• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseum/XD Help/FAQ Discussion thread

ladykiwi

I love tights. <3
Thank you so much for replying, dear. Guess I'll be migrating my Chansey soon, then. Have a nice day. <3

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Does anyone here know if Shadow Pokemon get EVs? If it helps I used a Time Flute on my Shadow Miltank and got 0 EXP for it despite knocking out Nascour's Metagross with it.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
This isn't really help but more just a question. Do they use all of colosseum's battle themes in XD? There was one I really liked from mt battle but I have yet to hear it.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
This isn't really help but more just a question. Do they use all of colosseum's battle themes in XD? There was one I really liked from mt battle but I have yet to hear it.
They pretty much do. You can also look up the themes on YouTube if you so desire.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've tried doing that but I could only find one.

I don't know why you can't find that much music, I just searched "Pokemon Colosseum Music" on Youtube and got a whole ton of different themes.

BTW, was this the Mt. Battle music you were talking about? I *think* that's the only Mt. Battle music that you can't hear in XD.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Nope it isn't that one. I think it's the one before it. Oh I actually found it. It's the semi final battle music.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Does anyone here know if Shadow Pokemon get EVs? If it helps I used a Time Flute on my Shadow Miltank and got 0 EXP for it despite knocking out Nascour's Metagross with it.

Shadow pokemon get EXP and EVs for pokemon that they help defeat when they have at least one shadow bar purified. So they won't immediately start gaining EVs, but if you completely purify it all the way with battles, then it will.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Shadow pokemon get EXP and EVs for pokemon that they help defeat when they have at least one shadow bar purified. So they won't immediately start gaining EVs, but if you completely purify it all the way with battles, then it will.
Ah thank you. Guess I can also keep track of the EVs on the legendary dogs too!

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Where do I use the elevator key? My strategy guide sucks so I can't figure out where to go. It said 'go to the place where Miror B. and his goons were hiding, and I can't find any place like that with an elevator.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Where do I use the elevator key? My strategy guide sucks so I can't figure out where to go. It said 'go to the place where Miror B. and his goons were hiding, and I can't find any place like that with an elevator.

Go back to the building in Pyrite Town that leads into the cave where Miror B. was (i.e. the building to the right of the bridge). On the first floor of that building, there is an elevator that will take you to The Under when you use the Elevator Key on it.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Go back to the building in Pyrite Town that leads into the cave where Miror B. was (i.e. the building to the right of the bridge). On the first floor of that building, there is an elevator that will take you to The Under when you use the Elevator Key on it.
Yep. It's the elevator on the far right that has a cage enclosing it and a girl in black and red guarding it.

ricedonut

pringle user
Is there anywhere in the UK to buy XD at a decent price? the lowest amazon price I found was £35, and I think my local Gamestation has stopped selling Gamecube games. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to be saying this, but I can't find a better place.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Is there anywhere in the UK to buy XD at a decent price? the lowest amazon price I found was £35, and I think my local Gamestation has stopped selling Gamecube games. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to be saying this, but I can't find a better place.
Pokémon games are very popular, and the demand for the games are still quite high for a old game. Not many Pokémon Fans will sell their XD or Collosseam, esspecally with the Wii being fully compatible with them. £35 seems like a decent price. Actually that is the price of my copy of XD I got from Gamestation a few years ago.

In last few month, when I've looked around a few second hand game stores, such as CES, Cash Generator, and the late Game and late GameStation. (Ok I've not confirmed that they're actually dead yet.) I've hardly seen any Pokémon game besides PBR and Poképark Wii.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Big Nutter covered it pretty well. My London cousin tells me the smaller locally owned shops tend to carry them...but he's in London so there are a lot of those.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Where do I find the elevator key in Pokemon Coloseum in order to enter Pyrite Cave?? It can't find it in the jail cells
You take the Jail Key from the table next to Miror B's rogues when they're in the jail cell. Then, you pickpocket the girl while she's sleeping to get the key.

You also have to get to a certain point in the story before you can do this. I can't remember the exact point but you can always use the Serebii.net Walkthrough.

ReMixMasterMike

You take the Jail Key from the table next to Miror B's rogues when they're in the jail cell. Then, you pickpocket the girl while she's sleeping to get the key.

You also have to get to a certain point in the story before you can do this. I can't remember the exact point but you can always use the Serebii.net Walkthrough.

There is no one sleeping. The walkthrough apparently isn't viewable to anyone. I am at the part where I need to enter a cave. It's starting to get annoying!!

Aquarelle

Staff member
There is no one sleeping. The walkthrough apparently isn't viewable to anyone. I am at the part where I need to enter a cave. It's starting to get annoying!!

If you're at Pyrite Cave, you don't need a key to get there, so you don't need to worry about the jail just yet. Have you gone into the room on the roof of the building that leads to the cave? Because you have to go in there a fight a few people before you're allowed in the cave.

If that doesn't help, then try going here. There are several walkthroughs you can read.

Ludwig

Is it possible to trade between emerald (or leaf green) and XD when playing XD on a wii? If yes, what equipment is needed? Can I use the wii remote to play XD on a wii?