• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Combat Arms

what is your favorite map?

• Rattlesnake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junk Flea

• Two Towers

• Showdown

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cold Seed

• Snow Valley

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Death Room

• Gray Hammer

• Pump Jack/Sand Hog

• Warhead/Waverider

• Total voters

Dark1Nemesis

LOLZ I IZ RANGER :P
what is your favorite map?

Dark1Nemesis

Doesnt anyone play combat arms?!?!?

I repeat:DOESN'T ANYONE PLAY COMBAT ARMS? I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!

Cobalt_Latios

I tried it a few times. I got addicted to it... then I phazed out of it completely.

Despite it being free, there are way better online FPSs out there.

Team Fortress 2 being one of them.

*C_L*

Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios

Dark1Nemesis

gengar and alakazam fan

Collecter of shiny!
lol i play....alot...whenever its boring on fourms or nobody is on...i play ofr like an hour and that passes the time and by then somebody does something on one of my like 8 sites lol...

Dark1Nemesis

lol i play....alot...whenever its boring on fourms or nobody is on...i play ofr like an hour and that passes the time and by then somebody does something on one of my like 8 sites lol...

well im online most of the time after school (which today and tomorrow i will get out at about 11:45) my name is the same and i will most likely be on the echo server playing on a firestorm game getting from 1st place to 5th place!!

Dark1Nemesis

I have a better idea, everyone plays COD online and pretend its Combat Arms, you will have a lot more fun with Combat Arms than ever before.

well ya know what screw COD and its NAZI ZOMBIES!!
CA is waaaaaaaaaaay better!!

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
It crashed my computer :D
So no, I dont play it. But I really had fun when I did.

lvl100blastoise

Combat arms blows compared to Counter strike.

Seriously I was playing when it first came out and I was a god among all the noobs and rarely did I come across people with brains.