• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Comakarishipping general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
oh, you've wandered over here? then let me formally welcome you...

::Welcome!::

yup, the name says it all! This is Dawn x Paul x Ash love triangle thread general discussion!

Paul
/ \
Dawn--Ash​

::Rules::

~Follow all SPPF rules, pwease!
~No bashing! if you no likey, then you no postey!
~please try to stay on-topic!

::Fan-Fics::

~Discover by riolulu. [careful, it's lemon!]

::Supporters::

~riolulu
~BlankAsPaper
~BabyLugia
~kawaii serebii
~cascade88
~Mel-Girl
~Kurai
~foxkrystal
~Pikachu1112
~C.Gholy
~pikachu200

total supporters: 10 [and climbing!!!] [YES! we got 2 digits!!!]

so come on in and post post post!

Why do you love Comakari?

~riolulu

Last edited:

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
*Runs and glomps*

Toldja I'd be the first replyer! Mwahahahahaha...

I like the idea of a one-sided circle like so: Shinji x Ash x Dawn x Shinji. It seems very cute to me, and just the idea makes me smile.... = 3 It's a combonation of Coma, Pearl, and IkariShipping, all which I like. (But PearlShipping isn't my forte.) I think that Shinji would love Ash but Ash would love Dawn but Dawn loved Shinji. Does that make sense? Nooooooo....

I'm, um, done.

PS • Love the fic!!

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
YAY! Hi there, BlankAsPaper!

Really? I don't really add pearl in there as much as I do coma and ikari. I do it more like this: Ash <--> Paul <--> Dawn But the pearl in there works out nicely aswell! let me try and make it:

Paul
/ \
Dawn --Ash​

there we go! Paul loves Dawn and Ash, Dawn loves Paul and Ash, Ash loves Paul and Dawn. So why not be a three-some? lol!

I'm glad you like my fic!

ima answer my own topic now...

WHy do u luff comakari?

what can I say?
~Ikarishipping is the cutest ship evah.
~Pearlshipping is the best Ash x female traveler ship you will come across
~Comashipping is the best yaio ship there is and the only one I support so far

is there anyting else I must say? oh...one more thing! Dawn is sooo attractive that she gets two guys. teeheeee!!!!!

you are being added to the fanlist!

and I am adding my little triangle diagram to the fanlist, too!

~riolulu

BabyLugia

I'll be a fan/supporter too XD

Why wouldn't I love Comakari? It's pretty cute how they're all in love with each other and actually make a very good threesome. Screw Brock, make Paul part of the trio XD

Edit: Nice fic, riolulu ^-^

Last edited:

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Let's have a new topic! Why? I said so! This topic is inspired by BabyLugia's post above me^

If Paul replaced Brock as a traveler throughout the D/P seires, what would happen? Wht romances would stem?

I like my topic. ^.^

BabyLugia

Ooh, I like this one.

If Paul replaced Brock as a traveler throughout the D/P seires, what would happen? Wht romances would stem?
First of all, there would be a lot more romance scenes. And that's the obvious part. Whenever Dawn would lose a contest, Paul would prooooobably either call her pathetic or call contests pathetic. I dunno, one of the two. Aaaaaand whenever Ash would lose a gym battle, well that'd just stay the same. Eventually, Paul will stop criticizing the both of them though P:

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Me~ Me~!!! I wana be in too!! =D

Ok, for starters...:

Ikari is my supported pairing while Coma fics always makes me laugh regardless of the situation though =D

Paul will start questioning his sexuality while Dawn and Ash compete for his attention XD with a lot of arguing and problems too =)

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Welcome! But since I'm not riolulu, I can't do anything but say "Welcome!" Gah. Alrightie, I'm gonna answer my topic:

If Paul replaced Brock as a traveler throughout the D/P series, what would happen? What romances would stem?

First of all, I could imagine Dawn glomping him, over and over and over. And the slap-stick humor definitely would be there. And I agree with kawaii seribii, there would be a whole lotta problems. And Ash would really not know what to do. I mean, one boy-friend and a girl-friend, and only one man. Poor Ash. But think of the whole retardedness of it all! But that's why I love it. = 3 It would be exciting:

---

Dawn: Paul!!
Paul: What?
Dawn: I like you!!
*Dawn jumps on Paul's back piggy-back style.*
Paul: Get off of me.
Dawn: No!!
Paul: *Thinking: Why did I have to join a group with her, of all people?*
*Camera scrolls to Ash; who is holding flowers*
Ash: Eh, what'd I miss?
Dawn: Ash!!
*Dawn runs off Paul's back.*
Ash: Who?
Dawn: Are those for me?
Ash: Well...*Thinking: What did the flower dude say? Something about Dawn gets the white daisies, and Paul gets the *Looks at flowers*......other ones.*
Dawn: C'moooooon, Ash!
Ash: Um, yeah. Well, the white half is yours.
*Ash hands Dawn the pink flowers and walks over to Paul.*
Paul: Lemme guess, those are my flowers.
Ash: Yup. *Thinking: ZOMG! Can he read minds?!?*
*Ash hands Paul the flowers.*
Paul: Ash, they're pink.
Ash: When I told the flower dude I needed one for my girl-friend and boyfriend, he looked at me funny. So I told him it was for my mom.
Paul: But I hate pink.
Ash: I couldn't blow my cover!!
Paul:.......You idiot. *Thinking: I shall treasure this moment forever....*
Dawn: Paul!
Paul: *Thinking: Oh, crap!* Go away, pesky.
Dawn: I really like you!!
*Dawn glomps once more while holding her flowers.*
*Camera scrolls to Ash; who is majorly confused.*
Ash: Wait, the white flowers were supposed to go to Paul.....Dawn!
*Dawn removes herself from Paul's back.*
Dawn: Yah?
Ash: Switch flowers with Paul!
Dawn: Why? I like my daisies!
Ash: But he's supposed to have the white ones!
Dawn: Never!
*Dawn runs and jumps on Ash.*
Paul: *Thinking: It's a three ring circus....*

---

Or something of that affect.

EDIT: Pooo, I don't like it anymore. *Grumble grumble*

Last edited:

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Well, after reading riolulu’s fic, how can I not like this ship now? =p

Well, partly because it’s so unique to me. I’m not usually much of a yaoi fan anyway, but I’m okay with Coma to an extent, and I’ve recently found Ikari to be quite cool, as well, so why wouldn’t I like a ship that combines the two? Besides, it’d be bound to have interesting reactions between the three of them if it were to happen, or even hypothetically speaking xp

If Paul replaced Brock as a traveler throughout the D/P series, what would happen? What romances would stem?

Hmm….well, it’d definitely make for a group dynamic like we’ve never seen before. I think I could see Dawn, having maybe already developed a bit of a crush on Ash, feel kinda conflicted in developing one on Paul, as well, while he, too, would be like “Well…there’s Dawn, and there’s Ash, and…gah! I can’t tell who I like more!”
But of course, eventually as they all grew more comfortable with travelling together, Dawn would just find it kinda fun to have two guys there she likes, and they’d be cool with having her there as well as with each other, too. I hope that made sense. But either way, Ash would pretty much be dense to an extent all the same, kind of knowing he likes Dawn, kind of thinking he likes Paul. =p

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
I'm in need of a new topic:

What would be the symbol of ComakariShipping?

I would say a comma, an explanation point, and a period. It would look like so: ,!. I don't know why but somehow it seems to suit it. ^.^

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
@cascade88 and kawaii serebii: you have been added to the fanlist! Thank you for visiting my thread and I'm glad you're a supporter!

@cascade88: thank you for reading my fic!

@BlankAsPaper: thank you for adding topics! I will answer them now:

omg that would be a DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

okay, as for my answer:

Paul would be bothered. He would find it childish and pathedic to have feelings for two people, espcially one of each gender.

Ash would find out that Pau likes Dawn and be mad at him for getting in the way. [Ash likes Dawn]. but Ash wouldn't bring himself to say anything mean to Paul or anything about it at all. Eventually he would warm up to Paul, and be like "I really like 'im, he's cool" and totally not realise his crush until much later.

Dawn, on the other hand, woud be totally happy and bubbly all the time, because now her two loves are both traveling with her. :,DDD

What would be the symbol of ComakariShipping?

uummm...uh...three rings all attatched to eachother [get it??], one purple, one black, and one darak blue? I don't know!

~riolulu

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Don't mind me joining... What can I say? I've always loved this trio like majorly and riolulu beat me to startng a thread on it. If I'm not careful someone else will beat me at something else I plan to do... Hmmm...

Enough about that! I have some fanarts of the trio that I'll post when I'm back in NZ (home country, currently in India) plus the promo pictures for DP do mostly feature the three too, which is nice.

I read your fic, riolulu and I'm almost tempted to make a oneshot too. Ooh and in my fanfic, (multi Hikari shipping one), I'll be sure to include a chapter that focuses on the three in future...

Well, the characters are all different and the dynamic has great aspects to it. Hell, it's sexy, exciting, full of tension plus it reminds me of the NaruSasuSaku trio kinda and I love that trio too.

In fact, it's funny how similar both trios are. Naruto/Satoshi and Sasuke/Shinji are rivals and Sakura/Hikari is the one trying to stop them from fighting all the time and stuff. I'd go into further detail on ths comparison, but long story short, Comakarishipping is love. It's my favourite threesome in Pokemon.

Heheh, many threesome threads are starting up lately and it's amusing.

Personally, I think the only way Shinji would ever travel with Hikari and Satoshi is if one arm was chained to Hikari's and the other chained to Satoshi...

Wow, that would be hot. It could totally lead to awkward situations and whatnot.

Anywho, I might do a riolulu and do this:

Satoshi - Oh, having Shinji around would bother him. He'd always be there critiquing his training regime, food choices and anything that Shinji could possibly critique. For a while, he doesn't really realise Shinji's actual intentions until Hikari brings it up months later. Satoshi spends most of the time trying to spend time with Hikari to get away from Shinji. Unfortunately for him, Hikari is chained to the other side of Shinji.

Hikari - She is worried. She cannot step between Satoshi and Shinji when they're fighting about stuff. On the other hand, being chained to Shinji does mean she can ogle him pretty easily. Though it bothers her that Shinji gets to be in the middle and ogle both her and Satoshi. If she could choose, she'd be in the middle of the chained trio and create all sorts of interesting situations "accidentally".

Shinji - He eventually learns to like the fact that Hikari loves to ogle him and vaguely accepts that she wants to ogle Satoshi too. Shinji is the first to consider this threesome properly as when it comes to anything, he will think about it seriously. Shinji always doesn't get why Satoshi doesn't like Shinji critiquing everything, as how Shinji sees it, he's just helping Satoshi with making choices in life.

Wow, that's a long post. I wonder if it's the longest post in the thread... Hmmmm...

I'll go finish off with...

Mel-Girl's Favourite Threesome: COMAKARISHIPPING!

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Oooooh! Hi Mel-Girl! Welcome! Hmmmm.... *Thinks* I am the Comakari Thread's official welcomer/doorperson! And Mel-Girl, if they were chained together, how would they pee? *Bad thoughts* Heehee... For my own lameness:

Will Paul ever tell Ash and/or Dawn his feelings? If so, how?

I'll answer it later. I'm outtie.

BabyLugia

He'll probably tell Dawn o_o But not Ash...
How it would happen-
Dawn: (just lost a contest)
Paul: (walks up to her)
Dawn: I know, I know, I'm pathetic.
Paul: ....no. Not really. And that's not what I wanted to talk to you about
Dawn: Huh?
Paul: Listen, Dawn...

And then he'd tell her his feelings.
I'm not a big yaoi fan so I have NO idea how Paul would tell Ash o_o

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Yay! another supporter! Mel-Girl has been added to the list.

also, I added another little decoration on the first post, a supporter counter! So far we are at 6 supporters!!! :D I feel pathedic... I feel GREAT!!!!

Oooooh! Hi Mel-Girl! Welcome! Hmmmm.... *Thinks* I am the Comakari Thread's official welcomer/doorperson! And Mel-Girl, if they were chained together, how would they pee? *Bad thoughts* Heehee... For my own lameness:

HAHAHAHAH my thoughts exactly! I was like "um..okaaay, that's going to be awkward for Dawn..."

the spoiiler is why I won't answer half of the topic. IF YOU'RE READING MY FIC I ADVISE YOU NOT READ THE SPOILER!! it may give away something. or may not...I don't know! But I want to be doubly safe. If you're not reading my fic, then go ahead, read it!

I don't know if I should answer the Ash one to keep from handing out spoilers fro my fic. I think my brain will write down on here what I'm planning on putting in my fic. So I am going to keep myself from giving anything away for those who are reading it.

but I can answer how he tells Dawn!

umm....hhmmmm

got it!

They are in a fight about something stupid that Shinji started. [lol] Then when Hikaari cant control herself because of how annoyed/mad/hurt she is, she scraems "I hate you so much! I've always hated you! I never want to see you again! You ruin my life! you just RUIN IT!!!!" And Shinji realises that she's really hurt, so he goes up to her and grabs her wrist whe she trys to run away and's just like "Hikari..." And apologized best he can and trys to tell her he likes her. He kinda fails at that, so what happens is Hikari ends up laughing her face off and says "So you mean you're attracted to me?"

xD

~riolulu

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Yeah, I could imagine it. But in your fic, they, y'knowed, so it's pretty safe to say he loves her but not ummmm, y'knowing with her. I'm making sense, right?

I can imagine Paul just handing Ash a bundle of roses and with a little tag that reads: "I love you." And only that. Then they would kiss or hug or something.

And I can imagine Dawn getting mad and just screaming: "I LOVE YOU, DARNIT!" and Paul like: "I love you too."

But that's just my sick imagination. = P

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Yeah, I could imagine it. But in your fic, they, y'knowed, so it's pretty safe to say he loves her but not ummmm, y'knowing with her. I'm making sense, right?

woah i read that about ten times before i finally got what you were tying to say to me! xD But yeah, I understand what your saying now.

do we need a new topic?? YES! I am at a blank, tho...

~riolulu

Mel-Girl

left. right.
And I'm back, only able to answer topics because tomorrow, I'll be on a plane from India to Hong Kong, then from Hong Kong to Auckland (NZ) then back to Wellington and have no computer access at all!

But when I'm back, I have some pictures for the thread, I believe.

Shinji's the type who doesn't like to be upfront with how he really feels so I think he'd either confess indirectly or extremely subtle. He'll then have to hope that Hikari and Satoshi take the hint and feel the same way. And if they don't get the hint, Shinji will be forced to try harder with his ideas...

Who would be closer to who in the anime?

I think Hikari and Satoshi would choose each other immediately as they're already close friends as for Shinji, at times he seems really annoyed with Satoshi, so I'm going with Hikari on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.