• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

come on GTS people be realistic.

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
Sometimes, I see people offering high level pokemon for lv. 100s of the same one. For example, someone wanted to trade their lv. 95 Infernape for a lv. 100 one. Is it that hard to train it 5 more levels!?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
was able to trade 2 lv. 27 manaphys for lv.100 lucario and gengar!

You got ripped off big time... :| Manaphy is worth WAY more than a Lucario or a Gengar... no matter what level they are, lol.

Of course, if you're happy with the trade, that doesn't matter. ;)

mrhiyuck

curious
Lol, offering works way better. I keep offering Bagon that I hatched, and I have gotten Carnivine, Munchlax, and Heracross. I'm now trying for a spiritomb.

Shinou lover

We will pown you!!!
It's fun to see all people putting up bidoofs for deoxys and that sort of things. Too bad i treally sapms up the GTS

Crazy Kid

Q is for Quagsire!
I just cloned my Dialga (via GTC glitch in jp. versions) and traded for a spiritomb in GTC :D .

ChronaMew

Demonic Warrior
Why do people put these things on GTS? Because they pay off. I put a Bidoof up for a Palkia a few weeks ago and forgot about it. Now I have a Palkia in my box, as it timed out and went from GTS to my box without me checking, apparently. Modest, caught at spear pillar. Level 47, 176 SPAtk. Seems strong o_O

Judge Catcher

<<< Shine Please
I also do things like that, in the morning i breed some starters, and semi-rare pokemon and put them up for legends. In the evening i usually end up with 1-2 legends.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Why do people put these things on GTS? Because they pay off. I put a Bidoof up for a Palkia a few weeks ago and forgot about it. Now I have a Palkia in my box, as it timed out and went from GTS to my box without me checking, apparently. Modest, caught at spear pillar. Level 47, 176 SPAtk. Seems strong o_O

modest palkia with 176 sp.atk is very very lucky. Good idea to offer L1 starter pokemon as they are usually in demand regardless which generation. I'm currently offering a L5 male bulbasaur palparked from 3rd gen. at this time.

mrhiyuck

curious
I'm officially loving the GTS right now. I just got a Spiritomb, Heracross, Munchlax, and Carnivine just offering hatched Bagon. Go me.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
GTS is certainly a great way to accumulate on pokemon owned. Once both my games have at least owned the highest evolution pokemon then I offer it at least.

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
the only time anyone should abuse the GTS is to evolve trade evolution pokemon. When i use the trade evolution trick, I request a lvl 1 mew or arcues so no ne can trade my Pokemon away, come abck in an hour, and have it evolve.

The Priest

first you don't have to wait an hour, second don't ask lvl 100 pokemon or legendaries. Hackers will do them first

ChronaMew

Demonic Warrior
modest palkia with 176 sp.atk is very very lucky. Good idea to offer L1 starter pokemon as they are usually in demand regardless which generation. I'm currently offering a L5 male bulbasaur palparked from 3rd gen. at this time.

Yeah, I ran it through an IV checker. 30-31 on SPAtk and Speed, rest are mostly high 20s, other than one of the defenses being 18 or so

Phred

GTS sure is fun. I saw a Shiny Dialga going for a Level 50 Pachirisu.
Too bad I didn't have one, I'd take that.
I got all the starters with GTS though. I even have numbers 0-9 covered on the last ID numbers of my pokemon thanks to GTS. I can win the background in the lottery every day!
There was also a Level 100 Shiny Charizard up for a Level 100 Garchomp. Man, I wish I could have that.