• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Combine the last two games you have played

LauriJ

Same as title. The last two games that i have played would be Team Fortress and MGSV. Combining the two would like result in a game that's like TF2 except All of the players will be Spies! Complete with Cardboard Boxes! On second though, that might not be a very good idea at all...

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Same as title. The last two games that i have played would be Team Fortress and MGSV. Combining the two would like result in a game that's like TF2 except All of the players will be Spies! Complete with Cardboard Boxes! On second though, that might not be a very good idea at all...

So Metal Gear Online...

The last two games I played are Pokémon and Pokémon Moon and Summer Lessons. I'd take a Pokémon educating sim please. Erica, Sabrina, Cynthia, Professor Juniper, Wicke, Lusamine, etc etc. so many to pick from! I'll teach Lusamine all about Ultra Beasts, all right!

Resolute

ribombee is my dawg
Minesweeper and Pokemon Moon.

Electrode-themed Minesweeper game? I guess it could kinda be like the HGSS Game Corner.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Minecraft and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. So, a shooter in which I have to punch wood, dodge creepers, and can unleash a Wither boss in the middle of a bandit stronghold for maximum chaos. And have a gun that shoots arrows.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
SMITE + Pokémon Sun & Moon.

Will it be a MOBA where you play as Pokémon? Or will it be an RPG where you literally capture mythical gods? Who knows?

Solid Cyndaquil

Drying Pan Wielder
I'm not sure combining Alien vs. Predator and Pokémon Sun is the best idea.

ebevan91

Halo 5 and Mass Effect 1

I mean they both take place in space so could we have (albeit very few) Guardians vs. Reapers?

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Asago academy & Animal crossing ^^;;

Asago crossing? All of the characters are replaced with cute animal counterparts - sounds good!

Tangeh

Monster hunter generations and Pokemon sun...?

Pokemon has a much more intricate capture mechanic now. xD

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Monster Hunter Generations+Mario Kart DS

Monsters, felynes, hunters and wyverians racing on different areas from Monster hunter series......
Sounds good and funny :p

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Overwatch.

So... I guess, a character-based FPS but with Pokémon instead of people lol.