• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseumshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leek_perilous

Ooh, I think I'll like this shipping because I'm really into Colloseum right now.

{Col-Shipping Hint} If you talk to Rui's grandmother (I believe after you get the Master Ball from her grandfather) she'll say something along the lines of, "You two make a cute couple." or something like that.

By the way, Blaziken59, I was thinkin of maybe making a banner, could I use the pictures from your links if I credit the site/artist(s)?

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

Aww arnt these 2 cute

Runner by Foutan in Pheanic(sp): Oh Hi , your the Good looking Couple! You know, your looking even better together

Woman on top floor of Mayors house:Oh HI Lovebirds, The Mayors out ---

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
leek_perilous said:
Ooh, I think I'll like this shipping because I'm really into Colloseum right now.

{Col-Shipping Hint} If you talk to Rui's grandmother (I believe after you get the Master Ball from her grandfather) she'll say something along the lines of, "You two make a cute couple." or something like that.

By the way, Blaziken59, I was thinkin of maybe making a banner, could I use the pictures from your links if I credit the site/artist(s)?

i LOVE this shipping too! XD (hm...you can tell <_<;; lol) and i luv pokemon colosseum ^_^ fun game fun game

hmm...a banner seems nice ^-^ but i guess its fine if u can use those pics wit a credit...but dont ask me. i dont kno for shur; im just here suggesting ^_^;;

Minun_Crystal_matrix said:
Runner by Foutan in Pheanic(sp): Oh Hi , your the Good looking Couple! You know, your looking even better together

Woman on top floor of Mayors house:Oh HI Lovebirds, The Mayors out ---

hahaha! yeah thats where i find the most hints! : at phenec! where they first meet ^-^ (hehehehe) after i reset my game, i'll try to take more colosseumshippy screenshots! =D >D

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

8sigh* to restart my game, id have to start all over, i could purafy the last shadow pokemon, trade them all over (and Ho-oh!) then Resart!!
im only up to the Under on the map looking for ship parts post-Shadow Togitec
OH and BTW i have Wes and Rui tied up in my closet for nine months dont ask

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cherryblossomharuka

Guys, I have a question. What are Rui and Wes's personalities toward eachother?

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

cherryblossomharuka said:
well with wes its Hard to tell, but because he lets her come with him after the mayor's house, he could just care about beating Cipher, or about care about her.
Rui, well Heres an od one Once or twice she calls wes 'her Knight in shining armor' but see my 'Rui gone Wild"post, sh could just be a control freak

C

co-ordinator extreme

I think it's pretty stupid how they don't let the main characters talk! Like in jak and dexter. He dosn't talk in the first game, but he does in the second game. Hey! wait a minute! Maybe they'll make a second colloseum! yeah, I nkow, that will never happen -_-

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

We can always dream... we can always dream, but whats left, Light pokemon that do too much good

C

co-ordinator extreme

Well, maybe they'll make a sevvii game, yeah I know, in my dreams. Hey, i was wondering, alot of people say that espeon beongs more to rui, what do you think?

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

I think they Simbalate(sp) eachother. Umb is wes esp is Rui
if Espeon belonged to Rui, you wouldnt have it at the start

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer

Rui, of course, likes Wes. You can see it when she firsts finds out when Wes is an ex-member of Team Snaggem and the lil' part with Emok.

And what like co-ordinator extreme says, Wes never talks...nope...so we dont know much 'bout him. And yeah, if there IS going to be a pokemon colosseum 2...LET HIM TALK!! *dreams on* ^_^

C

cherryblossomharuka

Ouch......my throut hurts from laughing... XD You are the best! I can't believe my parents wouldn't let me have that game...... What does Rui's voice sound like?

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

Ouch......my throut hurts from laughing... XD You are the best! I can't believe my parents wouldn't let me have that game...... What does Rui's voice sound like?
Unfourtionitly its An RPG, so noone talks, except the Pokemons crys

C

co-ordinator extreme

It kinda stinks, oh and Minum, I didn't really mean if espeon belonged to rui, I mean if it you know, it obeys rui, but still belongs to wes.

W

Waterfall Gym

Actually, with the silent protagonis syndrome, it's a time-honored tradition. The main protagonist is supposed to be you, and this gives you room to have your own ideas on the character (And yell at the TV like an idiot).

For more proof, In Realgam tower, Ein says something along the lines of "How cute, you walk in like a couple on a sunday stroll." With NO REACTION. This is a rare thing in the Pokemon universe.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Waterfall Gym said:
Actually, with the silent protagonis syndrome, it's a time-honored tradition. The main protagonist is supposed to be you, and this gives you room to have your own ideas on the character (And yell at the TV like an idiot).

For more proof, In Realgam tower, Ein says something along the lines of "How cute, you walk in like a couple on a sunday stroll." With NO REACTION. This is a rare thing in the Pokemon universe.

yep, i guess that was one of the reasons why they didnt let wes respond at anything at all...

And nope! they dont talk at all -_- its like a regular pokemon game: you, your character, never talks.

heh and yeah, i yelled at the screen a few-- alot of times...^_^;; like when i successfully snag pokemon

Me: WHHHEEEHYEEAAHHH!! I GOT IT!!! *dances around*

and then i scare my brother ^_^;

Minun_Crystal_matrix said:
I think they Simbalate(sp) eachother. Umb is wes esp is Rui
if Espeon belonged to Rui, you wouldnt have it at the start

hm...not...really. wes should just keep wit his eons and i think rui should have dukings lil plusle that he gives you ^_^ hahaha! i think somewhere in the game, she says its really cute or something. so i pair plusle up wit her ^_^

C

co-ordinator extreme

I think she should have at least one pokemon, I think she's more of the togetic type, like the one wes captures.

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

Lets see i think they tried to ballance out the Pokemon for each of the 2
but i dont realy feel like making a list right now.....
I think she should have at least one pokemon, I think she's more of the togetic type, like the one wes captures
Yea, but she doesnt give any reaction when you snag a pokemon , i should be like "ALRIGHT WES!!"

C

Chris-The-Scout

Is there any way I can translate these japeneese sites so I can read them

Kanta-chan

Konichiwa! I decided to reply to this thread because it's one of my favorite shippings! So yeah, if you haven't noticed, I'm new. *looks at thread before mine* Yeah, is there anyway you can translate that colosseum site? I can't read japanese calligraphy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.