

Coral Eye Trainer
I have both games, but so far, I think XD is much better. True, I'm sad that the two Collosseum heros aren't in this one (their only just mentioned), but it is cool seeing those two new Pokemon - Bonsly and Munchlax. Cute!

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I prefer XD, it felt more like an RPG.

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
XD beats Colosseum in EVERY department. XD actually has a plot (complete with an ACTUAL ENDING), likable characters, and isn't nearly as tedious as Colosseum was. It's also a hell of a lot more fun to play.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
I choose Colosseum over XD.

XD is better than Colosseum graphic wise,
but with storyline and plot, Colosseum beats it by a mile. =3

XD seemed too redundant for me...everything was...extremely the same, o_0 and I hated starting with a low level Eevee.

Starting the pokemon levels at 25 were much better =] They truly get SO much stronger during the course of the game 8D.

Also, the characters in Colosseum seemed much more favorable to me.

I like XD though...a good sequel to Colosseum, I guess. Just a very bad bridger that keeps you wondering what happened to the main characters of Colosseum. (well...it makes ME think...but I won't get into it much)

M

Mystic Shiny

I like colosseum because you can get Entei, Suicune and Raikou. In XD you can get moltres, zapdos and articuno, but i don't like them

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
XD, because of the pokemon with special moves.
it's gonna be real handy for me in the battle frontier.

K

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

I was VERY dissapointed in XD. If you ask me, I think that the creators were slacking off. (and I have never even played XD. I just read the Guide Book)

I totally LOVED the Cipher people in the first game. Ein, Nascour, Venus, and Dakim were the best; and then they got replaced, which absolutely pisses me off . Same thing with Suicune Entei and Raikou, now Im even more ticked off.

Then they put in those so called "Robo Kyogre" and "Robo Groudon", THAT just went over the line.

So as you can see, Im for Pokemon Colosseum all the way.
Thank you and Good night!

Darky

~Darky from Desert~
Angel-FoX-crescent said:
Which has the better story, cool trainers and good places?
you dicide!
Omg Colosseum is muuuuch better than XD, even if the grafik of XD is the better one.
The main character of Colosseum is much cooler than the XD one. The story is also the better one. And the Pokeplaces with the wild Pokemon in XD suck. -.-
I missed Wes and the Deep Colosseum in XD a lot. :(

Silver Raven

Pure Pwnage
i always liked XD better then collo. xd also haves lugia as (almost) strongest pkmn.