• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

come on GTS people be realistic.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Depends if the Kyogre was hacked well or not - if it had stuff that was blatently obviously hacked then maybe GTS stopped it...

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
I had a friend give me a hacked Kyogre the other day and GTS would not let me trade it! Has Nintendo wised up and built something into GTS to stop hacked Pokemon from being traded?

The GTS won't let you trade Pokemon that are lower than the level they're supposed to be - legendaries at least. Was your Kyogre below level 40 or something?

n0obpr0

Beginning Trainer
lol yesterday I tried to get some pokemons like pidgeot or golbat but ppl wanted like Lv 100 Dialga and so on lol I just wanted to ***** slap this mother F*ckers for real

Megamiz

Neverchanging Avvie
I only read the first page so I might be off topic but I sometimes throw starters and Munnchlax etc up for trade myself. I usually don't ask for much, mainly just things to complete my Dex like Kadabra (so it'll evolve) and a Pidgey (one time) cuz I was to lazy to Pal Park.

Last edited:

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Yes It's VERY Annoying!

Don_Karasu

MAFIA JOKE HERE
Remember, Shinies are like one in a million. Dialgas, Palkias and Groudons as well as others are all in their respective games, and are common..

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
That is most likely the case, from my knowledge.

The people on GTS are not doing smaller jobs.

They accpeted starly for Dialga and they dont accept Starly for CRANIDOS!!

I mean..

WTF?

HMTKSteve

I do GTS just to get dots on my globe.

I often accept a bad trade if the trainer is coming from a location I do not have a dot from. The same holds true on good trades. If the person does not list a location I don't do the trade.

HMTKSteve

The GTS won't let you trade Pokemon that are lower than the level they're supposed to be - legendaries at least. Was your Kyogre below level 40 or something?

It was level 100 and it's stats were not that impressive. I think it might have had some illegal moves but I deleted all of them and just gave it surf.

The previous week I tried trading a hacked Latios (just to see if I could) and first it balked so I deleted its moves and gave it Fly. It then accepted the trade (I think it was for a Pikachu).

I hope they do add some sort of check system that figures out if a Pokemon is hacked. I do not know if they can do anything about cloned Pokemon though.

PokePark Ranger

Pokemon Ranger
That's why I don't use the GTS. I don't like risking the chance of getting a hacked pokemon.

iLink

Meh, they are rather annoying but are probably just kids that do it and believe they will actually get what they want for their crap of a pokemon. =P

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
And they actually will. The number of benevolent hackers are a lot higher than I thought.

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
I offered my manaphy lv 9 and got a legit shiny dialga!Right now I'm trying to get a shiny palkia!
Most people at the gts are hackers...but some are good guys.(the japanese people).Sometimes I ask for a dialga for some pokemon like chansey,and I get it.If its hacked I repeat.
So I sorta disagree.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I can't get the pokemon i want anyway... because i don't see them yet :'(.