• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

come on GTS people be realistic.

braindead-coma

serving up smiles
im getting tired of seeing people on the GTS offering the most common pokemon for the most magnificent glorius beast of heaven.
do you think anyone would trade you a swampert for a caterpie?
or their dialga for you starly?
no..

btw
i have a mudkip up for trade , i need a squirtle so...let me know.

The Priest

i'm with you on this i hate it I wanted a munchlax and there was no realistic one, only ones with Palkia lvl 40 and up stuff like that well **** it i hate it there is no realistic trading this way and the whole GTS idea get's ****ed this way

I heard someone got a Lv.100 Shiny Mew off it...IMO, it was probably hacked in some way..

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
You just have to be persistent. Don't let it scare you away. ;) I make lots of worthwhile trades on the GTS, although most of the ones in my favor have been from when I offer a Pokemon for another. I make the less profitable trades by searching for them.

It's kind of expected that when you put one up you're going to ask for something at least slightly "better" than what you're offering. Sure it's ridiculous when people take that concept way too far, and sure it gums up the works with worthless trade offers. But it's inevitable. The same was true on the Japanese games too. You just have to learn to get around it. ;)

Edit: oh, and Braindead-Coma, I'd change that sig before a mod finds it, lol. That thing's way too big. It stretches my screen. :p

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I'm only going to make those insane offers when I do the GTS evolution glitch.

The Priest

well i only get the pokes i wanted bcause i offered nummerous Shieldons online but i never found anything i wanted by searching.

the only trade i made by searching was a lvl 15 bidoof for my lvl 20 bonsly but that was just to try out the evolving glitch with my kadabra. Well it worked :D

NES

Flip me to the side!
I know they get things for crappy pokemon, but it gets annoying for we that just want to trade stuff of the same category.

Also what the hell, everyone wants a Dialga or Palkia... no matter what you ask for lol. Is just plain stupid.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Yes it is frustrating indeed when searching for any cherubi and mostly what they want is a dialga or palkia. A cherubi!

I wonder how many have fallen for such offers though.

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
some poeple are just being dumb or just plain serious
maybe they ..i dno
but anyways i put a piplup level 1 for trade for a level 40-up dialga and someone did it.... lol total rip haha

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
Its really annoying. Im trying to get a Turtwig and they want Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, urgh. Im gonna get some Cherubi's to breed and some Munchlax too, I hope I get good offers for them...

Princess Reina

lalala....
Calm down and if you are tired, sit on your bed, take a book, read a little and relax, relax... People who want unique pokemon and they have common pokemon to offer are just kids. They are 8-12 years old only so are immature and naive.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Yes it is frustrating indeed when searching for any cherubi and mostly what they want is a dialga or palkia. A cherubi!

I wonder how many have fallen for such offers though.
Fallen, nothing. :p Hacked is more like it. If any of those trades actually go through, it's usually the result of a hack. Not to say anything bad about hacks, but if you're not expecting to get a hacked Pokemon, you shouldn't make such unreasonable demands, lol.

Turtwig_Palkia

im fine with it lol i got a lvl 100 palkia (with legit stats) for my torchic lvl 1! lol

Sorkai

Thats life people are genorus in the world and would do it.Lvl 1 magikarp for a lvl 100 Mewtwo perfect evs and someone got it so funny.

I seen plenty of those offers, and I do agree, they are annoying. It seems that more than half of the people on GTS want Palkia or Dialka. I've also seen people want evo's that don't and shouldn't exist at the level that they are asking for (lv. 9 or under arbok) and I've seen a lv. 5 Salamence up for trade (so much for the block that nintendo guarenteed....). What I do is just state what I want, and wait to receive. I try to offer a very reasonable offer, beneficial more to the person who wants what I have (I have almost eveything anyways), but not ridiculous. Like the other people have said, the weak for strong trades do happen however. It would just be nice if those people would stop being so greedy.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
I believe I put up a shiny Lugia for a Cresselia once. XD I'm pretty fair and nice when it comes to GTS trades. An event pokemon for some female pokemon used for breeding or anything I like... Yeah. I just hated it when a shiny Giratina was up for a level 20 Armaldo. Gah. >_> The "Piplup for Dialga" doesn't bother me too much. Just wait until the US and UK kids get and beat the game. They're more greedy than Japanese. 8D

RedBaron

I want a monferno but people want impossible stuff that know one is stupid enough to trade for like putting up a cherubi Lv.1 for Lv.80 Palkia

DS lite man

I got a shiney lv91 elecivire for a lv40 registeel. some people are really stupid