• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Combo Catches Question in relation to Rare Spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Lugia

Shadow Pokemon
Hey all. So Serebii have posted that you can obtain Pokemon such as Dragonite and Charizard in route 2 as rare spawns. Before I start catching loads of Pidgeys, etc do you need to be riding a fly able Pokemon in order to encounter Dragonite/Charizard once you've amassed a large enough chain or can they be encountered as normal like Bulbasaur in Viridian Forest?

I had to chain 31 caterpies to be sure. You'll need a flier as well. I found my Dragonite right outside Veridian Forest immediately after I got the chain to 31, it just appeated overhead

Status
Not open for further replies.