• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ColoXD Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ColoXDForum Rules

1. All Serebiiforums rules apply here.

2. The 3rd Gen Disc, RSE, FrLg, and ColoXD sections and their subsections tend to run together a bit, so you may find that something you want to discuss fits better in one of the other mentioned sections. Be sure to check these other sections before posting.

3. Always search before asking a question or starting a discussion. Often times, there's already a topic about what you wanted.

4. Ask general help questions in the FAQ/Help Threads of the respective game's forum. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=530450"]Colo/XD-related questions go in the Colo/XD Help/FAQ Discussion Thread.[/URL]
Team-related questions can go in the In-game Rate My Team section. There's a Shiny Pokemon FAQ/Discussion thread here. Please search before posting.

5. If you're posting in a discussion or answering a question, be sure that your post actually contributes. If you post something like "I don't know", "Wrong thread" or "I agree with X poster" then you're not contributing.

6. Don't discuss cheat devices at all. This includes asking for codes, effects of using them, or anything of that sort.

7. Don't discuss ROM's or other illegal things either.

8. RMT things belong in the RMT forum. Don't ask anything about movesets here.

9. All "ingame challenge" threads belong in the Challenge Forum Section.

If you have any questions, please PM one of the Colo/XD mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.