• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

come on GTS people be realistic.

MidnightStorm

Don't know if this has been asked before, but on the GTS, after the e4, I only get 3 results. Before, there were like 8 I think. So how do I get them back to more results?

Owned.

"Shadow"
urmm, the GTS is amazing though. I got a level 30 female Roserade for my level 4 Bidoof!Say that sucks... then you have problems.

Saw a palkia on offer for a magikarp yesterday. Put an offer in and it crashed my GTS due to server overload or something. Guessing there was a large demand for said palkia...

Saw a palkia on offer for a magikarp yesterday. Put an offer in and it crashed my GTS due to server overload or something. Guessing there was a large demand for said palkia...

thepokeman

Beginning Trainer
I do insane offers to clone a pogey

I remember someone offering a Lv.47 Dialga for a Starly

hahaha, i got a mesprit for my abra level 1 XD. yeah, i was lucky. saved me the trouble of catching it.

Half the offers on there wanted a Dialga. I got a Lv. 53 Japanese Dialga for my Lv. 1 Misdreavus! And it had PokeRus ^_^

A bad trade I saw (and did) was a Lv. 5 Zigzagoon for a Piplup. I got the Zigzagoon, but I got a Japanese Lv. 55 Luxray holding a Zap Plate for a Turtwig.

It depends on what your looking for, and what the idiots are offering that day.

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
Tch, today I saw a Shiny Weavile and he wanted a Mesprit. I had one but no way, it's not worth.
Im happy!! Yesterday I offered a Steel Burmy for a female Turtwig, and I got the trade! Later I offered a Ground Burmy for a male Turtwig and again, I got the trade! I wanna thank whoever made this possible :D

Aikochu

I have no complaints. Yeah, people ask for some insane stuff, but in my (limited) experience, if I put a random pokemon up for offer I usually get what I ask for within a few days, regardless of how crazy the offer is. I question the legitimacy of some of the pokemon I've recieved though...

So for me it's a lot easier to put up an offer and wait for it to be filled than vice-versa, unless you're looking for a shiny or something with a certain ability I guess. But then I usually get females and breed like crazy until I get one with the ability/nature that I want anyway (then put the extras back in GTS, the vicious cycle continues!).

Pokemonforever

He he. I Just got a Lv. 100 SHINY Dialga and Palkia from the GTS. Mind you, I offered a Kyogre and Groudon for them. I think they were hacked but I don't care though...

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
People are idiots nowadays. Not saying anyone here is. So people will actually trade pokemon like that.

pokearab

i like to go fast
i with you man, thats why im going to really on firendly people like you guys for friend codes and legitamite trading! :)

ill be trading soon and i cant wait

Rukaria

onechance.
Offering pokemon is the best choice.

I offered a shiny crobat and asked for a lucario and someone gave me a level 100 shiny lucario. I even thought it would be funny to offer a level one treecko and ask for a level 70+ Luxray and I got it. Neither were hacks strangely. The luxray had been trained from level four so it was actually very good.

It might take a few days to get a trade but it is worth it. Everyone will stop (HOPEFULLY) asking for ridiculous trades after a while though.

Only thing is you almost certainly get a japanese pokemon if you do that so if you don't want one you shuld probably not do offers.

NES

Flip me to the side!
That place is actually fun, you never know what stupid deal you can make :s.

Still can't figure out why someone wants to give a Palkia for Bidoof, even if the Palkia is hacked/cloned/whatever.... you can get Bidoof for a simple pokeball in your game :x.