• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Colosseumshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

To sweethart_772002 :Wait a minute...... I lied ^^. I read that story already! I just forgot the title. Heh, I read it like a long time ago, so I kinda forgot ~_~' (stupid me...)

K

Kamairie

sweethart_77202 --> That story's good, and your friend write it? Wow!
^_^

I'm gonna support Colosseumshipping now, even though I never played the game, but I can still support it as well as Hoennshipping!!

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
I will support Colloseum-shipping too.

Let's just hope I can find anything interesting.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Lemurian said:
I will support Colloseum-shipping too.

Let's just hope I can find anything interesting.

yaaay!!! =D you are very welcomed to this thread ^_^

Kamairie said:
sweethart_77202 --> That story's good, and your friend write it? Wow!
^_^

I'm gonna support Colosseumshipping now, even though I never played the game, but I can still support it as well as Hoennshipping!!
ehh...its 772002 FYI but dont worry bout it ^_^;

yeah shes really good o_0...i dunno how she does it XD

awsum! i support both those shippings!

oh! and i found another website wit cute as ever colosseumshipping as well as a bunch of cute hoennshipping too!! XD yaay!

its called emeraldgreen+ clickerz

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Those Colosseum stories by Digi-Dolphin? I'm a fan of them, I'm really impressed. Give your friend my lurv. <3

XD Yeah, for all the reasons stated before me, Colosseumshipping IMO makes sense and works. I wish Wes had at least ONE speaking line or something, but by just appearance and the way the NPCs react to him you can kind of mold out his personality from that... or at least how he comes off to people.

Anyway... yeah, also, Pichu*Star had a good Colosseum fic, takes time to update, but quite fun and well done. XD

But I lurv the series one... :d!

Kanta-chan

SapphireDewgong said:
Those Colosseum stories by Digi-Dolphin? I'm a fan of them, I'm really impressed. Give your friend my lurv. <3

XD Yeah, for all the reasons stated before me, Colosseumshipping IMO makes sense and works. I wish Wes had at least ONE speaking line or something, but by just appearance and the way the NPCs react to him you can kind of mold out his personality from that... or at least how he comes off to people.

Anyway... yeah, also, Pichu*Star had a good Colosseum fic, takes time to update, but quite fun and well done. XD

But I lurv the series one... :d!

Um..... that wasn't my friend. It was just an author I recommended to everyone. *sweatdops and blushes* I didn't realize I confused everyone. BUT, I'll be sure to tell that author how much the story is loved by reveiw. *goes to FF.net*

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
sweethart_772002: That is one of the best story i have read ( and I read much ).

I am at the schoolcomputer now so I can't write more.

Kanta-chan

I e-mailed Digi-dolphin already. I sent lots of love and compliments in the mail.

Anyhow, I think I'll go to that website sweethart. *clicks it* EEK! Japanese? I can't read anything! oh well, I'll just look at the pictures. Hmm..... where to click? I hope I click the right thing.......

Couple days later-

Digi-dolphin sends you guys lots of thanks ^_^! I got an e-mail saying that. *goes back to Japanese website*

Last edited:
K

Kamairie

Hey, how do you pronounce Rui's Japanese name?

Is it...
Ruu?
Ray?
Ru-ee?
Ray-ee?

O.O

Kana

kisses
Can I join the conversation?

Kanta-chan

Go ahead and join Cherry Grove! Now, you can help me with this one.

To Kamairie: I pronounce it "Ruu-ee" I dunno how you really pronounce it, but I just call her that way.

What do you think Cherry Grove?

K

Kamairie

I've never said her name in Japanese outloud before... I keep thinking it's Ruu, just Ruu... Before I thought it was Ryu... heh...

I'll call them Leo and Mirei just to clear this up. Ok?

D

DragonGirl6420

Hi everyone! DragonGirl6420 here. Haven't been in here for a long time because I've been on another forum. Anyway I found this website with these really nice pictures of the pokemon. But the difference is that these pictures are of what the pokemon might look like if they were humans. The clothes look really great too. It's at http://yea.jp/nyon/top.html Plus it has some colosseumshipping pics too. Just click gallery on the main page and your there. Hope you like them. ^_^

Kana

kisses
Yeah, I pronounce it "Ruu-ee" too. At least that's what it looks like. I just took the name "Rue" and added an "ee" to it...

K

Kamairie

How confusing... anyways.
Are there any other Colosseumshipping fics? ^_^
I'd like to read some more, they (Leo+Mirei) fit well together!

Kanta-chan

Kamairie said:
How confusing... anyways.
Are there any other Colosseumshipping fics? ^_^
I'd like to read some more, they (Leo+Mirei) fit well together!

Yeah, there are more. Just go to FF.net and go to "search". Just type in a key word that you want to look for. ^^

Kana

kisses
I wrote a Colosseumshipping fic too, but Pichu*Star's is REALLY good, I think.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
K

Kamairie

Aww!! *coos*
Plusle's so cute!!!
*everyone animefalls* What?

Kanta--> I searched and hundred times for Colosseumshipping, Leo and Mirei, and Wes and Rui. And I must have three-thousand times for Hoennshipping ones. *gasp* Am I going off topic?! *panics*

Status
Not open for further replies.