• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseumshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Kanta said:
Konichiwa! I decided to reply to this thread because it's one of my favorite shippings! So yeah, if you haven't noticed, I'm new. *looks at thread before mine* Yeah, is there anyway you can translate that colosseum site? I can't read japanese calligraphy either.

Hello! and welcome to the colosseumshipping thread! =D i didnt even notice that u were new...i never notice these things...eheh ^_^;;

ah...translation...um...i dunno...try to find a online translator...that might help ^_^

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

You Know with all these members, we could start a Colo shipping club

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

Hey dont worry im PMing the Club guy right now

EDIT: Nope we keep the discussion here, no Shipping clubs allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanta-chan

*sigh* an online translator? I have a translator but it doesn't work (-_-) at all *mutters 'stupid broken translator'*.
~Anyways~ Colosseumshipping is cool! I don't have the game because I don't have a Game Cube. But with the pictures and stories I read (at fanfiction.net; there's a whole series of the colosseum story) I'm convinced there's something going on between them.....

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Kanta said:
*sigh* an online translator? I have a translator but it doesn't work (-_-) at all *mutters 'stupid broken translator'*.
~Anyways~ Colosseumshipping is cool! I don't have the game because I don't have a Game Cube. But with the pictures and stories I read (at fanfiction.net; there's a whole series of the colosseum story) I'm convinced there's something going on between them.....

aww...all this time i though u got one.

o0o0o! bout the colosseum fics on fanficton.net, did you read this one? my frend wrote dis wun ^_^ i think its really good =D and it follows the story line pretty well with a lil more drama and action ^_~

I like this ship myself.

I really like the idea of how every single charcter in the game is just hinting to them, and they just easily accept it. :) Quite a big change from what you get with the Anime, huh?

I'll read those fanfics sometime, I just don't have the time right now. :)

C

cherryblossomharuka

Hey guys, if Wes could say something, what do you think he will say? Like, what do you think he will say to the people who thinks that Rui and him are couples? What about Emok after taunting Rui? Or even more interesting...... What do you guys think Wes would say to Rui? XD

Kanta-chan

cherryblossomharuka said:
Hey guys, if Wes could say something, what do you think he will say? Like, what do you think he will say to the people who thinks that Rui and him are couples? What about Emok after taunting Rui? Or even more interesting...... What do you guys think Wes would say to Rui? XD

*sigh* Now I really wished I had the game. I just get my info from colosseum stories. From the stories I've read, I think Wes might say, "She's the one following me. We're not a couple." But he might be thinking, "I don't really mean it though....."

If someone was taunting Rui, I think Wes could be protective because not only can she help him on his journey, but she's his partner in life ^^!

If Wes really liked Rui that much I think he will say.............. Actually, I don't know him enough to know what he'll say.

If my answers are not right, I apologize. I'm just answering these question based on the little knowledge I know about colosseum.

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

Couple: Well Umm... WERE NOT A COUPLE!!
Emok: Fine, Ill Do Just What Rui Says, Im gonna Stomp you For my Princess ....Err *blush*
To Rui: About What happend back there It was an acident I swear, your Just a Friend I SWEAR

M

MellowBum

Colosseum Shipping, I can feel it ^-^ Wes and Rui make a good couple

F

~Forlorn~

Man, Minun Crystal Matrix, you're filled to the brim with Colosseum hints! All these scenes, they're exactly like in the game! Do you play while you type, or something like that?

Anyways, back to what I was gonna say. Guys, I've been looking through the Fanfiction forum, and I haven't found a single Colosseumshipping fic! Why did I search for them? Because I've got an idea for one right now! Wouldn't it be great if I posted a WARL(Wes And Rui Love) on Serebii, being the first one of its kind?

Tell me if you'd like the plot to be posted!

Blaziken out ;257;

M

Minun_Crystal_matrix

i cant play while i type, the Gamecubes in my bedroom, the computer in the Livingroom.
i wrightdown the scenes then type them
thank you for the compliment

We here on thischat can make an eEcalent CSFF (colosseumshipping FanFic)
Ifact, i bet theve Just ben waiting for someone to ask that question

C

cherryblossomharuka

Hey guys, if Wes was going to catch a pokemon for Rui, what do you think that pokemon will be?

K

Kamairie

Colossuemshipping...
They look so... right together, even though I haven't played the game, this ship I'll support!
sweethart_772002, you drawings are so good!! ^-^

cherryblossomharuka: uh... since Wes has a pair of Eevee evolutions, then Rui should have 'paired' kinda Pokemon, like Plusle+Minin or Clefairy+Jigglypuff etc...

Kanta-chan

Kamairie said:
Colossuemshipping...
They look so... right together, even though I haven't played the game, this ship I'll support!
sweethart_772002, you drawings are so good!! ^-^

cherryblossomharuka: uh... since Wes has a pair of Eevee evolutions, then Rui should have 'paired' kinda Pokemon, like Plusle+Minin or Clefairy+Jigglypuff etc...

*nods* I don't have the game either, so therefore, I can't play it. But I still support Colosseumshipping! *sticks fist in air* Woo hoo! (I'm just home from school, so I'm kinda....... "hyper" if that's what you wanna call it)

S

Shadow Wes

I posted my beliefs on Wes in my introduction post, here they are copy+pasted

i believe that, in the beginning of the game, Wes was stealing the snag machine to start his own world-dominating organization ut was trying to do it covertly, Rui always hanging around him all the time caused him to grow into his fake personality (basicly, Rui turned Wes to the light by opening the door to his heart, purifying him like he does to shadow pokemon, so yeah i like the Wes X Rui pairing, it makes sense)....

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Shadow Wes said:
I posted my beliefs on Wes in my introduction post, here they are copy+pasted

i believe that, in the beginning of the game, Wes was stealing the snag machine to start his own world-dominating organization ut was trying to do it covertly, Rui always hanging around him all the time caused him to grow into his fake personality (basicly, Rui turned Wes to the light by opening the door to his heart, purifying him like he does to shadow pokemon, so yeah i like the Wes X Rui pairing, it makes sense)....

yeah i kinda thought that too bout wes' past ^-^. cuz in the beginning he seems so evil! ahahahaha! *sigh* i lov colosseumshipping so ^-^...

cherryblossomharuka said:
Hey guys, if Wes was going to catch a pokemon for Rui, what do you think that pokemon will be?

um...i just pair rui up with dukings lil plusle ^_^

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
I agree with you there Shadow wes.

I like the touhgt of wes and rui as a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.