• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Comashipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Welcome to the Comashipping Thread! Ash/Satoshi and Paul/Shinji! :D I like it, any of you?

Fanlist:
Endless Summer
Zino
Honey Clover112
Katsu Koneko
AshFanGirl20
Whiscash
Crystal Clair
Chatsy
Commando Amando
absoluteSoul
riolulu
foxkrystal
Vulpixi Misa
PearlJube
YunaDances
Transcend Ice

Last edited:

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
yay! a fan!
i know, so cute eh?

topic:)

What would Ash and Paul get up to if they had to spend 1 whole day together?

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Well...is the name real? Cuz' in fanfiction, I saw the name was Violetshipping...Meh! Whatever.

I do like HeroxRival ships, soooo count me in!

;006;

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
ok! honeyclover112 your added! and the name...well i saw comashipping somewhere, but well it might be violet shipping if its in fanfiction....ahwell.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck

Well.. cuz Paul is "meanie" and Ash is "stupid" (in a good way of course), maybe they'd fight a lot in the beginning. But I think an amusementpark would be good. xD Then Paul could win a teddybear to Ash<3 :D

Me and my great ideas. xD

I know this shipping as a Comashipping, but I guess, I could be Violetshipping as well.. dunno.. But I so must the vid of these two, when i get more D/P-clips. :D

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Oooh I have a bigger version of that picture. ^^

Wow..reminds me of Shuichi and Yuki from Gravitation. -shot- Um..yeah first bicker, second they go to the arcade and compete in games, and then go to the Amusement park.

[img139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness/vlcsnap-219202.png[/IMG139]

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
yay, big version! *saves*
and Zino, i look foward to seeing your video!:)
as for my own topic...

they would difinately bicker at one stage or another...then get tired of that and go to get some food. paul could be out of money, so ash shares his lunch with him...hehehe...cute^_^

and i drew a pic in paint...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/other/comashipping.jpg?t=1180236752[/IMG200]

Last edited:
I'm up for this ship, I love there rivalry, it would be so funny if the anime added in an accidental kiss between them. Like say Shinji fell onto Ash and kissed himXD
Its like Naruto/Saskue from Naruto. If that were to happen Ash would be all Ewe and try to whipe off his lips and every thing as much as possible and Shinji would just walk away cool and than do what Ash did later on LOL. It would be so funny if Hikari and Brock teased them for that insadent too;

Hikari: Ash you and Shinji must be soule mates {Giggles}

Brock: Wonder if Shinji liked that one {laughs as well}

If that were to happen I'd use that for a banner.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Adorable pics <3 *saves*

Yes, I like this ship...probably cause I like most other Ash x rival pairings (with the exception of Leagueshipping...no offence to any Leagueshippers ^^). I didn't like it much when Shinji/Paul was first introduced, but I got to like him so I liked the pairing too ^^ Does anyone know why it's called Comashipping though? o_O I like it, but it seems a bit random...

I found a fic called Violet...Is that where Violetshipping came from? I've only heard Comashipping...is it okay to post links to fics? I didn't write this, anyway ^^; Hasn't been updated for a while, but I liked the first part...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3504159/1/

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
heee...thanks everyone! i love all your pics too!

Does anyone know why it's called Comashipping though? o_O I like it, but it seems a bit random...

no idea...its kinda offputting when you think about it...o_O lol

it'd be hilarious if they accidently kissed!! oh that would be my fav episode EVER. XD

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
o_O

it'd be hilarious if they accidently kissed!! oh that would be my fav episode EVER. XD

Sure, my Comashippy part of me will love it, but my Ikari/Futaba/Fortune/IronWill of me will definitely hate it. No kidding. :O

Love the pics! The magician one was my favorite.:D

;006;

Whiscash

Professional catfish
heee...thanks everyone! i love all your pics too!

XD Mine too...I support too many conflicting Ash (and Shinji...Paul...no, Shinji >_<) ships to have loyalty to any particular one ^^

*wonders how that might happen* Maybe...they could fall over or something and land in an awkward position...and Paul would immediately leap up and be all freaked out and Ash would just be like "WTF?" XD

Zino

Ice Cream Truck

omg, that would be so great!! I've always known that Ash has a thing for boys. ;) Dame, if I only could write those D/P-eps... Maybe I should try to do an animation.. then they could kissss<3 xD

Katsu Koneko - I loved ur pic<3<3<3<3 So cute! ^^

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX -omg, This is so lovely<33 :D U're so good with paint<3

Actually I drew Ash/Paul pic too, I juts have to color it. ^^

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Actually I drew Ash/Paul pic too, I juts have to color it. ^^
cool, we look foward to seeing it:)

and i drew something else^_^
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/comashipping2.jpg?t=1180423336[/IMG200]

well, i guess we need a topic!
..............can anyone think of one? lol.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ash is GAY?! Oh my gawd. That....will....be....the...most funniest episode ever!:D

I dunno....I think he had something for Anabel....:O

Haha...just joking.:D

Edit: That drawing is cute! I wish I could draw like that in paint....D:

;006;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.