• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseumshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Hi! Okay, so I've been lookin' 'round the shippers threads, and i haven't seem to find any with colosseumshipping...I remember one was here like last June...but it must have been deleted by that hacker. =(

Colosseumshipping, if you don't know, is the based on the beloved pairing of the two main characters of Pokemon Colosseum Leo/Mirei, aka. Wes/Rui!! =)

• So first read the rules: http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=1599
  • Post any art, screenshot, fan-fiction, or what ever colosseumshipping related!! (with the author's/artist's credit of course)
  • But nothing but Pokemon Colosseum related stuff here, please.
  • And also: please, no haters...
    Thank you, and let's discuss! =D
oh and a lil' known fact:
I freekin' love colosseumshipping! And I don't know why!!! XD

Last edited:
C

cherryblossomharuka

Wow, I'm am I the only one active right now? Anyway, I have one question, did Rui want to travel with Wes in the first place?

C

co-ordinator extreme

Well no. But then when she found out that snagem was making shadow pokemon and wes wanted to stop them, she wanted to tag along.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Leo and Mirei rocks ^_^! Hm... wasn't there a thread on colluseumshipping before? Anywho, yeah! I think you should create a site just for colloseumshipping ^^. I'm planning to make my site for other shippings too, beside hoennshipping.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
aNiMeAzNgUrLLH said:
Leo and Mirei rocks ^_^! Hm... wasn't there a thread on colluseumshipping before? Anywho, yeah! I think you should create a site just for colloseumshipping ^^. I'm planning to make my site for other shippings too, beside hoennshipping.

really!? awsome! if your gunna make wun: can i help =D!? i'd try to make wun myself, but i'm WAAAY too busy...o_0!

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
:D I'm way busy too, since usually in sohpmore years, people tend to get more classes, more tests, and... I'm soo close to getting a car! XD

I won't make a new one, but I'll just combine it with my hoennshipping site :p.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
YAY COLOSSEUMSHIPPING! I've never played the game but they're so cute together! XD <--is hyper

Colessumshipping pic... ish...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/icy_phoenix09/Colossemshipping.jpg

heeh! cute! i've seen dat pic before! (heh...i saved it ^_^; )
you should play it sometime tho ^_^ its fun!

heeh! and i made and icon!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/sweethart_772002/ruixwes_icon3.gif

and a REEEELY cute pic of rui and wes! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/sweethart_772002/plusle_rw.gif

i've got more!! just dont wanna upload stuff right now ^-^;;

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
XD That site is really cool. I think I might add it to the [Links] part of my site, since it has some hoennshipping stuff in it... ^^

I was just wondering, since my mom doesn't allow me to buy video games anymore(I couldn't get colosseum, but I still support the shipping!)

Were there any hints between the two, besides Leo saving Mirei? Uh, I mean Wes and Rui ^^;.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
That one is so 'shippy'ish XD

Brendan: -_- it's supposed to

Me: ^^;; I haven't played the game either so I don't know... T_T *wishes that I can play the game* I wonder why they have to change their japanese Wes and Rui to Leo and Mirei... Wes and Rui are okay names... right?

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
aNiMeAzNgUrLLH said:
XD That site is really cool. I think I might add it to the [Links] part of my site, since it has some hoennshipping stuff in it... ^^

I was just wondering, since my mom doesn't allow me to buy video games anymore(I couldn't get colosseum, but I still support the shipping!)

Were there any hints between the two, besides Leo saving Mirei? Uh, I mean Wes and Rui ^^;.

haha! oh yeah of couse there was! *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD*

-here's a crappy screenshot i took with my digicam http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/sweethart_772002/Rui_sweetz.jpg
this is after she finds out wes was evil, yet she still accepts him! (awwww) hehehe

-and also when ya talk to the lady in the mayors house, she says "oh hello lovebirds" hahhaha! or sumthin like that ^_^

-and rui giggles too much after everything she says (pretty much)

-and when ya encounter this girl named emok, she starts flirting with wes and tells him to ditch the wailflower (aka rui hehheh ) and pair up with her, rui gets mad,well duuh... (shes seems very posessive to me), then you battle her (emok) and i laugh XD

-oh! and sum kid named dash (who runs around the waterfall in phenec) always says " you guys look even better together" XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.