• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Combine the last two games you have played

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Super Smash Crossing Melee or Kirby and the Amazing Animal Crossing

My last game i played was animal crossing for the game cube and i forgot if i played kirby and the amazing mirror or smash bros melee last before playing i think smash bros melee so a game where you have animals fight each other which kinda sounds like pit fighting...bah

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Terraria and Skyrim

This will be interesting. Dragons vs killer unicorns (if hardmode unlocked)

LadyTriox

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus

Kirby and the Magic of Pegasus

Kirby goes around with a magic wand through mirror worlds, freeing enemies of his from stone with all kinds of cool wand powers :)

Deemo and Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing character that prefers solitude (Apollo comes to mind due to his attitude in the Dobutsu No Mori movie) one day finds a young human girl (Ai maybe?) who has lost all of her memories. The two play the piano together, playing soundtracks from the Animal Crossing games, and as they do, a tree grows from the piano.

Sounds quite charming, actually.

DC Universe Online and Mass Effect Andromeda

Play as a superhero or villain in the Andromeda galaxy with hundreds of other people in this Massive Multiplayer Online RPG.

LadyTriox

Pokemon Y and the Amazing Mirror version :p

A cross between pokemon y version and kirby and the amazing mirror. awesome i played my first non y game in awhile today!!

The plot is roller skating around and collecting different pokemon themed abilities and going through 'mirrors' to collect mirror shards. Theres battle chatou fights in some of the mirror locations and gym battles. And the pre final boss is the Sucessor Korrina battle, leading up to your mirror world battle with The Elite 4 and champion diantha.

Also, the gym leaders are the final bosses for each mirror world. Korrina is boss of hmmmn Mustard Mountain :p cuz its hot like she is xD also i think it's the '3rd' mirror world in the game's order of them. i'd have to check...

Kalosian

So long
Pokemon Sun and Xenoblade Chronicles.

I guess this would be the Xenoblade world, but with Pokemon instead of the regular monsters. Unique monsters could be replaced by legendaries, and you could choose to catch Pokemon instead of just beating them. Most important NPCs could be Pokemon trainers.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Pokemon Sun and Miniclip 8 Ball Quick Fire Pool.

Well...Pokemon play Pool I guess.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Pokemon Moon and Mega Man 5? Hmm...Dr Wily creates a bajillion Robot Masters and Mega Man can catch them?!

LadyTriox

Super Smash Brothers Melee and Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy

Super Smash Brothers: Cube Frenzy

You party-style fight random sanrio and nintendo characters in this video game while trying to destroy colored blocks that keep falling on your screen :p

Huh. Sounds like a challenge.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Well, they kind of already did.

[img300]https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/miQaEyM4KT2ksAmcvmGHY5mqKOQ=/0x0:1280x720/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/44113128/link_mario_kart_8.0.0.jpg[/img300]

LadyTriox

Pokemon Ruby Version and Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy

Pokemon Ruby: Cube Frenzy Version

You travel Hoenn, catching colorful blocks and matching them to get to the Kyogre/Groudon boss at the end :p and beat him and become a pokemon master 8D

haha, i know, that didn't make any sense to the actual games. oh well.